Girls Night Out

Sincerely, soon to be Yours Truly

    ~~Your P.O.V~~

 

 UGH!! Stupid. Skirt. So. SHORT! Why! did I even agree to taking them! And how was I not expecting this!

 After that fall in the fountain, Sooyoung had volounteered to give me her extra uniform. Not that I asked for it... She just bumped into me and, like, offered. Leslie and I sort of looked at each other and followed her to the cheersquad's lockers so I could change. It looked fine she said, totally normal. Friggin'... The shirt was at least a size too big, but the skirt... well, let's just say that if I bent down, I'd flash anyone that was behind me. That was her sort of style. Attention grabbing. Tooooootally not mines.

 But the uncomfy uniform wasn't the worst, oh no. The worst, was the stares. Coming into class, I felt like all eyes were on me. And I don't think I made it any better when I tried to pull the skirt lower as I walked to my seat... with Sungjong and Taeming whistling and Leslie laughing like a mad woman. Ohhh, they're gon' get it... As soon as I take this dang uniform off! Sitting down takes care of the skirt part, but the shirt is missing three buttons! THREE!! One, I get it. Two, okay, a little risky there. But three? Oh no you... Omg. Is Jonghyun staring? Is that pabo REALLY staring.

 I turned around, but he was quick to look away. Ooooh my gosh. What an idiot. I should throw something at him. I ripped out a paper from my note pad and was ready to throw it when the bell rung. Shoot.

 I gathered my stuff and followed Leslie out the class when someone grabbed my arm. I turned around and saw Sungjong. Grrrrreat. What now. He leaned in and whispered in my ear.

   -Don't worry about Dongwoo. I'll fix it. Take it as... a favor. For that... elegant attire of yours.

 He pulled away and cackled before leaving me there. SO confused.

   -_______-ah! Let's go!

 Leslie stood by the door, gesturing me to follow.

   -Where are we going? I asked as we headed straight outside, not even passing by our lockers.

   -. . . Karaoke!

   -Oh? But can we go home first? This skirt is bothering me.

 

   ~~No One's P.O.V~~

 

   -HYUNG! NOW!

 Myungsoo's stern words were loud enough to send chills down his spine; and his hard glare wasn't helping him at all. So, he did what he was told to and took his scary dongsaeng's hand. He thought that Sungjong was scary; well Myungsoo had his moments as well.

   -Ay, jjinja hyung. Now let's hurry up! _______ and my darling Leslie should be leaving the school by now.

 The boy dragged Dongwoo through the school doors just in time to see the two girls skipping out the gates.

   -Eo! There they are! C'mon hyung! You better not mess this up.

 The two started to jog up to the girls when Myungsoo made an abrupt stop, making Dongwoo bash right into him. The boy looked up to his younger and followed his gaze. Of course...

   -Jonghyun, he muttered.

 But it wasn't only him, oh no. Now casually talking to the two girls were Jonghyun and Niel. To Dongwoo, this meeting was sure to go down the drains. But Myungsoo had other ideas in mind. He confidently walked up to the four, pulling Dongwoo along with him. Leslie, seeing Myungsoo, cracked a huge smile and jumped into his arms.

   -My Myungie! How are you!

 The boy immediately let go of Dongwoo and wrapped his arms around her, slightly picking her up. The two kissed and Niel spoke.

   -Cute. But we can do better, right _______?

 The girl had no clue how to respond. Niel continued.

   -Oh? This isn't your skirt isn't it?

   -. . . No. It's Sooyoung's.

   -Eo, I thought so. It's uhmm... A little too short, don't you think?

   -What do you care?

 He took a step towards her.

   -Well, I wouldn't want any unwanted eyes on you...

 The girl blushed.

   -I think Jonghyun disagrees, she said, turning to the boy.

 Jonghyun scrunched his face.

   -Mwo?! What are you talking about?

   -I saw you staring in class, you pabo.

 Niel dramatically gasped, turnig to his partner in crime.

   -Jonghyun-ah!

   -Wh.. I did not!

   -So _______, Myungsoo interrupted, where are you off to?

    -To the mall, she immediately lied, not knowing why exactly.

 Leslie squinted her eyes at her friend, but caught on her subtle signs to keep quiet. Myungsoo glanced at Dongwoo and then back to _______.

   -Perfect. Let's all go together then.

   -Can I hold Leslie's hand...? Since. You're obv--

   -Touch her and you'll be signing your death wish.

 Jonghyun scoffed.

   -I'll take my chances, he said approaching the girl, when suddenly, Myungsoo stepped in between the two. He grabbed Jonghyun's collar and pulled him close.

   -Don't even think about it.

   -Eo, Myungsoo-yah, calm down. You know he's just playing with you, Dongwoo uttered, slowly prying the two taller boys away from each other.

 Niel took hold of Dongwoo's wrist, instantly making him freeze and turn to Niel.

   -And you're sure about that... hyung?

   -Eo... Niel-ah... Wh.. What are you implying...? Dongwoo stuttered. Earing him a nudge from Myungsoo.

   -Ya. He's your friend. Why are you stuttering?

   -Eo... Mianhae.

   -Don't apolo... Okay, you know what?! You... Where are the girls..?

 Looking all around them, the boys realized that the girls had ditched them.

   -Great. Look what you did, Myungsoo said, turning to Jonghyun.

   -Me?! I'm not the one who didn't notice their girlfriend walk away!

   -Ugh... C'mon you guys, let's just look for them. _______ said they's be at the mall right? Niel asked.

   -Yeah...

   -So, let's go?

 And with that, the boys were off to the mall.


 

   As soon as you were given a room, Anna and Karyn entered first, eager. You and Leslie casually walked in, casually talking, as you casually picked up a mic. The four of you decided to spend this Friday night in a Karaoke room, with your forged IDs. Anna and Karyn immediatlely started to put in songs as the two of you continued to talk. Playing with the mic, you continued to rant.

   -No, but the worst, is when he decided to give us documents to complete AND pages in the book to work on. 

 Leslie sat down on one of the couches. Although it was the last day of the week, Mr. Moon had decided to bombard the students with loads of homework. Your friend sighed.

   -Yeah, we should be relaxing. Like Unnies! 

 The other girls snickered, still searching for songs.

   -And by the way, what's up with Jonghyun? Doesn't he know you're already with Myungsoo?

   -I don't know, you tell me. He's being all weird lately...

   -Well, I think, Jonghyun should-- Uh, let the games begin yo! Check it out, Choi, Woo and the Kims in the house!~

 Hearing the intro to one of the songs play, you cut your sentence short and bust a rhyme, earning laughs from your friends. Leslie picked up the other mic, but started to dance instead of actually singing. The older girls continued to look for songs. 

   -Oh by the way, Anna started, how's Minseok?

 Karyn restrained herself from squealing. 

   -Oh he's fine. 

   -Damn right he's fiiiiiiiiiiine. 

   -Ya! 

 Karyn and Anna glanced at the two performers before continuing.

   -I sigani galsurok, neoneun jeomjeom, ppajyeodeureo ga~

   -Sunggyu becomes really whiny when I talk about him. And he even does it when we're right in front of Minseok.

   -He's probably jealous, Anna commented. 

   -I'm just saying, he thinks that I'll leave him for Minseok. I just said that I like his cheeks and Sunggyu went ham! 

   -Sijakhae ije, ROCK YO BODY BODY!!!~

   -Wow... Anyways, forget those two for now, let's have some fun, ne?

 The two got up and danced to the song they very much favored. Taking turns with the mics the four of you danced and sang throughout the afternoon until the sun set, having the time of your lives. Unlike the other four boys who were searching for you throughout the day. 

   Dongwoo and Myungsoo walked side by side in the warm breezy night, the shorter holding a package containing a green electronic replacement. Giving up the search when Jonghyun got hungry, the four shared a surprisingly peaceful meal together and talked about many things, making them a little more comfortable with each other. Dongwoo and Myungsoo were actually looking forward to seeing the two on Sunday. They then parted ways. With the scene of his friend's hurtful words tormenting him the whole day, Dongwoo went to exchange your damaged phone for another one which, in his opinion, would fit you better. Later, accompanied by Myungsoo, he chose a cover and a little toy chain and put it in a purple gift box. Dongwoo decided to drop the phone off right away, so again, dragging Myungsoo with him, the two walked to your house. Myungsoo scoffed.

   -Dongwoo, I still can't believe you did all that, just for a phone.

 The boy pouted.

   -But it's _______'s phone... 

 Myungsoo sighed as they arrived at _______'s doorsteps. The taller rang the doorbell and they waited. To their surprise, Howon opened the door.

   -Eo, hyung! Myungsoo! What are you guys doing out so late? the boy said as he quickly ushered the two into the house. Taking off their shoes, Myungsoo explained.

   -Well, I wanted us all to spend a day together, you know _______, Niel, Jonghyun, Dongwoo, Leslie and I, but the girls had ditched us... We tried calling, but they wouldn't answer.

 Howon settled the two in the living room couch, where Hyunsik sat comfortably on the floor, watching TV. Seeing his guests he greeted them. Howon sat next to Myungsoo as he continued.

   -After awhile we got hungry, so we just went to go eat.

   -Together? Howon interrupted.

 With a questioning look, Myungsoo confirmed.

   -Well, yeah. And good thing we did too, I kind of enjoyed having the two around... when they're not getting on anyone's nerves.

   -That's great Myung-ah! Eo hyung, what's that? Howon asked, gesturing the purple box Dongwoo had refused to put down. He handed it over to Howon.

   -Oh, it's _______'s new phone.

 Hyunsik, hearing his sister's name and ''phone'' in the same sentence, turned to Dongwoo.

   -Mwo? You bought her a cellphone?!

   -Ahh... Ani, I exchanged it.

 Howon and Hyunsik shared confused looks.

   -Why would you do that?! She just got that phone.

   -. . . You actually went to get her a new one?

 Once again, Howon and Hyunsik turned to each other.

   -What do you mean ''actually got her a new one''? What happened Howonnie?

 Dongwoo tensed up behind Hyunsik as Myungsoo anticipated Howon's answer.

   -We'll talk about it later Hyunsik... right now, we need to find clothes for these two.

   -What?! Why?! Myungsoo hollered.

   -Well, we're not going to let you two go home at this time of the night. Both of you are staying here, arasseo?

 Dongwoo's heart fell in the depths of despair. It had been a long time since he'd slept at _______'s house. He felt sort of akward and even a little nervous. The last time he'd spent a night over, was before high school had even started. Suddenly, the thought of _______ walking through the entrance flashed in his mind.

   -. . .What if ______ comes home?

   -She's not coming home, Hyunsik assured. She's sleeping in the house right in front of ours.

   -She's at the sister's place?

   -Ne. With Anna too.

 Getting an idea, Myungsoo clapped his hands.

   -Great, let's crash over there!

   -Don't even think about it Myungsoo. We need to talk. The three of us.

 Howon's straight face suddenly made the two others gulp.

 

   With all the house's lights off, you, Karyn, Leslie and Anna huddled in the sister's room. Leslie sat on the bottom bunk hugging a huge pillow, with her phone in her hands, trying to cancel out the terrifying sounds. Karyn, sitting on the floor in her makeshift fluffy bed, had her hands over her face, but would peek through her fingers from time to time, still slightly curious. You layed down on the same bed as Leslie, supporting yourself up by your elbows, leaning forward, both fear and intrigue battling for dominance. Anna, sitting on the other surprisingly comfy bed near Karyn's and the less affected out of all four, anticipated. The reason for your behaviour, a horror movie playing on the screen, a ritual you so often did when the four of you would sleepover.

 An image on the screen flashed as a shrill screech could be heard from the subwoofers followed by screams leaving all four of your mouths. An hour and a half later of suspense and terror, a couple of yelps here and there, the four of you decided to close the screen and just talk as sleep settled in.

   -So, guys, you start, what do you guys think about Niel..?

 The question wandered your mind for quite some time now, so you decide to open the conversation with that. Now that Leslie had climbed on the top bunk, you hear her shift around before answering.

   -Wae? What are you thinking...?

 You hug the light brown bear tighter. In the dark, you turn to the wall.

   -I think someone likes Niiiiel, Anna sang.

   -I wonder, who could it be? Karyn chained.

 You hid your face under the covers.

   -Ay jjinja _______, you heard Leslie say. Aren't you guys going on your ''date'' tomorrow?

   -Oh?! We didn't hear about this Anna?

   -Indeed, we didn't Karyn.

 The two cracked up. Leslie sighed before starting.

   -Let's wake up early then, ne? We need to prepare you~ What time is he picking you up?

 You instantly turn the other side.

   -Woah woah woah... It's not anything romantic, we're just hanging out.

   -...alone, Karyn hinted.

   -...just the two of you, Anna added.

   -Ya!

 At that moment, a sudden sound in the room made everyone jump. Leslie answered her phone.

   -. . .Hello? ..... Yes? ............... Yeah, why? ........................... Now? ............ Do you know what time it is? ......................................... And what if I said that she was sleeping? .................... I'm joking. ..............................................Oh, we went to a Karaoke. ............ Yes, without you guys. What do you want? ................... Oh, right. Eo _______. It's for you.

 You got up and extended your arm up until you felt the phone in your hand. Bringing it to your ear, you lie back down and hug the huge bear once more.

   -Ne...?

   -Jagiya~

   -Jagiya... Of course. Hello Niel.

 You hear the three chattering with you still on the phone.

   -Why did you girls leave us today...?

   -Did you call just for that?

 You hear him laugh on the other end.

   -No, actually... I just called... to say, I love youuuuu~

 His little melody made you giggle.

   -No, but really. What's up?

   -Well, I just wanted to talk to you about tomorrow.

   -Heheh... Why? Eager are we?

   -Don't flatter yourself babe, that's my job.

 His last statement left you speechless. Niel took that as his cue to continue.

   -Anyways, I was thinking that we could meet at the pet shop near the cafeteria at 12, so we could eat first. How's that?

   -Eo, ne. 

   -Oh and don't put on any jewelry or perfume whatsoever...

   -Eh?! Why not? Is my natural aroma better...?

   -Jagiya... I'm supposed to say that. But no, I want us to get matching things of course!

   -Oh... Arasseo, see you tomorrow.

   -Ne, I'll hang up now.

 Handing the phone back up to Leslie, you flop back on the bed. The girl's giggled in the dark.

   -We'll wake up at 9, arasseo?


 

 A tired Hyunsik quietly cut the watermelon in the kitchen, a command he obediently followed given by his annoyed boyfriend. The three other boys sat at the table, sparking up a heated conversation. Of course he wanted to please Howon, but right now all Hyunsik wanted to do was sleep. Peacefully. In his soft cozy bed. Preferably with Howon. But with his Hobaby on the edge of pulling out his hair, he made sure he was out of his way. Arranging the cut pieces of fruit on a bigger plate, Hyunsik sighed. He heard Myungsoo raise his voice and then his boyfriend's, even louder.

 When he entered the dinning room, Dongwoo had became the only thing separating Myungsoo from Howon. Acting quickly, he put down the plate on the counter and yanked his boyfriend back.

   -YA! Enough! What's going on with you guys?! 

Howon hit Hyunsik's arm, making him let go of the other. Myungsoo sat back down, a smile playing his lips. Seeing Dongwoo frozen, he pulled the boy to sit down and get ready for a show. 

   -Hyunsik!!! You pabo, you almost choked me! Howon yelled, spinning around to face him. We were just joking around! Gawd!

 A wave of anger flooded Hyunsik. He just wanted to protect Howon, make him happy and in return he gets to hear Howon scream at him. Hyunsik whirled and took the plate of watermelons and put it on the table, in front of Dongwoo and Myungsoo. Without a word, he slowly walked away, heading straight for his room before he ripped a certain Busan boy's head off.

   -Ya... Ya Hyunsik! Where are you going...? Howon called out.

   -To sleep! the boy shouted from the stairs. A place where I won't be able to see your mean face!!!


 

 In the middle of the night, a surprise meeting was being held. In a dark and pretty comfy room, eight boys were sprawled out. 

  -So, Mulan, Red Ridding Hood, Stepmother and Snow White, prepare yourselves, the leader concluded.

  -Why...? Snow White asked.

 Cinderella snickered. 

   -Tomorrow, we're going on a date.

 Confused, Mulan spoke.

   -Eh...?! With who?

   -. . . With Choi _______ and Ahn Daniel.