Happy Love Day!

Oh My Tutor!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun’s POV

Valentine’s Day was coming up and soon the hall was decorated with red hearts and everything, which meant that the school was preparing the school’s annual Valentine’s Day Dance. This year, I will be the only member in Infinite with a date. What we normally do was we would go to the dance alone and if any girls ask us to dance, we would graciously accept, even if it was one of the girls from Seven Heaven.

But this year, I will decline all dancing invitation from any other girls that wasn’t Kasumi. I had already asked her to be my date and she said yes.

So on the day of love, as usual, Infinite was waiting for Kasumi at the gates in the morning. When she came up to us, she gave me a morning kiss and hugged the other members before we walked her to class.

“Happy Valentine’s Day, Oppa,” she wished me, giving me a box of chocolate. “I hope you like them.”

I opened it and the smell of chocolate instantly hit me. “Wah, it smells so nice,” I said, my mouth watering already. “I can’t wait to try it.”

She took one chocolate and fed me. I could feel it melting as soon as it hit my tongue and damn, it was the best chocolate I’ve ever eaten. I looked at her. “Where did you get it?” I asked her.

“I baked them.”

I was impressed. “I really love it.”

“I wanna try!” the other members protested.

Kasumi rummaged through her bag for something and took out a small box. She opened the lid, revealing six white, paper rose.

She handed each flower to each member, except for me. “It’s just a white rose; it only means friendship, but yeah . . .” she said sheepishly.

Sunggyu hugged her. “I’m glad to have received a rose from my granddaughter!” he said sincerely. “Thank you. Did you make these?”

She nodded again.

“Why does Myungsoo get the biggest rose?!” Sungyeol pouted.

“Obviously because I’m her brother,” he shot back. He hugged Kasumi lovingly. “Gomawo, dongsaengie. I really love it. It’s beautiful.”

Hoya nodded, putting it in his pocket. “It’s really amazing. Thank you.”

My face fell. “You made me something that can last and made them a white paper rose that could last?” I asked. I pouted at her.

Kasumi took out a long, handmade rose with the stem and gave it to me. “Of course not,” she replied. She smiled sweetly.

I kissed her.

“Erm, you know, we’re still here,” Dongwoo spoke up awkwardly when we showed no signs of breaking apart from the kiss.

I shot him an irritated look. “So go away,” I replied.

Sunggyu wedged in between the both of us. “No hanky-panky with my granddaughter,” he said to me sternly.

“At least, not when he’s around,” Sungyeol sniggered and slapped low-fives with Hoya, who was chortling. But then they straightened up and hid their snorts with coughs when Myungsoo turned his head slightly toward them with a glare.

“My – Myungsoo ah . . . you look so scary,” Sungyeol stuttered.

Myungsoo just went over to Sungyeol and dragged him away. “You are not giving them any more thoughts like that,” he said. “Keep my little sister’s mind innocent and pure. Same goes for you, Hoya hyung.”

Kasumi only shook her head in amusement.

 

When the bell signaled for lunch, I walked out of class to Kasumi’s class as fast as possible. I wanted to walk with her to the cafeteria. She smiled when she saw me and I leaned down to kiss her on the lips before we walked, heading toward the scent of food.

Kasumi was walking next to me, and I was holding her hand when I turned around to walk backward, so I could see her face as I did so. I must have had caught her off-guard because she tripped over my leg, stumbling forward a bit.

“Oh!” she cried in surprise.

Since I was still holding on to her hand, I steadied her, pulling her close to me out of reflex and she crashed safely into my arms.

“Oof!” I laughed. “Sorry, I should have had warned you I was turning backward.”

“Gwaenchanhaya.”

I looked down at her the same time she looked up to me. Kasumi gave me this cute smile and I cupped her face before leaning down. I kissed her gently on the lips, savoring the moment when our lips were mashed together. I wanted this to last, kissing her so comfortably like this. She’d wrapped her arms around my neck and I slipped my right hand down to the small of her back, pulling her closer to me than she already was.

Did she feel how fast my heart was beating? I could feel hers.

When we broke apart, I realized that we were not alone. The other members of Infinite, as well as the girls of f(x), had been watching us the entire time with a cheesy and stupid grin on their faces.

I frowned, irritated. I didn’t like them watching us as if we were some drama show that aired on the television.

“Maybe you should get a room,” Sungyeol suggested, snickering lightly.

“No!” Myungsoo said sharply.

“Yeah, she’s too innocent,” Dongwoo agreed. But then he shrugged. “But then again . . . they’re always together, alone, in Woohyun’s room whenever he was tutoring her. You never know what they might have been doing.”

Myungsoo’s face went pale and then he glowered at me. “Starting from the next lesson, you guys are having it at my house. In the kitchen. Where I can keep an eye on you guys.”

I glanced at Kasumi and rolled my eyes.

She just shrugged.

Hoya smacked Myungsoo in the face. “You are being overprotective,” he chided and Sung Jong nodded in agreement. “I’m sure that Kasumi would never let Woohyun do anything that was inappropriate to her.” But then he paused, like how Dongwoo did. “But then again . . . I wouldn’t know for sure.”

I scowled. “If you’re going to defend me, do it properly and not be an about it, Ho Won,” I snapped at him.

Everyone just laughed. Kasumi took my hand and we continued our way to the cafeteria together. I looked over at her and smiled when I caught the Infinite necklace fastened around her neck shining through the lights. It looked like it was made to be on her neck. It also made me proud to be in Infinite and to also have someone like Kasumi as my girlfriend. Life was just amazing.

Just then Myungsoo came and butted in between the both of us and took my girlfriend away from me. He began talking to her and soon a deep conversation started, leaving me alone to gape at them.

Sung Jong just sympathetically patted my back while Sunggyu smirked. “A brother does need to make sure the sister is safe,” he said in an annoying sing-song voice.

But honestly I didn’t mind. I liked seeing how Kasumi was able to interact with my friends and how I was able to interact with hers. It was awkward at first, being friends with Luna after what had happened between us, but then I got used to it. I mean, we never liked each other in that way.

She seemed happy with her life now and Kasumi told me she was glad that I helped her.

From what it looked like, it seemed as though Kasumi had known Luna back then.

She still doesn’t reveal much about her past. But she had been revealing more of the talkative side of her. She was still quiet, but she wasn’t that shy anymore than when we first met her. DBSK was right. She was starting to open up to us. And I guess it also helped that she had known f(x) longer so when they were around, she seemed more relax and comfortable with us as well.

Infinite also realized that Kasumi had a sharp tongue, like how I remembered Jaejoong once said. That made Sungyeol very happy because now he wasn’t the only one who shoots his mouth off. The only difference is that Kasumi had tact. I doubt that the word ‘tact’ was even in Sungyeol’s vocabulary.

“What are you thinking?”

I turned to see that Kasumi was staring at me as we sat around our table, eating our lunch. The others were too absorbed in their own food to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter