Arranged divorce #3

[►]Arranged divorce - Keep you with me ••

SORRY SOOJUNG!!^.^"




" Tell me about this Jiyoung " Krystal said in a scary tone. Kai and Sehun looked at each other. Should we? They wondered scared of her possible reactions.

" You shouldn't worry about her, Taemin only looks at you " nervously.

" Oh really " she muttered and threw an evil glare at them knowing that they weren't telling her the truth.


" Helloooo, babe " Taemin's eyes widened in shock. What.is.she.doing.here?? At the door there was his girlfriend and buddies.. what about them??

" Who is it?? " Jiyoung appeared smiley. A smile that vanished as soon as she saw their guests.

" Oh, come in " she forced a smile and gave them the way. Taemin knitted his brows confused and so were his friends. Krystal on the other hand wasn't bothered at all. She went straight to the living room and made herself comfortable.

" May I offer you anything? " she forced a smile again but Krystal completely brushed her off.

Taemin was killing his friends with his eyes and pushed them strongly to take a seat too so that the two girls wouldn't deal with each other by themselves. Jiyoung feeling awkward left to the kitchen after saying that she had to check on the cake she was preparing.

She heaved out a deep sigh at the thought of how a little bit earlier everything was doing great. There were the two of them joking and playing as they made a cake together. Jiyoung, stop!! She hit her head trying to brush away those thoughts.

" Need help? " a low voice came from behind.

It was Kai.

She immediately put on a smile before turning to him but he shook his head " It must be hard, hu? "


" Woah, I didn't know you were this good " Sehun complimented her as he took another piece. Jiyoung flashed him a smile and put on a full spoon. She started choughing, choughing a lot and to her rescue Kai grabbed the battle of water and poured her some but Taemin was faster, he grabbed his glass and quickly handed it to her " Here " he patted her back " Why would you fill your mouth like that? Pabo.. " he grinned as it wasn't the first time it happened. Jiyoung never learned and as much as that annoyed him because it made him worry, he also found her never-learning cute.

He kneeled down to check on her but Krystal pulled him back " Yah, she's not a kid.. She's fine! "

cCcCc

" I had to work 'til late today "

" Really? " Really, Taemin?

" Eum.. "

She smirked and looked down at her feet in disappointment. He was really a good actor and the best liar she has ever known. How could he lie to her like that looking into her eyes? If she didn't see him at the mall earlier linking arms with Krystal and carrying a lot of bags for her, she was going to believe him, no doubt. It was really disappointing.. Not that she was expecting to be important for him but at least, a little respect for her as his wife, ex-wife . She must've really meant nothing if he felt free to lie to her like that.

It hurt, it hurt. A tear rolled down her cheek but she quickly wiped it off with the back of her hand before he could see it.

The days after she avoided him. She woke up earlier to be able to leave before his waking time and she locked herself in her room before his arriving time. She didn't feel like talking or even seeing him.

" Oh " she exclaimed as she heard her stomach groaning. Why?? She whined. She couldn't go out and risk to find him but she also couldn't fall asleep. She heaved out a sigh and put herself together to go out. She leaned her ear on the door to hear if there was any noise coming from the outside. Oh gosh, thanks! She chuckled as she didn't hear anything.

She tiptoed to the kitchen and grabbed a piece of the cake she has brought home earlier. She wrapped it in a tissue then tiptoed back to her room.

" WAHH!! " she screamed as he appeared in front of her. She swallowed and started inhaling and exhaling as she calmed down her heartbeat.

" It is you.. " she forced a smile and tried to pass by him but he blocked her way " Are you avoiding me? "

" No " she responded nervously and tried to pass by him again but failed.. again.

" Yes, you are! "

" No, I'm not! " she pushed him strongly against the wall and reached her room. She closed the door behind and leaned her back on it. Her chest tightened as she heard his steps coming to her direction.

" Jiyoung!! " he yelled as he knocked.

" Jiyoung!!!! Open it or.. " he yelled losing his patience. She immediately opened the door before he could knock it down " What?? What do you want???? " tears started to flow down her cheeks. She didn't want him to see her in that state but tears kept on falling..

Taemin was taken aback. All the anger he was feeling turned into sadness. Why? Why are you crying? It hurts! He grabbed her by her shoulders wanting to pull her into his hug but she started hitting his chest strongly " Let me go! Let me go! Let me go! " desperately.

" I'm not pretending anything from you.... but don't make a fool out of me, Taemin. Don't!! "

cCcCc

" What? Yesterday? Why didn't you tell me?? "

" Hyung.. " Kai pouted. Was he really supposed to tell him?? It was his wife's birthday. Taemin facepalmed himself realizing how stupid that sounded. He called Jiyoung determined to make up for his mistake. Even if she reassured him that it was fine because of their complicated situation. He insisted to invite her out for a dinner " Take a rest, you'll be busy tonight "

What? She wondered. She was quite sad about him not knowing her birthday but she cheered up herself when she recalled the fact that she also didn't know about his if it wasn't for their parents. A big grin curved on her face at the thought of him wanting to make up. What did he plan? She fantasized.

That afternoon a dress was delivered at home. Woah, she gasped. It's so beautiful. There was a message that she grabbed " I know that you'll have all eyes on you tonight, but I'll work hard to keep calm :D " She chuckled at how cute she was and held the dress up. This must be really expensive.

She took a shower, put on her dress and a bit of make up on, perfume. She checked herself on the mirror and nodded proudly. She was gorgeous that night. She then hit her head a little embarrassed by her own confidence.

Her phone vibrated. It was a text from her husband. She grabbed it excitedly expecting him to tell her that he was coming " I'm still not done, a car will pick you up.. I'll reach you at the restaurant, sorry " not again, please. It has happened in the past already that he dumped her without any care while she waited for him in vain. She looked at her phone again and she got a call from him " Eum.... " she answered.

" Mad?? " he asked worriedly.

" Nope.. "

He knew her too well and he knew that she was scared for herself to be dumped again " Not this time, I promise " he reassured her.