Arranged divorce #4

[►]Arranged divorce - Keep you with me ••

 




She checked on the clock and it was almost an hour since she arrived yet no Taemin. She gave out a deep sigh. It is happening. She brushed off the thought. I have to believe in him, he promised!! She was already blaming herself for being such a fool.

" Kai, need your help!! Jiyoung is waiting for me at the 107 and I can't make it " he called him quickly before Krystal could see him. He was at her place, on her bed. She wasn't letting him go with the excuse that she had pain in her stomach yet she gave in to him when he asked her to have . He was a beast that night, he vented all his anger and sadness for disappointing Jiyoung once again on Krystal. He ed her until she begged him to stop.

Kai rushed to find Jiyoung. He stopped on his tracks when he saw her sitting on the table alone. She wiped off the tear rolling down her cheek and drawned a glass of wine. When she noticed him, she smirked " I knew it " she muttered.

" He can't make it " she knew it and the boy nodded " He had.. " things to do.

" ..to be with her " she cutted him off. He wanted to deny it not to hurt her but he couldn't lie to her and nodded again.

" Let's order, it'd be a waste if we left without having anything " she suggested and he accepted happily. 107 was a well-known and high-class restaurant. It was expensive but the food was really good.


" Thank you " she grinned when he put his jacket on her shoulders. He looked down shyly.

" Thank you for not leaving me alone "

" Hey, I came for the delicious dinner " he joked as he turned to her. She covered with the back of her hand and chuckled. You're even more beautiful when you're smiling. You should always smile. She was shining under the light of the moon. She turned to him and their eyes locked. What is this feeling? He wondered as he felt his heart thumping hard.

" Catch me " she said as she took off her heels and started running. He doze off and ran after her " Coming!!  "

She tripped on her dress and would've fallen down if he didn't grab her by her waist " Caught " they laughed in unison. He felt his heart thumping harder. What if you weren't married? What if you weren't with Taemin? All those questions came to his mind.

cCcCc

" Why so late? "

Taemin's voice.

Kai opened the door for her and she got off the car. Taemin repeated his question and looked at Kai expecting an answer from him. When he called his dongsaeng he only wanted him to inform Jiyoung that he couldn't make it since he didn't have the courage to tell her himself. He didn't expect his dongsaeng to go to her! Well, maybe that's good. At least, she wasn't alone and didn't feel that lonely. BUT WHY SO LATE??

" I'm not the one late here " she muttered as she handed Kai's jacket back to him " Thanks " she flashed him a smile and walked in. Taemin turned to leave after thanking Kai too.

" Hyung, she doesn't deserve this " Taemin walked in without a word.

The thought of his dongsaeng starting to feel anything for his wife came to his mind but he brushed it off. It can't be.. not Kai.

cCcCc

" That fits you perfectly "

She looked at herself on the mirror and completely approved. He walked to her and helped her to it.

" I need to change, get out of my room now " she jerked him off but was pulled against his chest instead. She could feel his heartbeat on her .

" Let me go " she whispered almost finding it hard to breathe for how much tight he was holding onto her. He started planting soft kisses on the back of her neck sending her chills down her spine.

" I'm sorry "

" Not enough.... I'm tired of your bullsh*t "

" Tell me what to do.... please " she faced him and smirked " You've done too much already " she freed herself and took off the dress. She needed to change, if he didn't want to leave her room then he could stay, he has seen her anyway.

He was and needed to get in her now. He pushed her down her bed and crawled on top of her. He took off his shirt and attacked her lips.

" Taemin! Stop! Taemin! " she fought him but he pinned her hands and forced his tongue inside . He pressed his hard crotch between her legs. She couldn't let him win, she couldn't give in but she was starting to feel hot. Dangerous!! She freed herself.

Few seconds before she was trapped again. Taemin looked at her taken aback by her strength.

Are you going to me after ing Krystal?? " How would you feel if I you after ing another man?? " she muttered.

" AAAHHH " he grabbed a pillow and threw it against the wall " Just try, Jiyoung.. and you'll see " he glared at her before leaving her room slamming the door.

cCcCc

The day after.. as expected, she wasn't talking to him. Krystal texted him asking him to meet but he declined saying that he was busy. Busy? He spent the day pretending to watch TV when his attention was on his wife.

" Any plans? What if we go out today? " he suggested.

No answer.

" I think the theme park is open " he tried to break the ice.

No answer.


He followed her to the kitchen. She started cooking, there were carrots that had to be cut. Taemin took the knife and started cutting while taking glances at her.

" I'm sorry "

No answer.

" Why do you always have to ignore me? Let's talk about it.. "

No answer.

" Fine.. you ignore me? I'll hurt myself " he pointed the knife at his stomach.

" Yah, yah!! Don't even joke about it!! " she shouted as she rushed to him. She tried to reach for his hand but he drew it back and smirked " Worried much?? "

She smirked too and turned to leave " Not at all.. kill yourself "

" Ok " he pretended to point the knife at his heart this time. Jiyoung rushed to him again and this time managed to take the knife " Are you going nuts???? "

" You drive me nuts.. " he mumbled and pouted. She rolled her eyes.

" Don't be mad.. " begging tone and a small grin curved on her face " I'm not mad, Taemin and it's not about being mad anymore but not believing you from now on "

Ouch.. " That hurts even more than that knife "

cCcCc

" Is she eating? " Taemin raised his brows at Kai random question.

" She has lost weight.. " Kai said. Minho nodded in agreement. He has seen Jiyoung days before with Sulli and he was really worried about her but she reassured him that she was fine.

Taemin was a little annoyed at his friends paying too much attention at his wife. And they were talking about weight which meant body!! Do they check her out??


Krystal invited him for dinner but he declined.. he declined!! Krystal couldn't believe it when she heard his " No, I can't make it " it was the second time that he was declining her. He decided to go home. Could it be possible that he didn't notice Jiyoung weight-lost? He wanted to check on her.

" I'm home "

No answer.

She was sleeping soundly on the couch with the TV on. He kneeled down and stared at her for awhile until when his hand unconsciously reached for her lips and caressed them with his thumb. She moved a little and he quickly drew it back.


He was cooking when he heard her steps and he welcomed her with a sweet smile when he faced her. She blinked her half-awake eyes and even rubbed them wondering if her sight was playing pranks on her. He's here, for real.

" Good evening " she didn't answer.

" I cooked your favorite dish " eh? she kept quiet.

He showed her the all prepared table and motioned her to take a seat. She did so and let him fill her plate " Too much " she gasped.

" You need to eat, you're losing weight " he filled her plate a little more.

cCcCc

At a Cafè

" Why did you call me here? "

" Let her go, Taemin.. she doesn't deserve this. What do you want? I'll give anything for you to let her go. Money? How much you want? I'll pay "

Taemin stood up and grabbed Dongwoon by his collar before throwing a punch square on his face making him fall on his . He quickly recovered and jumped on Taemin to get his revenge. They fought until the security called by the other customers arrived and parted them. Both of them were bleeding and they were taken to the hospital.


Jiyoung arrived at the hospital holding her breath. She was dying inside thinking about the worst possibilities. She ran as fast as she could followed by Sulli and Suzy who couldn't keep up with her.

She entered the room and looked for Taemin who she thought was the one that started the fight. She walked over to her and slapped him with all her might. His eyes widened in shock and disbelief.

" I'm tired, I'm ing tired " she muttered.

cCcCc

As he reached home, a sigh escaped his lips. He was finally feeling comfortable and free. Why? He looked around and everywhere was dark. He headed to the kitchen and it seemed untouched. She's home, isn't she?? He rushed to her room but held in his breath before turning the knob. You better be here, Jiyoung!! He closed his eyes almost afraid not to find her there.. his heart thumping hard on his chest. But she was there. She was fast asleep already facing his back to him. He grinned in relief and quietly left.

She blinked and exhaled as he quietly left. She was awake but didn't really want to see him. We're living under the same roof but you have your life, right? Then, leave me alone. Why are you still checking on me??

Taemin stopped in front of the huge portrait with them at their wedding. It was hanging in their room turned to be his room only after she moved out to another one. They seemed happy at that time, she was looking perfect and everything seemed to be much simpler than they are now.

cCcCc

" I honestly can't understand you " Sulli muttered as she showed Jiyoung a dress to which the girl shook her head " Not pretty "

" Seriously, Jing.. why do you care about this contract? " Sulli showed her another dress " Pretty! " Jiyoung exclaimed as she grabbed it and walked to the dressing room.

" You're not answering, Jing " Sulli's voice rang behind the curtain.

" Eumm.. I care because that contract was made because I asked to end our marriage in the first place. I don't want to be blamed by our parents "

" You know, I'm starting to think that this contract is only an excuse "

" Yes, it was an excuse for him to take time before our divorce, that's how it's going to end anyway " the last part has been mumbled. Jiyoung moved the curtain and her head popped out asking for a smaller size.

" Exactly.. " Sulli continued after handing her the dress " Divorce anyway, why taking time? You're just hurting each other "

" This fits me perfectly " she got out and showed herself with a catwalk. Sulli chuckled and nodded " I'll pay for it, a gift to cheer you up "


Sulli's words were bothering her. That contract was made because she asked to end their marriage and he didn't want it yet. It was him who was holding onto that contract! She was sure about her decision of leaving him because she couldn't take it anymore. She signed that contract for the only reason that she was scared of her parents, she didn't want to be blamed. Could it be that everything has changed, that she has changed? Maybe she was holding onto that contract too now. She heaved out a deep sigh.

No.

cCcCc

" I can't.. I can't see her being humiliated like this " Jiyoung mother cried to Mr. Kang. She went to visit her daughter that afternoon and she found her teary, just to break out at the sight of her " Mom!! " she cried desperately. She told her mom that things weren't working out between her and Taemin, she kept in the secret their divorce contract but revealed that Taemin didn't love her but another girl.

Seeing her in that state, Mrs. Kang asked for her husband to call the Lee's and inform them that they were going to take back Jiyoung because they didn't want her to suffer anymore. The Lee's were shocked and asked them for time to think about it.


" You can't.. you can't. Talk to Taemin and order him to treat her better " Taemin's mom cried to Mr. Lee.

" But.. darling, maybe it's time for us to let him free "

Are you saying? She glared at him " If you don't take care of this, I'm leaving this house!! "

" What?? What does Taemin's relationship have to do with us?? " he asked as he held on her wife's hands.

" I like Jiyoung because she's a good wife to my son, if you let him separate from her then you don't care about what's better for him.. and if you don't then I don't want to be with you anymore!! " Mrs. Lee yelled at him with all her might. She needed to make him believe that she was really leaving so that her husband could seriously handle the situation and settle everything down. She liked Jiyoung and learned to see her as a daughter too. It was going to break her heart if the kids parted.