Arranged divorce #2

[►]Arranged divorce - Keep you with me ••

 




Beach trip!

Why did he come? she was killing him with her eyes. Taemin was being annoying as his usual. He had a say about everything, complains here and complains there. Jiyoung rolled her eyes and gave out a deep sigh as she apologized to Dongwoon who reassured her with a smile " Don't worry, it's fine " ahh.. thankfully. She thought.

" I'll take this room " next to Jiyoung's.

" Childish.. " she smirked.

Dongwoon's family must've been really wealthy. The mansion was huge. It had the most beautiful view and it was close to the beach which was what everyone wanted: to have fun before the summer ended. The initial plan was a double date only for Dongwoon, Jiyoung, Sulli and her boyfriend Minho but after Taemin tagged along, it turned into an outing. He invited Kai, Sehun and others..

" Woah " the boys' jawdropped when the girls appeared looking hot in their bikini. They giggled and each grabbed a deckchair. Taemin was following Jiyoung with his eyes. She was moving slowly, too slowly while taking her lotion out of her bag and applying it all over her body. Was she doing it on purpose? He was getting hard! His eye dropped on Sehun who was staring at her too.

" Yah!! " he threw a punch on his face and reached for Jiyoung's wrist before dragging her away " Let me go!! Taemin, you're hurting me!! "

They stopped when they were far from everyone's sight. He freed her and she immediately checked on her wrist " What's wrong with you?? " she yelled at the top of her lungs.

" What's wrong with you?? " he pointed at her as fire enflamed in his eyes " That's not how a married girl acts!! "

" I'm not married!! "

" Prove it!! "

She swallowed.

" Put something on, if you don't want me to kill someone "

cCcCc

" What are you doing? " he asked scaring the hell out of her. She spitted what she was eating before turning to look at him " Midnight snack, boss " and she shoved her snack on his face. She was pissed off by him being all bossy but deep inside, she was pleased. Who wouldn't after all? Any girl would feel like her if a boy acted like her husband.

She grinned when she noticed him giving out a sigh in relief " Yah, did you think that I was..? " with Dongwoon and eventually making out with him? His expression darkened immediately at the thought of it. He rubbed his chest to calm himself down and looked at her " I did.. "

" I don't know him that well, yet! " she protested.

" Yes, but what about us? " when we had for the first time at our honeymoon, we didn't know each other that well either. He thought.

" You were my husband " she said almost whispering. He raised his brows " At that time you really considered.. " to spend the rest of your life with me?

" I really ed up everything " he dropped his hand on the table.

If it wasn't for him not taking care of her, not loving her and abusing of her patience they weren't going to reach this point where everything is messed up. They could actually be one of those couple that hang out holding hands and smiling at each other lovingly.

cCcCc

Dongwoon has introduced girls to his guests. He especially recommended one of them to seduce Taemin and not to leave his side so that he could have Jiyoung for himself. The girl was pretty and y. It was easy to approach him and get his attention but it was a little harder to keep it.

" What are you looking at? " Taemin asked and a smirked appeared on his face. Jiyoung shook her head and turned to look away.

" Affected much, honey? " he kept on teasing her. Jiyoung happened to check on them once in awhile and that made him extremely happy. Is she jealous? Hell yeah! It was stronger than her, as much as she tried to fight them, her eyes dropped on him and that chick all over him. Her blood was boiling inside of her.

 


" Why don't you confess your feelings? Tell her that you love her "

" Do I love her? I can't tell.. "

" Hey, my job is based on physical attraction but I can recognize when there's more than that " the girl that was recommended to seduce Taemin remarked as she fixed her make up. She grabbed her bag and left Taemin's room after sticking her tongue out to him. Coincidentally, Jiyoung was at the door. The girl giggled " As expected " she rolled her eyes and left.

Taemin appeared behind and grinned mischievously " Still up, honey? Checking on me " she narrowed her eyes and groaned then tried to pass by him but he drew out his arm and blocked her way. She was trapped between him and the wall.

Taemin leaned closer, their lips were about to touch if she didn't purse hers " Don't kiss me after kissing another girl "

" What if I didn't? " hu
.. you didn't? And as if he was reading her mind, he nodded.

" Why would I believe you? "

" 'Cause I'm telling you the truth " he attacked her lips and involved her into a passionate kiss which she didn't reject. How could she? She liked the way he kissed her, he was being forceful and careful at the same time. He lifted her up and brought her to his room before closing the door behind. Jiyoung, stop him!! You're still in Dongwoon's mansion!! But her body wasn't listening to her head. She was dropped on his bed and she waited for him to take his shirt off. He crawled on her and continued from where they interrupted.

As soon as she opened her eyes she saw Taemin sleeping soundly. !! What time is it?? She quickly got rid of his arm wrapping her and grabbed her underwear to cover her nake body. She checked the time on his phone: 7:24 am. Ok, I have to go back to my room before everyone wake up.

cCcCc

" Good morning, everyone " a smiley Taemin appeared. Kai blinked. Since they arrived he didn't do anything but complaining about this and that. What's happened? He wondered.

" You look happy, you must've had fun last night " Minho remarked as he patted his back. Taemin nodded and took a glance on Jiyoung " It's all thanks to her "

" Oh, that girl.. Was she good? " asked Dongwoon thinking that the girl he was referring to was one of those he introduced to him.

" She was great, the best " he giggled as he took another glance on Jiyoung who was acting dumb yet inside she was burning. He bit his bottom lip knowing how she was feeling. He liked it, he found it cute and decided to a little more " She was a y beast wanting more and more " her cheeks turned red and he chuckled.

" Wow, that's like every man's dream " Minho high-fived Taemin who followed Jiyoung with his eyes. She knew that if she stayed there a little longer she wasn't going to control herself anymore. She couldn't risk anyone to notice her embarrassment and eventually realize that she was the one Taemin was referring to.

cCcCc

" Hello, baby! "

" Krys!? " he gasped at the sight of his ex.

The girl smirked and walked over to him. She left a kiss on his cheek and took a seat. Two years passed since they last saw each other when she departed for the U.S. to be with another guy and leaving Taemin like he was some kind of trash.

She was his first love and she hurt him deeply. It took time for him to get over her and move on. That was the reason why he couldn't feel attached to any girl after her. She was the reason why after his arranged marriage with Jiyoung, he treated her badly until she was about to kick him out and he came up with their divorce contract. He didn't want to lose the girl who has been giving herself to him.

He was shocked to see Krystal so suddenly and all the feelings he had for her came back in an instant.. the all cool and confident Taemin turned to be the nervous and shy Taemin again. That was the effect she had on him.

She started telling them about how great the U.S. is and how she had a lot of fun there. No one was listening to her, no one but Taemin. Everyone else couldn't care less. They actually didn't care about her anymore after she left two years before for a stranger!!

" I'm happy to be back here " she said as she leaned her head on his shoulder. He looked at her and smiled lovingly. He was happy too, it was like a dream come true. How many times he wished to see her again and be with her again " I missed you so much " he lifted her chin and pressed his lips on hers.


" Where have you been?? " Jiyoung yelled at the top of her lungs.

" Why?? "

" I called you countless times and you didn't pick up " she didn't bring her keys when she went out since Taemin was there and told her that he wasn't leaving. When she came back though he wasn't there and she found herself locked outside. She called him and messaged him non-stop. She even tried to reach Kai but he didn't know where his hyung was. Two hours passed.... she was furious!!

" Oh.. really " nonchalantly, after she explained him everything.

" That's all you say?? It's late and it's freaking cold, Taemin!! "

She was expecting an apology but that didn't come. He opened the door and walked straight to his room. WHAT THE HELL?? She headed to the kitched and poured herself a glass of water. After drowning it all she glared at his room direction. That jerk!!

cCcCc

They entered the Cafè. She was with Sulli, Dongwoon and Kikwang when they saw Taemin, Kai and the others sitting on a corner. Who's that girl? She wondered. A feeling of jealousy ran all over her body as she saw Taemin wrapping another girl waist and being all lovey dovey with her.

They walked over to greet them. She was walking behind and noticed how Taemin's eyes widened when he saw them arriving. Adding to that, he drew back his arm and dropped it on his lap. Kai  beckoned her and pulled her to sit next to him. " She's a friend " he whispered in her ear. Taemin threw a deadly stare at him. She acted like she didn't care. She wasn't bothered..

 

At Krystal's place


" Do you love her? "

" Eh? "

" DO YOU LOVE HER? " she repeated a little annoyed.

He clenched his hands into tight fist before letting out a " No.. "

" Good, I was afraid that you've lost interest on me " she whined as she locked her hands behind his neck and started leaving butterfly kisses on his collarbone. He was immediately , he brought her to her bed and quickly went on top of her.

It has been a long and tiring day. Jiyoung suddenly appearing at the Cafè with that ing Dongwoon and his baby Krystal finding out about his marriage. I didn't have time to tell her before, actually I didn't really know how to open the topic and it's not like she has asked me either. As soon as she arrived we got together again and that was it. Now that I think about it.... she took for granted that I still loved her and that I was accepting her again, after hurting me so much.

" Ji-Jiyoouuunng... " as he cummed.
 
Eh.. Krystal glared at him but he didn't notice.