Niel's intentions

Sincerely, soon to be Yours Truly

   -Do you feel better, now that you got it all off your chest..?

   -. . . A little, you replied, sinking into your seat.

   -Great. So, let's talk again some time, ne? I'll hang up now.

   -Arasseo... Talk to you later Red.

 And with that, you end the call. You stay seated in your chair, taking in what you have just done. Opening up and venting to a random stranger who goes by the name of the Little Red Ridding Hood wasn't so logical. But since Sungjong trusted this guy, you went with it anyways. Taking a sip of your bubble tea, you see someone pull out the chair in front of you and sit down. He broke into a smile, but you kept your face expressionless. 

   -Hi _______, the pink haired boy greeted.

   -Hello Dongwoo.

   -So... Uh... Are you going to finish that? He asked pointing to your order.

   -Be my guest, you replied flatly.

 The boy happily took it and drank almost half the cup. You carefully watched him, your mind completely blank. He looked back up at you, returning your drink.

   -Wah, that was good. Uhmm, so, how are you feeling..?

   -Dongwoo, why are you here, you ask, starting to get a little impatient.

 He was your friend, but today, you had no intentions in talking to any of them.

   -. . . _______-ah, I was worried about you.

   -Why.

   -Well, because, I haven't seen you all day... he said as he started to play with his sleeves.

   -And you weren't worried about me finding out about Howon and Hyunsik?! You suddenly snapped.

 Dongwoo opened his mouth, but nothing came out. 

   -I thought so... I'm leaving, you say getting up from your chair. You turn to walk out, but Dongwoo grabs your arm and spins you back.

   -No... Stay. Let's talk, eo? 

 He gestured the chairs.

   -Dongwoo, I can't talk to you right now, you say trying to pry away from his grip. 

   -Why...? Why are you avoiding us?! he said, refusing to let go of you.

   -I'm not avoiding you guys, I'm just not in the mood to talk to you!

   -Why! Is it because of Howon?!

   -NO! you yell, yanking your arm away from his, stumbling back a bit.

 The whole place went quiet and and everyone's attention was on the two of you. Looking around, Dongwoo excused himself, making everyone go back to their business. He turned back to you, worry written all ove his face.

   -. . . I don't want to see you right now, Dongwoo. I don't even want to be near you, so just leave me alone, you say on a more calmer tone.

   -But... we're best friends... Your supposed to tell me what's going on... he said, looking a little hurt.

 You're a little angered at the mention of being ''best friends''.

 

   ~Yeah right, ''best friends''. I can't believe he just said that. If I'm supposed to tell him things, isn't he supposed to tell me things too?! I just wanted to  take a day where I could be angry at everyone and not talk to them... because I know all too well that I'll have my fist in someone's face. And no way am I going to detention because of a ridiculous fight between friends.

 

   -Some best friend you are, you commented.

 Now you know you've gone too far when you see his eyes become watery. Not wanting to wait for them to become tears, you slowly walk away. You take two steps before arms wrap around your waist. Tightly back hugging you, Dongwoo shut his eyes, not knowing what exactly he was doing.

   -_______, don't leave me.

 You're frozen by his surprise attack, but recover when you see another boy entering the shop and had absolutely no intentions speaking to. You act quickly hoping the other wouldn't spot you. Parting Dongwoo's arms from around you, you face him. A tear rolled down his cheek.

   -Oppa, don't cry. Man up will you..? you say as you wipe his face with your own sleeve. I'll see you tomorrow, arasseo..?

   -Don't waste your breath _______. That's exactly what I told him 2 years ago. Still not much of a man, are you, hyung?

 Dongwoo's face flipped 180 when he saw who had just spoken. Clearing his throat, he started.

   -If you're all about being a man, Niel, then you dug your own grave when you asked me out 4 years before that, the older snapped.

 

   ~WHAT?! DONGWOO DATED THIS GUY?! Once again, some best friend you are Dongwoo! Damnit boy! What else haven't you told me about?! And what is Niel doing here anyways...?! The two people who I wanted to stay away from the most were these two PABOS!! Aish.. Why is this happening to me...

 

   -Whatever, Dongwoo. I'm not the one with friend problems. And pretty close friends, from what I just saw, Niel said, flipping his hair as he turned to you and smirked.

 Suddenly, your shoes became an interesting subject as your face started to burn. Dongwoo, feeling ganged up on, simply stared at you two. Niel turned to him and spoke.

   -What's wrong lover boy? Thought today would be a good day to confess huh.

 Dongwoo scoffed, but knew exactly what his ex was talking about. After having been chosen to talk to you by everyone back at the library, he thought it was a good opportunity to sort of hint you about his feelings. But seeing Niel there, he felt like his chances of getting you were slowly sliming.

   -W-what are you t-talking about?! I was just talking to _______ before your dirty self had to walk through those doors. 

 Taking a step towards him, Niel put a hand on his shoulder.

   -Oh please, you know what I'm talking about, Dongwoo.

 Seeing the two preoccupied, you quickly make for the door. You hear the two call after you, but you continue to create distance.

   -Great. Thanks a lot Niel. I thought we agreed to get off each others backs. Now, if you'll excuse me.

 Dongwoo moved Niel aside, but Niel violently grabed his collar and harshly pulled the older closer to him so that their faces were almost touching. This made the pink haired boy both intimidated and at the same time.

   -She's mine Dongwoo, so back off, he hissed. Get in my way and I'll have you destroyed.

 He shoved Dongwoo back and went after you. The boy fell into your chair, heart completely shattered.


 

   ~~Your P.O.V.~~

 

 Omg, was Dongwoo really going to confess..? And if he was, how in the world did Niel know about that?! And dear goodness, those two dated. How come he never told me... Ay, whatever. At least they didn't come after me... I'll walk home in peace.

   -You better slow down _______.

 Damnit. Spoke too soon. I kept my pace, wishing he would just give up. But it didn't take long for Niel to reach my side.

   -How's my beautiful flower...? he sang.

 I scoffed. His beautiful flower?

   -Yeah right. In your dreams Niel.

   -It's where I look to find you, he said.

 . . . What in the...?!

   -Are you like, a stalker or something?

   -Not even close beautiful. I'm the missing part of your heart, he continued.

 I started to feel the middle of my chest contract a bit. Oh gosh... Just brush it off _______, brush it off.

   -You know, you should smile more often, you look prettier that way.

 I turned to him and he himself was already smiling. I couldn't help but smile as well... Those lips...

   -There we go~ Hahah, cute, he said, pinching my cheek. Let's take our time to get you home shall we?

 He locked arms with me and slowed down. Suddenly, I felt more like spazzing than punching him in the face. 

   -So, do you have any more bandages..?

 I looked at him confused.

   -Why...? You're all healed up, no?

 He broke into an ear to ear smile before hugging me closer and answering.

   -But I scraped my knee falling for you~

 O.m.g. he just won't quit huh... I wonder if this was how he was like with Dongwoo...

   -. . . Niel, what are you saying..?!

   -I'm flirting with you, isn't it obvious?

 Wow... He's so straight up about it too.

   -_______, what are you doing this Saturday...?

   -Why. Where are you taking me...?

   -Woah, I just asked if you were free. But, if your that eager gorgeous, how about we hang around the mall..?

   -The mall..? Why there?

   -Oh I don't know... I heard that someone likes shopping... he assumed, turning his head to me.

 I don't think my eyes could have gotten any bigger when I looked back at him.

   -You're taking me shopping?! And you're paying for everything?!

 He nodded.

   -Bu... You... I ca.. Why would you do that?!

   -Because I want my lovely _______ to be the happiest girl in the world when she's with me.

 Oh, that just released all the butterflies in my stomach... And a couple of birds and dinosuars too.

   -Oh... Thanks, but I really can't... 

   -Why..? Don't you want to spend time with me? Your charming Niel..? He said tilting his head towards me.

 It's getting really hard to respond to him, with all his... I don't even know what he's playing at...

   -Fine, I'll go with you on Saturday. What time...?

   -That depends... Do you want to meet me there? Or do you want me to pick you up in my car because Princesses don't take the bus..?

   -Actually, Princesses ride cars because we don't want to walk.

 Oooooh, I'm good ;P Niel laughed a bit.

   -Arasseo, I'll just call you.

   -Ne... But... You don't have my number...

   -No, Princess, you don't have my number.

 Okay, so he has my number, but I don't have his. Perfect.

   -. . . Who gave you my number?

   -That's for me to know, and for you to find out, he said smiling. 

   -. . . Ne. Well, I'm here, I say as we finally reach my house. So... Saturday at around lunch time?

   -Arasseo. It's a date.

   -Yeah... Okay, see you around school Niel.

   -Stay pretty _______!


 

 Watching from the house diagonal to yours, the Cream Prince tried his best to not get out there and beat Niel to death.

 

   ~Who does he think he is?! I'm supposed to walk _______ home. That boy is going to get it if he thinks he can just walk in and win her over like that. Oh, he doesn't know who he's messing with. I'll make sure he'll regret even just trying to be with her. Locking arms with her... Nice move, but it's going to be that last you'll ever pull. It's so frustrating to see you with another man, _______... But don't worry, we'll have each other soon. I'll just wait for that guy to eliminate Dongwoo... Then I'll see what I can do about him. Patience... Jagiya.