Holiday Time Together

Oh My Tutor!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun’s POV

Myungsoo started to make his way over to where Hoya was sitting, raising his arms up as if he was going to strangle Hoya, who was wincing slightly. He darted a glare over at me before he turned toward the dongsaeng that was going to kill him.

“Ah, Myungsoo ah,” he tried. “I can explain —”

“HOW DARE YOU VIOLATE MY GRANDDAUGHTER’S LIPS?!” Sunggyu suddenly burst out, looking furiously at Hoya. He stood up from his seat and towered over Hoya, trying to look scary.

Sungyeol groaned and shook his head. “I can’t believe he’s still under the impression that he’s that old,” he spoke up, sighing heavily.

The leader turned to him, distracted, and frowned at the younger boy. “Yah, don’t be mean,” he pouted. “Why do you always bully me?”

Sunggyu was still glaring at him when Dongwoo suddenly burst out laughing and pointed at him. “Hyung, your eyes are gone!” he giggled.

“Yah!” Sunggyu was now deeply insulted.

Sung Jong frowned at Hoya. “I was supposed to kiss her first!”

“No!” Myungsoo put his arms protectively around Kasumi. “No one will ever violate my poor sister ever again!”

“Uh, Oppa, I can’t breathe.”

I glared at the maknae. “What’s that supposed to mean?” I asked sharply.

“What, hyung?” Sung Jong blinked.

Myungsoo looked like he wanted to kill Hoya. He pointed a finger at him. “Do that ever again and I will come after you. I swear it. In fact, I really do wish I could kill you for stealing her first kiss away!”

He took a few safe steps back. “You wouldn’t dare to that to your hyung, would you?” he asked him.

“Yes, I would.”

I don’t doubt it, honestly.

Dongwoo turned to Kasumi. “Was he a good kisser?” he asked, his eyes twinkling. “Or was he a bad one?”

“Yah! I am a good kisser, okay!” Hoya protested and I felt this sharp pain in my heart at the thought of Kasumi liking his lips on hers.

“Hyung! I don’t want to know!” Myungsoo whined. “Don’t even ask her that question or anything relating to that!” He grabbed a napkin and began dabbing her lip lightly. “I’m going to wipe Hoya hyung’s germs off.”

Hoya scoffed.

“Uh, Oppa, I can do it myself.”

“Does this mean you didn’t like it?” Sungyeol asked eagerly, leaning forward.

“I didn’t say that!” she quickly said, glancing over at Hoya. But then, realizing what she must have sounded like, she hastily added, “And I didn’t say I liked it either!”

“But do you?” Sung Jong wanted to know.

Myungsoo whacked his head. “I said no asking her those questions!”

I sighed and Hoya sat back down. I looked at him and he smirked before putting an arm around her shoulders. I clenched my fist, trying my best not to walk over to him and punch the lights out of him. But I didn’t need to do anything or say anything, since Myungsoo flicked his arms off and made Kasumi exchange places with him so that she no longer sat next to the ert.

I shook my head, ignoring their bickers and arguments.

I don’t understand why I felt like taking Kasumi away from Hoya. Why do I feel this aching feeling at the thought of her kissing him, or anyone else for that matter? Why do I feel this surge of excruciating pain when I look at Kasumi, wishing she was sitting next to me?

I looked over at Kasumi and my eyes landed on her lips. They looked soft, and gentle. I subconsciously my dry lips. I shook my head, my heart beating wildly at a crazy and wild imagination.

I feel like kissing Kasumi.

 

A few weeks had passed after this and I realized that Christmas was coming. Infinite and I decided to have a party, only for the seven of us, including Kasumi, of course. We always had our annual party, but this year we planned to invite Kasumi.

Speaking of Kasumi, I don’t know why Hoya stuck to her like glue. Seriously, every time I see her, Hoya was always next to her. He even sits next to her during lunch time and every time she was over at my house for tutoring, he would follow us to my house after school.

It felt awkward because he’d keep talking to her, and I’d feel left out, like the awkward turtle, or even the lamp post.

Does he like her or something?

Right now we were discussing Christmas plans at the table when Hoya turned to her and asked, “What are you doing on Christmas Eve, Kasumi?”

She looked up from her food and shrugged. “Nothing, why?” she replied.

“We were thinking of hanging over at my house to count down,” Sunggyu told her. “We were wondering if you might be interested in joining us.”

“Yeah, after all, we’re your friends!” Sung Jong piped up enthusiastically.

“Please say you’ll come!”

Kasumi chewed on her bottom lip thoughtfully, pondering over about it, while the rest of us held our breaths. “I’ll try to make it. What’s your address?”

Sunggyu gave her the address the same time Dongwoo said, “Don’t bring presents. It won’t be necessary.”

“Oh.”

I looked at her and for some strange reason, I noticed that she had a pretty neckline. Too bad it was usually bare. Hmmm.

 

Snow fell, and since it was our school’s winter break, we had a lot of time decorating each other’s houses the whole week, starting with the maknae. Then on Christmas Eve we trooped over to Sunggyu’s house to party around six in the evening since his parents were out for some Christmas dinner event.

And that was why we decided to have it at his house.

“Do you think she will come?” Sungyeol asked, looking at us.

“She better,” I said, looking at the window anxiously. I turned to see Hoya smirking from where he was sitting on the couch. He was eyeing my outfit and I knew he was mocking my pink mittens and frilly apron (they’re my mom’s, that’s why). “What?”

“Shouldn’t you be in the kitchen, making sure that our food doesn’t get burned or over-boiled or something, hyung?” he asked innocently.

My eyes went wide. “Omo! You’re right!” With that, I hurried back into the kitchen to make sure the food I was making was okay.

Suddenly I heard Sung Jong perking up. “I see her!” he exclaimed ardently, pointing toward the window. “She’s wearing a grey sweater and jeans!”

I heard running of footsteps and knew that someone was going to open the door.

“Hi, you’re here!” Myungsoo exclaimed enthusiastically.

“Oh, no, she’s back home,” Sungyeol said sarcastically.

I can so imagine Myungsoo giving him a nasty look.

“Good, you’re just in time for dinner, too,” I spoke up, coming out from the kitchen. Gone were the apron and mittens. I didn’t want her to think of me as girly or gay. “I made American food tonight.”

She looked at him, impressed. “You know how to cook?” she asked, hanging her bag on the hanger.

I nodded proudly.

“Woohyun hyung is the best chef among all of us,” Myungsoo told her as we all made our way to the dining table where we could smell the freshly cooked aroma of delicious food waiting to be put in our stomach. “He’s working on American lately.” He gave him a look. “It better taste good.”

“It does,” he replied with full confidence.

“How do you know?” Sung Jong asked.

Sungyeol scoffed, rolling his eyes. “Of course he’ll say it’s nice; he’s the one who cooked them!” he pointed out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter