Dear rice cake..

Sincerely, soon to be Yours Truly

   -… O.M.G. They did not just put corn in my kimchi… Ya Howon! Why are you laughing!

 Howon clutched his stomach as he and Dongwoo almost fell off their seats, clearly laughing at you and not with you. Leslie snickered as she shook her head at your hate for corn being in anything else... but on its own. The four of you sat in the cafeteria at your usual spots near the wall. It was lunch time and you and your friends were equally as hungry as the other.

   - Aish _______-ah… Just take it out of the kimchi. Why did you even bother taking it?

   - Well, I didn't know these people were going to ruin the kimchi BY PUTTING CORN IN IT!!

   - Ya, not so loud ________-ah. People are staring.. Leslie uttered as she started to pick some of the corn out from the rest of your vegetables. You didn’t even bother looking up, as you already started to feel pairs of eyes locked on you.

   - _______, your reactions are just too funny! Howon said as he tried to calm himself, and his partner in crime Dongwoo, down. Just eat all the other stuff first.

   -Yeah, I got it, I got it. You replied taking the tteokbokki and shoving one in your mouth.

   -Waaa, my _______ is so cute when she's mad, Dongwoo teased pinching your cheeks.

   -Ya, I'm eating.

   -Arasseo, arasseo..

 Your chopsticks hadn't even grabbed a hold of the second rice cake when you all heard the bell to class ring.

   - What?! Looking at the tteokbokki, you were a little disapointed in not being able to savour them.

   - Ommo, we just got here! Leslie exclaimed.

   - Hm! If you and Myungsoo would've saved your loooong conversation for after school, maybe we could of ate a little more for lunch.

   -Andwae.. don't be like that. He just asked if he could come to my place today. She replied, a distant look already starting to show on her face. And I said yes, and he said my hair was pretty today... and I said thankyou, and then he said your welcome... and then I said he co--

   -Okay okay! We got it he's perfect, you guys were meant for each other, you guys could havmmm! Mmmfm!

 Dongwoo was cut off by most of Hoya's rice being shoved into his mouth. You burst out with Hoya and Leslie as you both earned glares from your rice filled mouthed friend. Dongwoo took matters into his own hands and forced 8 pieces of tteokbokki in your mouth. Shocked, you tried to shoot daggers from your eyes, but failed seeing how ridiculous you both looked, Hoya and Leslie dying of laughter. You and Dongwoo looked at each other and, as if telepathically communicating, stopped both their laughter with huge amounts of food.

  ~Le skip to class~

   -Ah jjinja _______-ah... You almost made me choke! Leslie whispered as Mr. Moon started the day's lesson.

 The two of you sat at the back, knowing you'd get a little too talkative for the teachers taste. Giggling at your best friends remark, you looked back at your note books and started scribbling what Mr. Moon was writting on the chalk board.

 After 30 minutes of boring listening and constant speed writting (because all teachers know that you poor students can take down notes at the speed of light) your eyelids slowly became heavy. Your eyes start to cross just as you try to concentrate on the words on the board. Resting your head on the table, you slowly drift off into your wonderful dreamland.. With all of Infinite and Teentop.

-----------

 You feel someone nudge your arm and you immediately shoot up from your chair, stumbbling, still a little drowsy. Hearing laughter to your right, you turn and see Sunjong and Leslie, cackling.

   ~Aish... I should really start going to bed earlier...

   -Seriously _______, I've always wondered how you manage to get things done, Sunjong said.

 You smirked.

   -I just do.

   -Arasseo, let's go before we're late! Leslie locked your arms together and dragged you out of the almost empty class.

 You feel the need to ligthen the weight of your bag, you tell Leslie to go first and to tell T.O.P that she was held back for a bit.

   -Ne! Just hurry up or he'll get suspicious, she replied as she turned the corner.

 The two of you decided to do work at the library to fill in the hours you both needed for school. Everyday except Friday, the two of you would went to the public library right in front of your favorite coffee shop and reorganised, replaced, dusted and, occasionally read the books. You enjoyed it, particularly because of all the drama that your co-workers have to tell, and sometimes go through. But ulimately because Leslie was there; it's most unlikely that you do anything without one of your best friends approval.

 As you opened your locker to put down all the useless heavy books you seriously didn't need, a green piece of folded paper fell out of your locker, and the scent of cotton candy filled the air around you. You quickly shoved your things in your locker and picked up what had previously fallen down. Bringing it closer to your face, you could tell that the cotton candy smell was coming from the paper.

   ~Woah... was this even possible..??

 You unfolded the paper and admired at how many stickers of junk food with cute faces on them were decorated all around the paper. You began to read:

 Dear rice cake,

Heeeeey! Just wanted to say that you looked wonderful today, and all thoses other days as well, and I know this isn't one of the best ways to say this, but, I think I'm falling for you.

I know! I know, it's cheesy. But I just want you to know that I like you. Alot.

 P.s. You might or might not know me, but I know you like a little challenge so.. here it is ;3

~Sincerely, soon to be Yours Truly~

 You reread the confession twice to be sure you weren't hallucinating. You stood there in shock until the sound of your locker slaming shut made you jump. Karyn stood there, with her hand on your locker door giggling at your reaction, Sunggyu back-hugging her with a smile pastered to his face and a happy Myungsoo joining in their laughter.

   -Ya, what's up with you? Karyn asked.

   -Uhh... Nothing.. nothing.. I was just.. surprised. You hid the piece of green paper behind your back and broke out a little smile.

 The trio looked at you and you could see that they tooootally didn't buy your act. The two love birds gave each other questioning looks. The four of you, although pretty close, let an akward silence settle amongst you for awhile when suddenly Myungsoo pointed to your side, curious.

   -Ya _______! What are you hidding!

   ~Yuuup. Choi _______, you're dead now....

   -. . . Uh... I'll... Tell you guys later!

 You grabbed what you assumed would be your homework, locked your locker and rushed to get to the library. Leaving a suspicious Myungsoo and Karyn, and an all too touchy Kim Sunggyu, playing with his girlfriend's hair, oblivious of what just happened.

   ~ At the Library~

   -Sungyeol hyung! Can you put this book up for me? Byunghun called from the Science Fiction section.

   -Coming L.Joe. Sungyeol trudged toward the shorter boy and started to stack up the books on a higher shelf when his name was called once again.

   - Ya Yeolie!! Be a good dongsaeng and get this dictionnary down for me!

   - Ne hyung! He said then turned toward Byunhun. I'll be baack~

 Seeing Sungyeol appear from behind the row of shelves Woohyun let out a sigh of relief.

   -Eommeona.. Thank goodness. I thought I was going to have to brake one of my beautifully manicured nails.

 SungYeol looked at his hyung with utter disgust.

   -Aish... if you hadn't spent so much money on those ''beautifully manicured nails'' of yours, maybe you could have bought yourself bigger insoles, Sungyeol muttered.

   -Ya! Is that a way to speak to your Hyung? Woohyun snapped.

   - To a Hyung like you it is, Sungyeol giggled.

   -Why you little...

   -Suuuungyeol!

 Woohyun and Sungyeol looked at each other. The taller boy waved at Woohyun, who in turn gestured Sungyeol his fist, before skipping away.

   -Sungyeol-ah, can you get some more ink thingys from the back please? Fei asked, too busy helping Leslie with some paperwork, stamping what had to be done and what could be done later.

 The boy sighed and walked to the back of the library and entered the a room with the sign ''only employees allowed'' stuck to the door. The storage room was a big squared room filled with all the necessary supplies the library needed. Sungyeol non-chalantly searched the room for the ink pads for the stamps, when he heard one of the windows swing open and a loud thump.

   -Aish! Damn these stupid shoe laces! When these shoes wear down, I'm getting Velcros!

   -_______? Sungyeol called out.

 You slowly get up and brush your off the dirt from your clothes. Closing the window you shout back.

   -Yeah, that's me! You retorted

 You froze, realizing that the person you answered to might have been T.O.P.

   -Uh... I mean... Yeeees. It's me..

   -Oh gosh _______... It's only me. Now help me find the ink pads.

   ~Leslie and Karyn's place~

  

   -Whaaat?! I only thought you did it just for the drama?

   -Yeah, me too!

   -So, you really think you're gay?

 After your shift at the library, you, Byunghun, Anna, Myungsoo, Dongwoo, Sunggyu and Hoya went to sisters Leslie and Karyn's house for an attempt to study. But on top of all the commotion going on, you couldn't help but keep on thinking about the fact you might have earned yourself a secret admirer..

   ~It's pretty flattering and all... but it could be a joke right? or maybe someone really does like you! Oh Choi _______ ! There's the plot twist you needed in yo life! Your finally the little princess with the tiara! Waaa :D No wait.. Scratch the tiara. You need a crown~ Yes, a crown with Diamonds. Hahah! O.M.G. Your also going to need one of those betwinkled dresses, like in Rapunzel! But.. without the super long back breaking hair... And you'll have your prince charming.. And he'll ride on a horse! Oh! And the horse will actually be Rainbow Dash pony, except she won't be a pony, she'll be a horse! Yeah.. So cool.

 You broke out in an ear to ear smile.

   -Ya _______-ah.. Why are you smilling to yourself? With Byunghun's legs on her lap, Anna looked up from her papers. Lucky for you, everyone else was too busy with Hoya's confession to hear Anna's observation.

   - Oh nothing, really.. You lied.

   - Ya _______! You think I forgot your explination?

 Everyone shut up and looked at you.

   ~Myungsoo and his big mouth....

   - Oh yeah... I forgot about that, added Karyn.

 You had a split second self debate and gave in when you realised that they would discover what was going on anyways.

   -Okay.. Hold on.

 You go to your bag and carefully pull out the green paper and showed it to everyone. Byunghun was the first to snatch it from your hands, being the closest to you. Everyone automatically climbed on top of the bed to get a good look of the letter, being seated on the floor, trampling all over you in the process.

 After a minute of silence for everyone to read, Dongwoo was the first to speak.

   -Waa, _______-ah. It seems like you have a secret admirer~

   -I think I noticed...

   -Wow! Who do you think it is _______? Byunghun sang, handing you back the confession.

   -To be honest, I really don't know, you replied leaning back.

   -Maybe it's that tall guy that keeps on talking to you at the library, Hoya suggested.

 You blushed at what he said, remembering that everytime Tao talks to you, you litterally feel your cheeks burning. But you immediately push that thought away, remembering that he already confessed that he was already in a secret relationship with his classmate Wu Fan.. Who he decided to call Kris.

   ~Which was kinda cute >.<''

   -Naah..

   -Maybe Minho from the coffee shop? Leslie said, hugging Myungsoo closer.

   - Uh.. Maybe. Well, whoever it is, when I find him, I'm going to hug the aegyo out of him!

 Myungsoo turned to Leslie and half whispered.

   -Heheh.. That's what I'm going to do to you when we get to my place..

   -YA!! GET A ROOM!!

 The two ducted as seven pillows flew in their direction.

------------------

 

 A figure stood across the street as the teens laughed their lives out. Having stood there for at least two hours, finally took a seat at a nearby bench, keeping his eyes glued to the the top window of the house. Staying seated in that position for another hour or so, he finally saw them bid the love of his life goodbye. He watched her, admiring all of her feature and cherished the sound of her little giggle as she entered the house.

   ~One day. One day Choi _______, you will be mine.