Arranged Divorce #6

[►]Arranged divorce - Keep you with me ••

 




" I hope you'll take this to start anew "

That would've been good but also impossible to happen. Taemin was confused.... he was still with Krystal, his first love, his one and only love. The thought of leaving her has never even come close to his mind because he has waited for her to comeback to him for too long that for nothing he would've left her.

Jiyoung was clearly aware of that. She knew that in Taemin's eyes there wasn't her, she has never been his priority and never would be but she has been stuck in that marriage and even their arranged divorce went down the drain. The only thing she could do was to play his game living under the same roof but enjoying their lives separately.

It seemed to be the best decision and that's what they agreed to.


" I was thinking about getting a job.. " she blurted.

" What? " he raised a brow " Why? Need money? Here.. " he quickly pulled out his wallet but she brushed it off and shook her head.

" You know that I don't need money, especially not your money " she rolled her eyes " I only want to feel how it is to get a job and work hard so I'm planning to get one " she nodded confidently " And not at my dad's company " she cleared knowing that he was going to suggest that.

" What about at my company? I'm looking for a new secretary "

No. NO. NO! She screamed in her head. They were together at home already, how could she be with him at work too. That wasn't a good idea, she knew it but Taemin started telling her how hard it was because she had to deal with her boss who would order her around, her collegues and carry different tasks " It's better for you to start with me " Taemin was good at convincing people, it was a skill that he needed for his company and he was extremely good at it that's why his company kept on getting bigger.

Jiyoung grew up in a rich family so she has never really done anything in her life. She always had people doing her tasks for her, listening and following her orders. The only responsibility that her parents ever gave her was to get married with Lee Taemin and that was why she was so afraid to disappoint them to the point that she was trapped in that arranged divorce at first. Her marriage, her failed marriage was probably the first and only thing she worked hard on because in the past as soon as something got "boring" or "tiring" she wouldn't think twice before leaving it.

Jiyoung was convinced by Taemin to be his new secretary but anyone could see that it was never going to work. Despite her surprising him because she was actually determined to do well and followed his orders perfectly, things went down quite quickly mostly because of him and his jealousy.

Taemin sent Jiyoung here and there giving her tasks that weren't part of her job with the excuse that there were a lot of bosses that she was going to meet that were going to treat her even worse than him so she had to get used to that. Deep inside he enjoyed it because he was her boss and Jiyoung wasn't complaining, she accepted everything because she really wanted to learn.

The other employees would come to Jiyoung's rescue whenever she was in trouble or didn't know how to do something. Not only because they knew that she was their boss wife and thought that he would be happy to see them helping her but also because she was a young hot lady.... the guys took all the chances  to look good in her eyes and Taemin didn't like that.

One day he was about to fire one of them for being too friendly with his wife " How dare you?! " his eyes were flaming. That employee was saved by Jiyoung who intervened and dragged her husband to his office locking the door behind not to risk for anyone to walk in and acknowledge the scene.

He was pacing back and forth mumbling something. She gave him a questioning look. What was that Lee Taemin? Jealousy? " May I know what's wrong with you? " she asked. He turned to her making her flinch as she met his deadly stare " What's wrong with me? " he retorted in disbelief " What's wrong with you!! " he yelled at the top of his lungs " Flirting with others under my eyes!! "

Jiyoung had to quit and look for another job before others could loose their job because of her....

cCcCc

" Uff.. " she had her head resting on her arm feeling completely defeated already. She wasn't feeling that confident anymore about getting a job. It was definitely way harder than she expected. Where to look for? She asked herself. There weren't really many jobs she could apply for because of obvious reasons, she was lacking.

" I think.. I got one but I don't know if you'll like it "


Is this the place? She looked around quite worriedly. Where did Suzy bring her? There were hot young girls in hotpants and tank tops serving food and drinks to men. Oh-oh. She swallowed. When Suzy saw her friend worried face she flashed her a smile " Come on " she pulled her by her wrist " Let's try, I bet it's going to be fun "

" Where did you take me? " she stopped on her tracks firmly.

When Suzy told her that she got a job for the two of them she said that it was at a new Bar and she forgot to tell her that it was this - in corsivo kind of Bar. Did she forget that she was married too? Jiyoung wondered. But Suzy reassured her that it wasn't what she was thinking " They only serve them and that's it, no dirty stuff " she explained pointing at the girls " They could flirt but that's it.. come on, the important thing is that it's not hard and we'll have fun " Suzy shook her by her shoulders and just like that Jiyoung was conivnced.

Jiyoung would've kept her new job for herself but as usual curious Taemin stormed her with questions so she was forced to tell him that she found a new Bar to work in but she omitted the small detail of it being quite an adult Bar. She couldn't even imagine what Taemin could do, he was definitely going to do something to make her quit.

But it wasn't long after before the truth came out because faith seemed to be having fun playing with them. Taemin had a night out with his friends and unexpectedly the place where they usually went was closed so one of them suggested to try the new Bar.


Sh*t.. Jiyoung grabbed Suzy by her arm " Look over there.. there's Taemin!! " she whispered nervously.

" Don't worry, I'll serve them.. Go serve the other side " Suzy turned her friend and pushed her away before she could be seen. She took the tray with what Taemin's table ordered and casually walked there. Taemin knitted his brow when he recognized her.

" Hello, here's your order " but the girls didn't take into consideration something: Taemin wasn't stupid.

Jiyoung was working at a new bar.. He was at a new bar, Jiyoung's bestfriend was there too, working.. 1+1.... Don't tell me that.. he thought gritting his teeth as he felt his blood boiling already.

In front of Suzy's eyes though he kept his composure and faked a smile. In her head Suzy gave out a sigh in relief. Fortunately, he didn't suspect anything..

When Suzy left their table, his friends made some remarks about how hot she was and how they wouldn't have minded to get it in with her. A followed and Taemin's anger kept on growing.

cCcCc

" T-Taemin? "

She gasped when he appeared in front of her. Oh-oh. She had to admit that she was scared to death in that moment because Taemin's gaze could kill for real " What's this? " he was like a bomb that could explode at any moment " You're being paid to.. to " he couldn't even finish his phrase for being too disgusted by the thought of his wife working in such a place.

" Please, please not here " she couldn't let him make a scene there so she brought him to an empty room. She inhaled and exhaled deeply to free her mind and calm herself. She tried to explain him how it worked there just like how Suzy did with her before they applied. She used the same words, the same tone since that worked for her to be convinced but something along the lines went wrong because Taemin didn't feel reassured at all after her explanation.

" I.. " she stuttered  " I have to go back " she said reluctantly and bit her bottom lip seeing his face darkening. But she really did have to go back before her boss could notice her long absence and fire her. She took one last glance at Taemin and walked out.

As soon as Suzy saw her she heaved out a sigh. Her friend was alive. Suzy showed her two thumbs up and Jiyoung grinned and headed to take another tray. She served a couple of tables but she could feel Taemin's piercing eyes on her. He was following her every move with his hands balled into tight fist more than ready to jump and beat anyone that would dare to touch her.

It didn't take long before Taemin grabbed a man by his collar and punched him square on his face just to strongly push him down the floor. Before things could get any worse and that man could get up to fight back or call the security, Jiyoung grabbed Taemin's hand and dragged him far away from that place. They ran and ran and ran until they couldn't go on anymore and needed to catch a breathe.


" Ouch " she cried as he slammed her on the wall.

" Are.. are you nuts?? " she asked trying to sound as strong as possible " He could denounce you.. " she stuttered and looked away to avoid his gaze.

" Argghhh!! You " he pointed at her " you drive me nuts!! " he screamed and punched the wall. Shivers went down her spine " Why? You shouldn't care about what I do with my life.. " she thought and as usual realized later that she said it outloud.

" You're my wife, you're my ing wife Kang Jiyoung!!!! "

" I know! " she yelled back startling him " I know that!! No need to remind me everytime about this ing curse of mine!! " he was taken aback by his outburst that he didn't know how to fight that back. A curse? He repeated in his mind. Being married to me is a curse for you?

*silence*

Only then they heard his phone ringing. It has been ringing for awhile but it has been ignored for the too much commotion.

" Aren't you going to answer that? It must be your girlfriend "

He pulled out his phone from his pocket and saw Krystal's name on it screen. He was so close to her that she heard the wholve conversation. He had to go to her place about an hour ago and she was now wondering where he was. She sounded mad and was telling him to come over as soon as possible. Jiyoung shoved him off and walked away not wanting to listen to them anymore.

" Where do you think you're going? "

" Home? " Where else could I go? It's not like I can go back to the Bar, I'm sure I've been fired after you made such a fuss. She rolled her eyes. He was somewhat reassured and gave out a sigh in relief.

" Just go to her " she's waiting, right? " I'll be fine "

Deep inside Jiyoung was hoping for him to say that he was going to go home with her. That for once he was putting his wife before his girlfriend. But who was she trying to fool? Being his wife was a simple formality..

Taemin left....


" Hey pretty girl " a car stopped and as the window rolled down she recognized Kai who opened the door for her. She got on and could finally take a breathe to calm herself. Walking alone at night was scary, especially for a young girl like her who was still wearing the hotpants and tank top of the Bar. She still couldn't believe that Taemin left her.

" He called you.. " she said lowly.

" He was worried for you " yeah, right. A bitter smile curved on her face.

" Where were you? " before getting his call. She asked curiously.

" Really want to know? " he looked at her with a mischievous grin and she nodded.

" At a party "

" Ah.... " she looked down her lap " Sorry.. " her voice sounded sincerly apologetic. It wasn't the first time Kai had to leave a party or put aside his commitments to come to her rescue and make up for Taemin's mistakes.

" Hey " he ruffled her hair " Don't worry " he flashed her a reassuring smile " I prefer to be with you, that party was quite boring " the last part was a lie. He was actually having a lot of fun at the party. There were a lot of drinks and he already got a girl to spend the night with but he didn't lie about him prefering to be with her. She was way more worth than any party or any girl and he didn't really understand why Taemin couldn't see it.

Kai couldn't hide his disappointment when she told him what has happened. How Taemin yelled at her and left her in the middle of the street as soon as Krystal called him. That was wrong in so many ways and dangerous. He could never do that to her. Never.... only if he could be the lucky one to be married to her. He sighed.

Jiyoung felt so thankful to Kai because he was always nice to her and he stayed with her the whole night attentively listening to everything she said. Maybe she didn't show it but she truly appreciated it. Kai was a great guy, if only her husband could be like him things would be different. Maybe she wouldn't feel trapped, maybe she could be happy.

She fell asleep with that thought and a tear rolled down.



 I really hope you won't give up on this story :)