It's All a Misunderstanding

Oh My Tutor!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No One’s POV

Woohyun marched over them with fury. He was shaking all over. He felt hurt and betrayed and he felt bad that Kasumi was upset.

“Hyung, what’s —?” Hoya started to ask when he saw that Woohyun wasn’t looking very happy with them.

“If you have a problem with Kasumi and I spending too much time together, you should tell it to my face instead of ing about it behind my back!” he snapped at all of them. “How dare you! I thought you were my friends.”

Sunggyu placed a hand on his shoulder. “Woohyun, calm down. It’s all been —” he tried to say to his best friend.

But Woohyun harshly shrugged his hand off. “Don’t touch me,” he hissed and Sunggyu reeled back, hurt. “I cannot believe you guys are so . . . ugh.”

“Woohyun, we have fi —” Dongwoo started to say.

“From now on, leave Kasumi and I alone,” Woohyun interrupted him, too angry to even give him a chance to explain. “We don’t need you guys. Maybe that was why we were spending too much time together; we realized that each other were enough and that we don’t need you guys with us.”

Sungyeol’s heart broke to hear his hyung speak like that. He jutted his bottom lip out and his lips quivered. He hated people being mad at him.

“Hy – Hyung —”

But he stopped when his hyung just glowered at him with disgust written all over in his eyes. “Stop acting like such a big baby,” he snarled nastily. He glowered at each member, who were too shock to explain anything. “Leave us alone.”

“Hyung,” Sung Jong spoke up but Woohyun was already walking off.

They all stared at each other, not knowing to say. Woohyun didn’t even bother to listen to what they wanted to say and didn’t know that things were okay between them and Kasumi already. He just took off.

“What just happened?” Hoya exploded.

“How does he even know about it?” Myungsoo wanted to know.

“Kasumi must have had told him,” Sungyeol said bitingly, glaring at the direction where his hyung had took off.

Sung Jong whacked him on the shoulder. “We just made up with her and you want to accuse her of this? Besides, if she didn’t tell Woohyun from the beginning, what makes you think she would do so now? She, like the rest of us, didn’t want him to know about it because we all knew he would react like this!”

“Then who do you suggest then?” Sunggyu wanted to know.

“It has to be the girls from f(x),” Sung Jong declared. “Luna might’ve told them, because, you know . . . they used to date.”

“Luna never liked Woohyun,” Dongwoo pointed out. “She only used him. They agreed to be in a fake relationship, remember?”

“You’ll never know,” the maknae shot back.

“What, you’re saying she might actually have feelings for Woohyun?” Myungsoo asked Sung Jong, frowning thoughtfully.

“It could happen.” He shrugged.

“Or maybe they felt like telling Woohyun about it because he deserved to know,” Hoya said. “Or maybe —”

“Or maybe f(x) wanted Kasumi to hang out with them instead of us so they told Woohyun about it, knowing that he would react like this, then we would blame it on Kasumi and hate her that she would feel so bad and stop hanging out with us, even breaking up with Woohyun,” Sungyeol spoke up suddenly, snapping his fingers.

Everyone stared at him incredulously.

“You’re crazy,” Hoya retorted. But then he paused. “But that does seem possible. I mean, is saw the look on Luna’s face when you dragged Kasumi away from them earlier today at the cafeteria.”

“Yeah, she didn’t look happy,” Dongwoo nodded.

Sunggyu shook his head. “If that’s the reason why f(x) told Woohyun, it’s not very funny,” he muttered. “Do they not realize how angry Kasumi would be?”

“I cannot believe she’s even friends with them,” Hoya muttered with disdain clear in his voice. “How did she even meet them?”

“I hope she wouldn’t get influenced by them,” Sung Jong said and everyone agreed, feeling this sense of anger and hatred toward Kasumi’s other friends.

 

Kasumi’s POV

The moment I saw my school in the sight the next morning, I knew something was wrong. Woohyun wasn’t with the other members of Infinite like he normally would be. But that wasn’t the only thing wrong with the picture.

They didn’t look too happy, either.

“Hey, what happened?” I asked, scanning each of their frowning faces. “Why the long faces? Where’s Woohyun Oppa?”

“Do f(x) knows about what happened?” Sunggyu asked. “Like, do they know about what we said about you the other day?”

That took me by surprise so I nodded slowly. “Why . . .? What happened?” Suddenly I had a very bad feeling about this.

“He knows,” were the first words out of Myungsoo’s mouth.

I turned to him in confusion. “Nani?”

“He knows about what we said about you the other day,” Sunggyu spoke harshly.

It made me flinch.

Did he think that I told him?

“I didn’t tell him about it,” I defended myself.

“We know,” Dongwoo spoke up. He looked so sad. “We know that you wouldn’t do anything like this. We knew you didn’t want him to know.”

I do not get why they seemed to be so mad at me for, then, if they were saying that they do not blame me or accuse me of telling Woohyun.

“But we think your friends from f(x) did,” Sungyeol said straightforwardly, like the honest and to-the-point person he was.

Everyone glared at him.

He shrugged. “It was going to come out either way,” he mumbled. “Why do we even need to try hiding it from her if it was what we were going to tell him?”

But I just looked at them, shocked by their accusations. “You guys think that my friends would really do this kind of stuff?”

“Well, honestly, we don’t know what they’re like, so it’s possible,” Myungsoo tried to explain. “I mean, they could have wanted you to be their friend so they told Woohyun, knowing he would react the way he did —”

“Wait, he approached you guys?” I asked, really confused right now. None of them were making any sense.

Hoya nodded. “He yelled at us, telling us to leave you guys alone, and how you guys don’t need us,” he said bitterly.

“And you guys think that my friends from f(x) told him about it because they were jealous of you guys and wanted me as their friend?” I asked just to clarify the stupid story they were sprouting out on me.

“Well, we are popular and they’re not really well-known in school,” Sung Jong reasoned.

I shook my head.

“Look, we know you would react like this, but don’t you think that this is a little too far?” Sunggyu pleaded. “We admit, we don’t know whether or not they had told Woohyun about what we said —”

“And yet you chose to accuse them without finding any reasons?” I retorted, getting angry. “Have you ever heard of the phrase ‘innocent until proven guilty’?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter