All I Want Is You This Christmas

Oh My Tutor!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun’s POV

When we went up to Sunggyu’s room, Myungsoo was sitting on his bed and the bathroom door was closed. Kasumi must be inside.

“Where’s hyung?” Myungsoo asked as he looked up, searching the room for Sunggyu the moment he saw us entering the room.

“Downstairs, cleaning,” was what Hoya replied.

He sniggered. “It’s about time that lazy does something other than ordering us around,” he said the same time the bathroom door opened and Kasumi came out, wearing a familiar green T-shirt.

“Hey, isn’t that my shirt?” I asked.

Myungsoo nodded. “Your bag was the first one I reached out too, since I doubt Sunggyu’s clothes will fit her,” he explained. “And I saw that you packed way too much — as usual — so I figured you wouldn’t mind if I took one of your shirts.”

Kasumi looked at me. “Is that okay with you?” she asked me tentatively. “I mean, it’s only until my clothes are dry. I will return it back, clean and fresh.”

I smiled at her. “It’s fine, don’t worry about it,” I told her, waving a hand offhandedly at her. “I don’t mind.” She will leave her scent on my clothes, hehe.

Myungsoo chortled. “Ha.”

I frowned at him and realized he must have done it on purpose; he didn’t simply reach for any of our bags. “What did you do that for?”

He blinked innocently at me.

“I’m going to go in!” Sung Jong said, gathering his stuff. “I need to take care of my skin, anyway.”

“What a prissy,” Sungyeol scoffed, shaking his head.

“Shaddup!”

Just then we heard the thundering sounds of footsteps coming up the stairs and knew that Sunggyu was done with the kitchen — or at least we hoped that he was done.

“Yah! You monkeys!” he burst out in rage.

Kasumi looked up and blinked, tilting her head. “Oh, Oppa, you looked really tired. Would you like to sit down?” She pulled a chair for him.

He stopped, taken aback by this sudden behavior, that Sungyeol grabbed this opportunity to push him toward the chair and made him sit down. “Here you go, hyung. While you were in the kitchen, cleaning, we were thinking that you should at least deserve a reward and rest while waiting for the bathroom.”

Sunggyu scowled at him. “You so did not plan this,” he snapped angrily.

“Ahh, hyung, don’t be mad.” Sungyeol pouted.

He softened and nodded. “Arraso. You’re forgiven.”

Sungyeol just beamed at him and began skipping around the room happily. “Yay!”

Dongwoo, next to me, sighed and shook his head lightly. “Hyung’s too forgiving.” But then he brightened. “At least now he won’t be mad at us for ditching him back there in the kitchen, right?”

I only laughed, agreeing with him.

 

Ten minutes later we were all still freezing while Sung Jong seemed to be taking a bath. Kasumi was drying her clothes with Sunggyu’s hairdryer.

“Yah! Lee Sung Jong, you brat! Ppali, ppali! The rest of us still need to change out of our wet clothes! Aish! What a punk!” Sunggyu ordered, banging on the door.

“Dude! I don’t want to get pneumonia!” Dongwoo whined.

I glanced over to where Kasumi was now drying her sweater. She had a towel around her neck so that her wet hair won’t soak my shirt. She would occasionally look up to the rest of us and give us a little smile if we caught her eye.

Then I somehow managed to let my eyes to wander until it landed on Hoya.

He was looking at her, too, with his dripping hair falling in his face, his wet shirt clinging to his body. Because he was wearing a white shirt, his abs were visible to the eye, and it disturbed me because Kasumi was a girl — in fact, she was the only girl in the room with six other guys whose clothes stuck to their frame. And most of us had a good body built (although Hoya had the best, obviously).

Hoya suddenly turned to me and smirked and I was so sure I could see horns appearing on both sides of his head.

I frowned and glanced back at Kasumi. I saw that she was, yet again, making eye-contacts with the other members. I turned my head back to Hoya and saw that he was lifting his shirt up to reveal his nicely toned chest, purposely only doing it when Kasumi turned to look over at his direction.

I scowled, taking a deep breath. Why is Hoya provoking me like this? So what if he has a fit body? But why would he wanna show it off to Kasumi? What are his intentions? He was making me like him less and less. I turned to see how Kasumi would react. She’s such an innocent girl; Hoya will ruin it.

But Kasumi didn’t even bat an eyelid.

She just looked at Hoya, who was putting his wet shirt aside, and then she turned to look at Dongwoo (whose eyes went wide at Hoya’s shameless act) before she turned back to her sweater, totally uninterested in what she just saw. I saw no trace of blush on her cheeks or any reaction that Hoya and I were expecting after seeing his abs.

Hoya’s face fell.

Sungyeol and Myungsoo, who had been watching, burst into laughing, pointing over to a scowling Hoya.

“What’s the matter?” Sunggyu, who missed everything because he was too busy trying to get the maknae to come out, turned from the bathroom door. “What happened? Why is Hoya scowling?” Sunggyu, bewildered, turned to Kasumi for answers. “Aish, maknae! Hurry up!” He turned back to us. “Seriously, what happened?”

She looked up and realized he was looking at her and she shook her head. “Mollayo,” she replied innocently.

Sungyeol and Myungsoo laughed even harder. Dongwoo was still gaping at him. I was just smirking, folding my arms across my chest while Hoya sent glowers at each of us before he turned away.

The door opened and Sung Jong came out, looking refreshed, and Hoya seized the get-away opportunity by running inside and shutting the door closed before anyone else could say anything to further embarrass him anymore.

 

Kasumi’s POV

After all seven of them had changed out from their wet clothes to dry ones and after I had switched back to my own shirts (Woohyun told me I could keep his shirt since he doesn’t really wear it anymore, anyway), the boys decided it would be fun to head out to a playground near in the neighborhood.

Despite it snowing and despite the weather being cold, we still headed down there. I guess they just wanted an adventure, to do something before Christmas, but I didn’t mind. I wanted to spend time with them.

Sungyeol and Sung Jong immediately went to the slides while Dongwoo, Myungsoo and Hoya brought out a football to play a three-against-three football on the field even though it was covered with snow. Sunggyu was the referee since he can’t play sports for his life. So Woohyun and I sat on the swings to watch.

A gust of wind blew by and I shivered. Woohyun noticed it and began to take his sweater off to give it to me but I shook my head and held my hand out to him to stop him from taking it off altogether.

“But you’re cold!” he protested.

“You’ll be cold, too, once you give it to me,” I replied. “I don’t want you to freeze to death on my account.”

Suddenly his face went pink. “Erm,” he mumbled. “How about we sit together? Like we sit c – close to one another?” he suggested. He must have thought it sounded wrong because he hastily added, “I – I mean, like, just for our body warmth, so that we wouldn’t freeze to death on Christmas Eve?”

I smiled, touched by his gesture. I knew what he meant. I nodded slightly. “But I don’t think we can do that here on the swings,” I replied. When he frowned, I went on, “but why don’t we sit over there, under the tree?”

He nodded. “Okay,” he said awkwardly.

We both stood up and walked over to the tree. We sat down and just watched the others as they played, goofing around in the playground, enjoying the night before midnight strike. In a way, it was magical.

Woohyun glanced at me and I turned to him and smiled softly. He smiled back at me.

I put my hands into my pocket and took out a small parcel.  “Um,” I spoke up and he looked back at me. “I know Dongwoo sunbae said not to get presents for Christmas and all, but I still got a present for you. It’s to thank you for tutoring me.” I gave it to him. “I got the others their presents, too, but I put it under the Christmas tree but I thought I’d personally give you yours.”

He chuckled lightly and slipped his free hand into his pocket and took out a small velvet box. “Thanks. I got something for you too,” he confessed. “It’s for being such a nice tut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter