...but duct tape is Silver

Sincerely, soon to be Yours Truly

   ~Okay... You've never done this before, but just try to act like you totally know what your doing. Alright. Take this bottle... Uh, what is this?! Oh. Alcohol. Uhmm, blah blah blah cuts? Yes. He has a cut. No, he has MANY cuts! Ok... What do I use this with?! Okay. Let's see what I can find in this kit... Ohhh! White fluffy stuff. Alright. Now... Wait shouldn't I clean the blood first? Yeah. Clean the blood first. Uh... This weird towel looks clean enough. Uhmm... blah blah blah sterile blah blah clean... Yeah. This will do. Oh gosh... He's staring. Okay, look normal. Just open this aaaand wipe that blood off...

 

 The boy cringed.

 

   ~Ohhh... It hurts huh. Well, prepare yourself boy... This, uh, rubbing acohol, will sting you... Okay. So like in the movies _______. Just pour this stuff on the white stuff aaand... Okay, I guess he knows this will hurt... He moves too much. Hold.. still.. Damnit! Aha! Can't move now! Okay just... Wow. He's really cute... And his face is so soft... So... Pretty...

 

   -Any closer and you'll kiss him.

 You jump at the sudden sound of Wonsik's voice and pull away from the boy. Wonsik was sitting on the floor outside the circle of duct taped boys, playing with some bunnies. You hadn't noticed him being there within the past few minutes. He chuckled at your blushing face. You pulled a face and decided to just get back to what you were doing. Taking the wet cotton ball and holding his face still, you start to dab the biggest wound, right near the side of his forehead. He jerked his head and was about to fall on his back when you grab his shirt, pulling him back upright.

   -Mhmmm! He mumbled under the duct tape.

   -Uhmm... Sorry. But it's your fault! You moved... You say.

 Turning to Yookwon and Taekwoon who were in the mddle of the circle and had dubed themselves the leaders of this whole operation, you politely ask if you could take off the duct tape from the boy's mouth so you could easily patch him up.

   -Just the mouth, Yookwon answered.

 Looking back at your makeshift patient, you wonder if you should be a nice doctor and carefully strip off the tape or just yank it off...

 

   ~Naaah. Spare him the pain _______... He took a real beating not too long ago.

 

 Firmly keeping his face still, you slowly pry away the silve piece of tape... And revealed the most luscious lips you have ever seen.  

 

   ~Mother of pink. I have just layed my eyes on the most iest set of lips I've ever seen in my entire life. I mean Dongwoo's lips are cool too but... Oh my gosh. Dongwoo's lips. I've never thought of them that way... Okay, I'll pay attention next time but DANG! This guy's lips are so full and delicious! With the exception of his bottom lip being busted near the corner, I could totally say that they're perfect. Oooohh yeah. Slightly parted, mouthing the word ''ya'', being so irresistable, picturing them on a lipgloss advertissement... Wait. Mouthing "ya"?! 

 

   -Ya! He snapped. Are you okay?

 You realised that you were staring at his lips for a good two minutes when you feel that your own mouth was half opened and you see Jaehwan dying of laugher from the corner of your eye. Shutting your mouth, you clear your throat before answering.

   -I'm fine.

 You turn back and search for more white stuff in the first aid's kit. You turn back and almost spazz when you look at him and realized you have to touch those beautiful lips. You hold up his face.

 

   ~Damn him! Why is he staring at me like that! Jeez! Why couldn't Karyn take this guy and I take Howon! I'm going insane right now just at the thought of touching his lips! Oh goodness... my hand is shaking. Alright just... No. I can't do this...

 

 Pulling away once again you drop your shoulders in defeat. You heavily sigh before slowly approaching him once again.

 

    ~I'll just do the other injuries first... Maybe by the time I'm done, the opening on his lip won't look so bad. Hahah! Genius. Aaalright! First the one on his head. Oh yeah. That stung didn't it... Ugh. Look at all that nastiness. Okay. I'm using another cotton ball. Yeah, just put this one right here, take another one, rubbing alcohol and here we go again.. Uh huh. Alright. Band-aid time. Uhmm, take this... Open the wrapper... Aaaand just stick it right there. Yeah. Perfect. Alright! Let's go to this one right here... Ohhhh. His cheek bones must hurt. Okay, once again. Dab, dab, dab, yes, success! Hahah! _______, you're just too good. Okay, band-aid... Actually, no need for band-aid, just le--

 

   -It's _______ right?

 You freeze before answering, not expecting him to have spoken.

   -Uhh, yeah. Yeah that's me. Choi _______, you say as you continue to treat him.

   -That's a pretty name, he says smilling just a bit. I'm Ahn Daniel by the way... But everyone just calls me Niel for short.

   -Nice to meet you Niel...

   -...Oppa 

 

   ~Woah woah woah wait. Did he seriously just tell me to call him oppa? Did Howon beat him THAT hard?! No, I should've let Howon OPPA beat him even more. He ain't gon' tell me when when to call him oppa, I tell me when to call him oppa! You just got into a fight with my friends and you want me to call you oppa?! Oh no, you did not just do that!

 

   -Pffft! Yeah right... You utter as you patched up the last of his facial wounds. I just said it was nice to meet you.

   -What? We're alright now, aren't we? 

   -Yeeeah, whatever. Okay pucker up now beautiful, this one's going to sting...

   -Okay I know we st-- AAAAHH!!! Damn! That really hurt!!

   -I thought so, you retorted as you cleaned up your mess. 

 You scan the room for the roll of duct tape, when it's tossed to you from Hongbin from accross the room. You turn to Niel and, seeing the tape in your hands, he spoke.

   -I have some under my shirt too, you know.

 You eye brow shoots up.

   -Under your shirt?

   -No under my pants.

   -MWO?!

   -Of course under my shirt! he said snickering. 

   -Oh... O-okay. I guess I'll check...

 Your hands tremble as they grab the fabric of his black top. Lifting it until his neck, you see that there are many bruises but no actual cuts... maybe not. A small opening in his left side which actually continued until the middle of his back. 

   -Here we go again... You mutter, taking another cotton ball.

   -You know, you're adorable when you're mad...

 You stop right there.

 

   ~Wow... He knows how to recover. Okay, just... act like it's normal.

 

   -Thanks Niel. And your lips are adorable just hanging there. 

 You take a split second and gasp when you realize what you had just said. You look at him in shock. But he, on the other hand, starts to laugh at your comment. 

 

   ~Oh jeez, that was so embarrassing... What am I supposed to do now?!

 

 As he calms down, you see that everyone had stopped talking and was now staring at the two of you. 

   -_______-ah, is everything alright?

 You turn to Yookwon, not sure if he could notice you blushing.

   -Ne oppa. You can continue...

 When everyone had been separated, they were still verbally arguing with each other. So Yookwon and Taekwoon came up with the brilliant idea of duct taping their hands and mouth, sat them down in a circle and made them take turns apologizing by taking out only one person's mouth tape, then sticking it back when he was done. Of course, the other person would get a chance to reply. Yookwon suggested that you and Karyn start nursing everyones wounds... since Leslie was scared of blood, Anna didn't want to get her hands dirty and it would be akward if any guy were to do it anyways. So Leslie took charge of the cleaning and Anna started to round up the bunnies. It took them time to get everyone settled, especially Sungjong and the other guy. So before even starting, the boys spent at least an hour in trying to start a decent apologie session. 

 You turn back to Niel who was about to say something, but cut him off.

   -By the way, why were you guys fighting?!

   -Wait. Before that, what did you say about my lips? he asked, breaking into a smirk.

   -You heard me. Now, about the fighting...

   -Say it again.

   -Yeah. Dream on, you say as you pull out a piece of duct tape. Bitting down on it with your teeth, you tear out a piece.

   -Ohh, feisty.

   -Oh be quiet you, you retorted and roughly stuck the tape to his mouth.

 After quickly tending his back injury, you clean up and move on to the next person...


 

 Yookwon stripped off Woohyun's tape.

   -Ugh. I already waxed you know! Anyways... First of all, I want to say that you don't just grab someone wearing this fabulous Hollister shirt! You ripped the edge of it you rotten short cake! Woohyun bashed.

 He heavily sighed before continuing.

   -But I thank you Changhyun. Or Ricky you said, right? Yeah. If you hadn't so rudely pulled me aside, I think I would have rammed Sungjong's little pabo head into the window! Yeah that's right! I said it! You little witch. I sho--

   -Are you done now?! Taekwoon cut in.

   -Oh... yeah.

 Yookwon put back the tape. He walked over to Ricky and stripped off his tape.

   -Yes, hyung, I didn't know that was a... Hollister shirt. My bad... I could lend you my American Eagle shirt if you want...

 Woohyun's eyes widened in an instant, obviously liking the idea.

   -Yeah, I thought you'd like that, Ricky said, flashing a genuine smile, before Yookwon put back his tape.

 Taekwoon slowly went over to the boy with the red streak in his hair, prying away his piece of tape. He took in a breath before speaking.

   -Alright... I'll have you know that you were the one who smacked me with that chair! You almost broke my back! Oh, and by the way, it was your two timing noona that cheated on me. You know all those gifts she comes home with, that I supposedly bought? Yeah. None of them were from me! I can't even get myself some bubble tea after school! Bubble tea! Sweet delicious bubble tea! You wanna know who's to blame for your noona's tears? Well why don't you ask Mr. Honey Abs Changsun!! Him and his perfect bod just snatched noona away! GAWWSH!! He's such an a--

   -Ya! No one asked you to talk about your love life Jonghyun-ah! Taekwoon snapped. Are you done?

   -Well... I... Yeah I'm done.

 The older high fived his face, sticking back the tape.

   -Anything to say, Byunghun-ah?

 He shook his head. Taekwoon went over to the next person. The second he took off his seal, he went on a complete rampage.

   -You twisted fool! I'm going to have your limbs snapped like sticks! You'll see! You won't even be able to ha-- Ya! I'm not done!! I'll have Cinderella get yoummhm!! MHMMM!!

   -Thaat's better, Yookwon sighed. Sungjong... Any last words?

 He nodded.

   -Too bad.

 Everyone in the room laughed.

   -Okay, okay. But you better not start something...

 Taekwoon removed his tape.

   -I'll have you know, Chanhee, that Cinderella and I have history together. Maybe we could settle this with him later on.

   -Alright enough for you two. Howon?


 

~4 a.m. in the F!@$#in' morning~

 

 After everyone's boring apologies and untying them, Sunggyu suggested you all sleep at his house for the night/morning, since it was obviously too late for you to go home and most of the drivers were... dysfunctional. The four of you decide to take a room all to yourselves and leave the boys. 

 There were about 7 rooms along the hall but you and your friends chose a room on the highest floor to cancel out the ongoing party music. Getting in, you all plop yourselves down on each of the four beds. Waiting patiently for Sunggyu's sisters to come with your clothes as they kindly offered to let you borrow their own. With you on one of the beds stuck to the wall, Leslie and Anna on the middle ones, and Karyn on the other wall-stuck bed, she heavily sighed.

   -You know, if you think about it, we're really stupid.

 Too tired to react, you let Anna speak her mind.

   -Mmmwhy? We should have taken a room with our boyfriends..? she lazily asked, proping herself upright. 

 The three of you followed and waited for Karyn's answer.

   -Well, we don't know if any of them broke anything. You know, what if Byunghun oppa fractured something when that Jonghyun guy smashed the chair on his back?

 Your eyes suddenly shoot open.

   -He did what?! Oh no... Revenge Anna. You got to get revenge! Okay. So, since we do--

   -_______! It's finished, they already forgave each other, Anna cut in. And he already said that before, weren't you listening to them ''apologize''?

   -Yeah right apologize. More like confess all the crapy things they did, Leslie corrected.

   -...And become closer than ever, Karyn added. 

 At that, something hits you.

   -Um, guys, where do you think Dongwoo went?

   -Why don't you text him... Leslie said.

   -Oh yeah! Okay...

 

   To: DinoWoo

   Heeey oppa... Are you still at Sunggyu's? Just want to know if you're alright :)

 

   -I feel bad for him, Lesli admited. He has to put up with Sungjong... And what is with Sungjong anyways?!

   -Yeah, seriously! I heard that he likes to be evil sometimes, but I never knew it was that bad, you added.

   -For the many years we've known him for, he's becoming more scarier... Leslie confessed.

 Anna scoffed.

   -You're scared of Sungjong...? Life sized Barbie doll Sungjong? Still in training pants when he was seven years old Sungjong?

   -Terrified, the girl confirmed.

 Karyn, clearly amused at her little sister's worries, decided to sauce things up.

   -You know what I heard...

The three of you automatically turn your attention to Karyn, almost smirking.

  -Sungyeol told me that Sungjong has his little sneaky group of friends... And apparently, they know about all our little secrets.

  -W-what? 

  -Yeah, she continued. They all tell Sungjong legit things and he's the one who decides what to do with it...

  -So he knows about Zelo?! Leslie blurted.

 You jerked up, followed by Karyn miraculously jumping two beds and landing on her sister's and leaving Anna all confused.

   -WWWWWHHAT?! 

   -Ahahah! I'm telling Myungsoo!

   -Woah, how did you get there Karyn?!

 Leslie was speechless.

   -Guuurl, what are you talking about?! You question. 

   -I.. Uh.. Not--

   -What is this gossip you speak of? Anna sassed.

   -Nothing! It was a long time ago... Leslie said, trying to recover.

   ~~Vrrrrr Vrrrr~~

 You pick up your phone and see that someone had texted. 

 

   To: _______

   I'mm pewrfecxtlly finee _______-aah; I[nm wuth Hyuunsiiki!@ PAARTEEY HAARD!! 

 

 You giggle.

   -Dongwoo's totally out of it, you announce. And he's with Hyunsik oppa.

   -Perfect... Anyways, why didn't you guys leave? Weren't you guys terrorised or something? Anna asked the sisters.

   -It never came to mind... Karyn said. When the guys came in, I actually thought they were going to stop everything. But they only made it worse...

   -Who are they anyways?! You ask.

   -How should we know?! 

   -Yeah, all we know is that the guys had some problems with them before... 

   -Actually... I think I remember them, Anna popped in.

   -Oh yeah? From where? Crazyville?

   -More like Insanecity! Leslie added.

 The two of you laughed and high fived as Karyn and Anna shook their heads at your silly remarks.

   -As I was saying, You guys remember the pabos who drenched the principal during the school's party in the beginning of the year?

   -Yeah, they never got caught. Why?

   -I think it was them... Anna said. Three of them looked familiar to me. Don't you guys think?

   -Yeah, don't you think _______? Karyn sang.

   -What? No... Well, I don't know... I guess Niel looked kind of familiar...

   -Familiar? Don't you mean super cute? Leslie teased. I saw you. You were practically sweating!

 You smiled sheepishly but tried to deny anything that had to do with the boy.

  -What are you talking about? I saw you eyeing Jonghyun! And you have Myungsoo!

  -And Zelo, Anna added.

  -Ya! 

 Leslie threw her pillow at Anna. The girl was about to throw back her own when the door to the room swung open. 

   -Heeeeey giirfrieeends!! Here's yeer clothes!! 

Ailee and Hyorin stumbled inside with clothing in their hands. They handed them to you, describing their peculiar choices.

   -Aaaawright. You, Leslaay, get tuh have mah *hiccup* yellow pajamas 'cuz Ah know! You like teh color yellow, Hyorin slurred. Ah also gave you my mmmmcool ice cream shirt b'cuz Ah know! *hiccup* Yeeer sweet like annice cream. Hahah! Nice cream..

   -Heheh, good one. Kim Karyn! I choose youuu! Guuurl frieend, I accessorized youu wiiiith mah pink buuuhble gum P.J.'s b'cuz you... you remiiiind me of buuuble guum.. Aalso, I paaaased you the most slllllllutiest tee-shirt I couuuld fiind. It eveeen haas stuuuds. See?! You know whhhay? Bucuz I wanna see my little brrrrrother'z eyes open to the size of a swiming poooooool! 

 The two girls started to laugh uncontrolably. They went in for a high five, but totally missed each other, sending them crashing on all fours. They stayed there like that as Karyn sent the rest of you perplexed looks. Ailee got up once again and staggered towards Anna. She leaned on the bed before speaking.

   -Youuuur turn! Basically, I just gaave youu any... anything that was puuuuurple. Bucuz you... yyyou liiike purrple... riiiiiight guuuurl frieeend? Buuut noooothing as slllluty as whhat Karyn got. I gave you.. gave you more of a y'knoow... Good guurl thaang. See? Purple hoodie, purple tee-shirt with a butterfly, purple jeans aaaaaand even purple underwear! Hihih! Compared to Karyn... Ooooooh guurl, you gon' tuuuurn some heads tomorrow!

 -She's right! Oh and no give backs! Now, _______-ah! You, outta all of yo guurls, is teh onleh one with no man! And *hiccup* Ah know! That you luv teh cuhlor green. So! Ah cooked you up the ssssssiest outfit Ah cud faaiind. Oh yeah gurl friend. Look at these daarin' holes in these green jeens. MmmmM! And these holes to show sum back skin! Oh look, thur's spaarkuls on teh neck line. Gurl, if you don't score anyy eyes tuhmorrow, Ah dunno wut will... Anyways, see y'all in a few hours!

 And with that, the girls wobbled out of the room, leaving half traumatized friends to work with what they had.


The waves crashed the on nearby boulders, the seagulls harmonious calls through the sky, the warm breeze in your hair, the soft sand under your feet and the sun slowly setting in the horizon. Dressed in a green ribboned white flowing dress, You stand still as you embrace this feeling of inner peace. So carefree, so calm. Closing your eyes, you breath in the fresh, sea salted air, then slowly breathed out. Keeping your eyes shut, you slightly lift up your arms. The air around you made you feel so peaceful. Like nothing else in the world mattered but the beautiful sky above you, the mesmerizing view around you and the soft sand beneath you. You feel as if Time itself has stopped. The constant sound of the waves made you forget about everything that had happened today. Problemfree. The seagulls songs through the sky sounded as if they were relaxing you from your ordeals. Stressfree. The warm breeze engulfed you fully, relieving you of any worries. Carefree... You open your eyes. 

A figure stood right in front of you. Wearing a white sleeveless and white shorts, the boy smiled. Well, you assumed he was since his facial featured were blurred. Surprisingly, you feel secure around this strange boy. He spoke no words as he approached you even more. Closing the space between you, he wrapped his arms around you. A pleasent feeling takes you over when the boy starts to caress you. Feeling his touch on your skin, you feel content. He pulls away slightly, keeping you two as close as possible, and looked you straight in the eyes. You couldn't tell at first, but the longer you stared, the more his blurry features started to show. His gaze was hypnotizing. He leaned in parting his lips slightly. You knew exactly what was coming up and closed your eyes as the two of you shared a blissful kiss. You move back but he firmly holds you, stealing more and more kisses. You try another tactic and take a step back. But the boy is persistant and snakes his hands around your waist and locks them behind your back, never separating your lips from his. At this point you give up and let him take you over. 

He broke the kiss and was now at your neck. He nibbled your skin and you fail to stiffled a moan. He looked up at you and smiled. He kissed you again and this time, you wanted more. Grabbing on to his shirt, you try to take control. He catches you by surprise when he grabs your and you yelp, giving him the opportunity to your sweet innocent lips. He breaks away entirely, revealing clearly his face. You brain explodes in confusion and you heart freezes in shock. Those plump lips... That genuine smile... That gold earring...

-Dongwoo...?!