Prince Princesses

Sincerely, soon to be Yours Truly

 

 

 The door swung open and all six people turned around to watch the boy recklessly throw off his shoes and stumble towards them, books in hand... Which were soon scattered as he tripped over a certain long legged friend.

   -Ya, on top of being late, you dare trip over me...?

 Gathering his books, the newcomer muttered a small ''sorry'' before tossing his jacket along with the others and sat comfortably on the couch, stretching his legs over two other boys.

   -Y'know, if you keep on calling these meetings, shouldn't you at least show up on time?

   -Sorry guys, I was just with everyone else; I almost forgot I called a meeting... So what do you guys have so far?

 The seven others glaced at each other before the oldest out of them all cleared his throat. Having taken a seat on the floor, he got on his knees before his bottom started to numb. He adjusted his glasses and consulted his note pad.

   -Well, it seems that Red Ridding Hood's case has a connection with most of our subjects. Correct? he said turning to the boy in question. The boy, in return, nodded. So, I guess we could discuss what we should do about the smaller situations before moving on to the bigger one... Ja, Rapunzel, how's it going with Wu Fan and Kibum?

 One of the boys with the more longer hair, trapped under his friend's legs, shifted a little before answering.

   -We can close Wu Fan's case for now. He's with Zitao, safe and sound. The two are dating, so no need to worry about them for now. For Kibum, I'm going to need someone to follow up on Minho regarding someone called... Ximin?

   -Xiumin, someone corrected.

   -Yes, Xiumin. Apparently, Minho hangs around him alot, and it's kind of... misleading Kibum. I've tried to tell him that there's nothing going on in between the two, since I've been following up on him for sometime myself, but I think there's more to it... So, who's free?

 After taking down what he thought was necessary, the leader spoke up once again.

   -I think I can go for the two. I'm not doing anything for now, so I guess I'll do it. So it was Minho and... Xiumin right?

   -Ye.

   -Arasseoyo... Bell, anything going on with you...?

   -Nope. My plans are going smoothly.

   -Great. Stepmother..?

   -I would love to just ram Dongho's head into a tree... And burn all of Youngmin's hair off! But other than my personal needs, I can say that everything's perfectly fine.

   -Stepmother! 

   -Aish... The two don't know that they're meant for each other. They're just too complicated to see it, the boy said as he sprawled himself out on the floor. Taking a pillow from the couch, he rested his head on it's softness and contemplated his nails. But I can deal with them myself. You guys better take care of _______'s case... It has more... complications.

   -Ye, of course. So! Before we take on _______'s case, let me clear things up. He flipped the pages in his note pad and lied down on his belly before talking once more. So... From what Red's got so far, _______ is mad at Howon for not tellin her th--

   -Actually, I think she's starting to get used to the two, Red interrupted.

   -Uh ye... Of course. Uhmm... Got used to Howon and Hyunsik. Ja. Then, she's not really talking to Dongwoo, but you don't know why. But from what the Fairy Godmother tells me, Dongwoo is uncomfortable with _______ constantly being with Niel, because the two were previously together? And then, there's rumors of a third party going for _______, but no one seems to know who it it. Is that it?

 The boys looked at each other once more before all agreeing.

   -Okay, but, Snow White, what do you have to do with all this? the boy realized, looking back at his notes.

 Snow White thought for a bit before answering.

   -Oh, I might have roughed up Hyunsik and Howon hyung's relationship for a bit, but I think they're doing okay for now.

   -Eo, arasseo. Great. So, Fairy Godmother, I'll have you take care of Dongwoo for now, until Red's job is done. Red, we'll have a little chat after this meeting. And Mulan, I want you to find out more about this... Third party of ours. Remember boys: our goal is to catch this stalker of hers while keeping her social life intact. We don't want to wreck anything, ye?

   -YE! they all answered.

   -Ja, so I wa--

   -Wait. Cinderella, what if I told you that... Dongwoo might be... falling for _______? And that I know who the third party is very well and he too, might be going for _______...?

 Cinderella gave it a thought. Obviously, this was a big piece of a puzzle. There was silence, the time it took for Cinderella to think up of something. Finally, he got an idea.

   -Let's have her date Niel.

 The others shot him perplexed looks.

   -Uhh... Wouldn't that anger the stalker?! asked Red, clearly alarmed.

 Cinderella smiled.

   -Exactly. He'll probably step up and try to get _______ back. And then, we can strike... Well, Red can strike, he recovered, turning to the boy.

 Red was about to speak up when his phone started to ring.

   -Hold up guys.

 Everyone became quiet. Red put his phone on speaker and answered.

   -Little Red Ridding Hood speaking.

 There was a small sob before a shaky voice could be heard.

   -R-Red...? I-It's me... _______.

   -Eo, _______, are you... crying? Is everything alright?

 The girl on the other line started to cry once more.

   -Eo... _______, stop crying and just tell me what's going on. I can't help you if you won't tell me anything, he said.

 Trying her best to recompose herself, the girl said once sentence which was enough to make Red take her off speaker and excused himself to the bedroom.

   -. . . Oppa a-and Ho... Howon. I... I caught them... in bed.


 

 A/N: Filler chapter xD Sorriiii!!