Mission: Tooootally Possible

Sincerely, soon to be Yours Truly

Summer Glitz mall, The meet-up, 12:30 a.m

 

 Two boys sat on the bench in front of the mall as the third stood near them, waiting. Seeing the last addition to their team approach, he hurried him over. Today, like every other day when they went on their investingations, the boys meet up to run through the layout of things. Cinderella, the oldest of them all, enjoyed being the head of everything and almost always took the liberty of planning the day. Once Mulan was seated, he cleared his throat.

   -Alright, so as you know, Red is already inside, he explained. Our goal today, is just to make sure that everything goes smoothly. Arasseo?

 The Stepmother, half awake, yawned.

   -Hyung, he started, what do you need me for...? This is like... a two man job. I'm so tired...

 Cinderella, very familiar with Stepmother's constant complaining, simply sighed. Snow White on the other hand, scoffed at his remark.

   -Why? The hell were you doing all night? 

   -Your mom, you dip.

   -YA! Let's just relax guys... Cinderella cut in. We're actually getting paid a lot for this.

 Mulan, getting interested at the mention of money, sat up in his seat. Arching his brow, he questioned.

   -. . . How much?

   -A lot. Now, here are your earpieces, he said as he handed each one a transparent device. Let's join Red, shall we?

 

Summer Glitz mall, Mulan at the cafeteria, 1:27 p.m

 

 Hungry. That's all Mulan was feeling. The team had been separated to cover each floor of the big mall. Stepmother, being the moody person he is, decided to take the 3rd floor, it being the smallest space to ''patrol''. Cinderella and Snow White took the middle floor, since it was the most vaste, and finally Mulan was in charge of the 1rst floor... where the cafeteria was at. Red Ridding Hood of course, was going to be all over the place. With food surrounding him, he decided to give into temptation and headed for a nearby food stand. Finally, he could eat..! He waited patiently in line after he ordered his food.

 Standing there for what seemed like an eternity, Mulan had his order called out and he took it as fast as he could and started to devour the food as he stood near a post. The poor guy haddn't had the chance to eat breakfast when he was rushed over to start the mission. The boy closed his eyes as he at last savoured his food, when he was interrupted by a voice in his ear.

   -MULAN!!

 Almost dropping his food, Mulan recomposed himself and finished what was in his mouth before answering.

   -. . . Cinderella.

   -No slacking. Remember. We get a whole lot of cash if this is done right.

   -Hyung, chillax. Niel's got thiiiis. He already has _______ wrapped tightly around his finger, what could go wrong?!

   -Ohnonono, don't you be jinxing things now Mulan. Becasue I swear to you, if ANYTHING gets messed up, I WILL blame you.

 The boy started to eat once more.

   -Jeongmal hyung! Trust me. Everything's going to go smoothly.

   -And if it doesn't...?

 Mulan thought for a bit. He knew perfectly well where this was going and proceeded to taunt his older.

   -I'll buy you a cat.

 Bets like these often happened between the two. And by now, Mulan was becoming more and more cunning at persuading his hyung. There were gasps that could be heard in the ear pieces.

   -Hyung! Are you going to take that? he heard Snow White ask.

   -Ya! Why does he get a cat! the Stepmother complained.

   -. . .Fine, Cinderlla replied. And if it goes smoothly?

 Mulan smiled.

   -I get 50% of your share of the money.

 There was a pause before Mulan heard Cinderella's famous word of defeat.

   -Deal.

 

 Summer Glitz mall, Stepmother's theater, 3:15 p.m

 

 Leaning on the railings that prevented kids to fall two three stories down, Stepmother heavily sighed.

 

  ~Oooooooh mother of Pink. Someone throw water on me or something. I need to mess up someone's day. I mean like seriously. Who wants to stand around all day to make sure two people hook up?! Ugh, listening to my History teacher is waaay more stimulating than this. At least I'd have a desk to lean my head on...

 

   -Stepmother! Couple incoming.

 Red Ridding Hood's voice rang in his ear. Straightening himself, he waited as Niel and _______ passed by for him to turn around. He watched carefully as the two entered a jewelry shop. Suddenly, getting an idea, he put a hand over his earpice and discretly whispered to the others.

   -Guys, they just went into Betwinkles. Someone stage something.

   -Wae?!

   -Eo?!

   -Pfft, yeah right... I'm too far to go all the way up there anyways, Mulan said.

 Slightly irritated, the Stepmother ordered Snow White and Cinderella to ''get their lazy bums up there''. With both boys by his side, Stepmother showed them the couple. Although his actions were portrayed as caring, what the Stepmother really wanted was to watch his friends act so he could entertain himself. Niel and _______ were happily contemplating the various items when Snow White went straight to it. Pulling Cinderella towards some couple rings, he hugged him close and pointed at a set.

   -Jagiyaaa~ Let's buy a couple ring!

 Cinderella, taken aback by his dongsaeng's actions, felt a little uneasy. Which was exactly what Snow White needed to happen.

   -Uh... Babe... these rings are... a little too sparkly. Don't you think?

 Immersed in their acting, the Stepmother watched as Niel took curiosity in the makeshift couple's subject of conversation. Spotting the rings section of the little store, Niel confidently pulled the girl towards the products. Snow White, seeing the boy approach them, took a random set of rings and handed one to Cinderella. He whispered him to play along before fitting the silver decorated accessory on his ring finger.

   -Jagiyaaa~ he sang. Look! Now I can show everyone that I'm yours. He then proceeded to hug his hyung.

 Cinderella, on the edge of insanity, slowly wrapped his arms around the younger.

   -Sweetie, no matter what they say, you'll always be mine.

 As those words left his mouth, Cinderella heard cackling in his ear peice. Still hugging Snow White, he whispered.

   -I swear to you, Stepmother, I will pulverize you. 

 

 After thirty minutes of pretending and subtly persuading the couple, Niel and _______ left the store with two pairs of couple rings and a necklace hand picked by Niel for the girl, who was already starting to fancy the boy. The second the two were out of sight, Cinderella smacked the back of Snow White's head.

   -Ya! What the hell?! We were only acting!

 Cinderella scoffed before ushering him out.

   -Back to positions everyone!

   -Great job by the way, Cinderella! Red uttered from the earpiece.

 Soon after, laughter was heard through the ear pieces.

 

 Summer Glitz mall, Snow White's secret, 5:42 p.m

 

 _______ held a big pastel green stuffed bunny as she walked beside Niel. It had a pink ribbon around his neck that ended in a cute bow. The girl had a genuine smile plastered across her face as she held the toy, barely fitting around her arm, Niel holding her close by the waist. At that sight, anyone could look at them and label them the perfect couple. And that's what Snow White longed for. To find happiness with someone you love and to let everyone know that you were meant for each other.

 Snow White watched as they walked by him, engaged in a playful arguement. If only Hyunsik could see his little sister right now, he thought. He'd have a smile on his face too. Snow White wondered if he was happy these days. Hyunsik and Howon... Why? Why Howon? Hyunsik looked super happy with the boy, but Snow White wanted to be the reason. Not Howon. When Hyunsik would hang out with him, everything would seem fine. But the second Howon is there, the two are inseperable. Maybe that's what love is...

 If so, then Snow White definetly wanted to feel that way with Hyunsik, and Hyunsik only. He didn't hate Howon, on the contrary, he even enjoyed having him around. But he wanted Hyunsik more. He didn't care if he had to go through a friend, these feelings for the guy were driving him nuts. And Howon is not even his age! How did the two even get together. When Hyunsik first told him about their relationship three years ago, Snow White couldn't believe it. And when he asked him to keep it a secret, he totally flipped. And only recently did _______ find out about it.

 Like seriously, how could she have been so blind?! How was she not suspecting her own brother dating one of her close friends. Snow White sighed. He should be the one with Hyunsik. He should be the one to take care of him, to give him pet names, to love him. It killed him so much to see them together. To see the one perfect man walk away with someone else. To see his ideal type everyday, only to watch him have eyes for someone else. For Hyunsik to be his prince charming, but for the sulking boy to not be his Snow White.

 Then suddenly a sound in his ear made him jump.

   -Everyone head for the theaters. See you guys there.

 Snow White sighed once more. He guessed he'd have to wait... because if he tried to forget about him, it'd be like taking away a part of himself...

 

 Glitz theaters, And they lived happily ever after, 8:10 p.m

 

   ~What in the WORLD are they doing in there?! What did they sneak into another movie or something?! Ugh, it's eight o'clock already... I have business to attend to, gosh! Why are we even waiting here?! I mean... FINALLY!

 

 Stepmother got up as soon as the couple exited the theaters. He stretched out his arms and announced that he was leaving. Cinderella lightly laughed.

   -Awww, leaving so soon Stepmother? You don't want any ice cream...?

 At the mention of food the two others perked up and the Stepmother turned around.

   -What are you talking about?

 Cinderella tilted his head towards Niel and _______ by a small ice cream stand still open. Spininng towards them, the sight of the two pleasantly eating the desert. He looked back at Cinderella and pulled a smile.

   -Your buying.

    -Arasseo.

 The two others rejoiced and followed Cinderella and the Stepmother to the stand. Cinderella put his hand to his ear one last time.

   -Alright Red, take it away.

   -Ne. Great job for today guys.

   -Yuup. Just call me when the money comes in.

   -Of course.


 

 You sat in Niel's car with the stuffed bunny sitting at the back. After a day of fun and games, you were actualy a little tired. And stressed... that some entity would be lurking the darkness. The movie you picked was undeniably one of the most scariest movies you've seen yet. Probably because you watched it in the theaters where everything was enhanced to the max. The sound, the images, the feeling. Niel, on the other hand, would dare laugh at you whenever you would get scared less. Driving you home, Niel smiled.

   -Admit it. Today was fun.

 You glanced at him.

   -Of course it was fun. I got to spend it with you~

   -Eo? Jagiyaa~ I think I'm finally rubbing off on you.

 You scoffed.

   -Oh don't flatter yourself Niel. I'm being honest.

 Taking his eyes off the road for just a second, he chuckled. There was some sort of uneasiness coming from him and you couldn't help but feel a little triumphant.

   -Jjinja...?

   -Well, yeah. I wouldn't lie to my... jagiya~

 The car came to an abrupt stop and you almost hit the front. You turned to Niel. He gripped the wheel as he stared at you wide eyed. For  a moment, the two of you just stared at each other. Then, Niel spoke.

   -. . . What... did you just say..?

 A smile taunted your lips, but you kept a straight innocent face.

   -I said I was being honest.

   -N-no. Not that. After that, he said, stuttering a little. Now that, that amused you a lot.

   -''Why would I lie to you''? you repeated.

   -Ya!

   -Okay okay... Would you hurry up and get me home... jagiya?

 Taking you completely unaware, Niel grabbed your shirt and brang you in for a kiss. And for once, you didn't resist. Closing your eyes, you let yourself melt into his sweet eagerness. Your lips fit perfectly into his. You felt his warm hand snake its way behind your neck and pull you closer. And then, nothing. You open your eyes to Niel still dangerously close to your face. He leaned your foreheads together and looked you straight in the eyes with what felt like a hint of lust. He then pulled away completely and started the car. You sank back in your seat.

 After awhile, Niel started.

   -You know, you're getting good at this.

   -. . . At what..?

   -Taking my breath away.

 You smiled.

   -Eo, jagiya, you have something in your eye.

 The boy immediately turned to you.

   -Ya. What is it..? Hurry, get it out!

   -Oh, no. It was just a sparkle.

   -Ya~ don't do that.

 The car slowed down and stopped right in front of your house. Niel sighed and turned to you.

   -So... I guess I'll see you at school?

 You unbuckled your seat belt and opened the door.

   -Not so fast Romeo. You're coming inside, you say getting out.

 You opened the back door and took out the huge bunny. Closing both car doors, you join Niel at your doorstep. You were about to ring the bell when the boy held your hand back.

   -Wait. What do you want me to do...?

 You smiled and hugged the bunny closer.

   -You'll see, you reply as you pressed the doorbell.

 Almost instantly, your mom opened the door. She sort of yelped when she saw Niel and dragged him inside, leaving you utterly confused as you entered and closed the door behind you. 

   -_______! Who's this pretty boy? Did he buy that rabbit for you? Oh he's so sweet~ Yeobo! Come here!

   -Eomma, that's my boyfriend... Niel... oppa, you say on a more calmer tone, hoping your mom would do the same.

 Taking off your shoes, you see three other pairs that you recognized all too well. You look up and see that your mom had disapeared with Niel.

   -EOMMA!!

   -In the kitchen~ she sang.

 Cautiously, you walk over to the kitchen. You take a deep breath before turning the corner and expected what you had expected. Dongwoo and Myungsoo sat on one side of the table, Hyunsik and Sandara on the other. Howon nowhere to be seen, your mom abusing Niel's cheeks and your dad leaned on the counter. He seemed amused at your reaction and you grimaced at him. Feeling obliged to do so, you greet Dongwoo and Myungsoo.

   -Hello _______, Myungsoo started. How was your date with hyung...?

   -It was fun Myungsoo. Where's Howon...?

   -He's in the bathroom, your brother cut in. Did Niel get you that bunny..?

   -Yes, you answered sheepishly. You like it?

 Hyunsik slowly got up from his seat and anticipated.

   -Yeah...

   -Well too bad, you shot.

   -Hey, have you guys.. Eo? _______!

 You turn around and faced Howon. He hugged you.

   -Wah~ Back already!

   -YA!! Hyunsik yelled.

 The whole room went quiet and everyone turned to your brother. Even your mother stopped messing with Niel and looked over to her son.

   -Eo, Sik-ah, why are you yelling, your dad said.

   -Yeah, SIK-ah. What're you yelling for? Sandara chained.

   -. . . I want a big fluffy bunny toy too~

 The whole room started to laugh. Even Dongwoo cracked a smile.

   -Next time babe. We got to get going now... It's kind of late...

   -I can drive you guys, Niel suggested.

 Your mom tugged onto your dad's shirt and held onto Niel's arm at the same time.

   -Wow! Yeobo look. Niel is so caring!

   -Eomma! You never complimented my boyfriend~ Hyunsik whined.

 You linked arms with Niel and pulled your tongue out to him.

   -That's because my boyfriend is cuter.

   -Aniya! My boyfriend is hotter!

   -Oh yeah? Well... Eomma likes my boyfriend better!

   -Eommaaa!!

   -YA!!

 Your mom shut you both up as your dad stiffled his laughter. Niel cleared his throat.

   -Uhmm... Mrs. Choi, I think we should be going now...

   -Why yes... Of course, she said.

 Dusting herself off your mom gestured him out followed by Howon, then Myungsoo. At the door, you waved goodbye to the three, but soon realize that someone was missing. You turn back and see Dongwoo, standing right in front of you. He started to caress the stuffed toy and brang his gaze towards you. He smiled, sincerely.

   -Congratulations. 

 That was all he muttered before pulling you in for a hug. A hug that seemed to last forever. Braking away, he quickly passed by you and entered Niel's car. You and your mom stood by the entrance and waved as Niel drove away. Once they were out of sight, you went back inside and your mom turned to you.

   -Personally, I like Niel better, she whispered.

   -YAA!!! I HEARD THAT!!! Hyunsik yelled from the living room.