Arranged divorce #1

[►]Arranged divorce - Keep you with me ••

 




" I know how to make him give up on you " Sulli exclaimed as she put her hands together.

How?? How?? How?? " How?? "

" Make it hard for him to live with you until he runs away " she explained as her eyes sparked like they had the best idea ever.

Jiyoung followed her friend instructions. She put on her husband a prank after another. It started from putting salt rather than sugar on his coffee and shrugging it off with a " Oops, my bad "
Another one was washing his clothes and changing them to a hot pink, not manly enough for a man who already had complex for being mistaken as a girl.  Or when she holed his car so that he couldn't make it for an important meeting? That had to be one of the worst.. especially for its consequences.

But all of her effort weren't enough.. enough for him to ask for a separation.

" I know what you're doing and I'm not going anywhere, honey "

cCcCc

" How is it going with her? " Taemin shrugged at his friend question. He took a sip of his coffee and looked out of the window to see a couple holding hands, smiling lovingly at each other. Why can't we be like them? He sighed.

" Why holding onto this divorce contract?  Why don't you let her go? You could start anew, both of you "

" I can't.. She's my wife. We're married. I can't simply.. I can't " he retorted nervously. Kai blinked his eyes twice at his hyung odd reaction before shrugging it off and changing the topic.

cCcCc

" I'm home! " he yelled.

" No one cares! " she yelled from the kitchen where he headed to find her cooking. He grinned as he leaned his shoulder on the door to enjoy the view of her y back moving as she mixed their dinner.

" Yah, help out instead of staying there! Prepare the table "

He walked over and wrapped her figure from behind. He inhaled deeply to smell her sweet perfume before being jerked by her " Let go and prepare the table "

He sighed and went to follow her order. How he wished for everything to be normal for them, like the couple he saw earlier. But they couldn't.. the way they met wasn't normal either. Unlike those couple who met coincidentally and slowly fell for each other they were one of those couple introduced by their parents when their marriage has already been arranged.

Dinner was spent quietly.. as usual. He took glances at her as he tried to start a conversation but she ignored him completely and finished her food quickly before leaving him and heading to the kitchen to wash the dishes. She gave out a sigh. It was hard for her as it was hard for him. If it was for her she would've kicked him out not to see him ever again but she couldn't risk to get blamed by their parents for their separation. Fighting Jiyoung! She clenched her fist trying to get strength.

She doze off when she heard him placing his dishes on the sink " Need help? " he mumbled.

" I did mine.. wash yours by yourself " she muttered.

cCcCc

" Happy birthday!! " his parents sang as he opened the door. His eyes widened in shock but forced a smile to cover for it " Umma, appa, what are you doing here?? "

" Why are you asking, dear, it's your birthday.. Of course, we want to celebrate it with you " his mom explained as she made her way in followed by his dad. There were also her parents who greeted him and hugged him tightly " Where's Jiyoung? " one of them asked.

Sh*t. " She's out.. she had things to take care of "

" What's more important than her hubby's birthday " everything. He answered in his mind. He invited them to make themselves comfortable in the living room after offering them drinks. The moms declined his offer and excitedly went to the kitchen expecting something delicious being prepared. For their surprise the kitchen was all dark and quiet.

" Dear, but there isn't anything.. why is that? Well.. we'll be cooking something "

" We knew it.. Jiyoung told me how both of you are too busy these days that's why we decided to come " smiled her mom.


" Oh Jing, you're here my lovely daughter-in-law!! " his mom cupped her face and kissed her cheeks " Surprised to see us here? " shocked to be exact. She forced a smile and glared at Taemin giving him a threatening look. You're not planning anything bad, right? Like telling them about our..

" How sad is that you're busy even  today, his birthday " his birthday? Is that today? Ahh.. I understand " I know, mom.. I already apologized to him and promised to make up for it another day, right? " he reluctantly nodded. What? I bet she didn't even know about it.


" Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you " they all sang in unison.

" Make a wish and blow the candles "

He turned to look at his wife " I wish for us to be together forever " he smiled widely before blowing the candles.

" It won't come true.. you said it loudly " Jiyoung thought but realized she said it outloud when everyone turned to her " Oh, aammm birthday wishes shouldn't be said loudly but of course, we'll be together.. forever! Yes, forever. No need to wish for it " she wrapped it up nervously acting up a lovey dovey scene to make it believable when she grabbed his hand and tangled their fingers.

Their parents giggled at how sweet the kids were " You're really perfect for each other " one of them said happy that their arranged marriage was working out.


" Ahh.. " a sigh of relief escaped their lips as soon as their parents left. It has been a very long night for the both of them, lying and pretending wasn't an easy task.. at all they've found out.

She knitted her brows and threw a deadly stare at him " It wasn't a trap, was it? " You weren't planning anything bad, right? "

" Eh? " his eyes widened in disbelief at her assumptions " I was shocked as you when I saw them "

She bit her bottom lip feeling a little guilty. It was his birthday after all, how could she be like that to him? She was bad but she wasn't that bad. She grabbed her jacket and invited him out for an ice-cream " Let's go, the night is still young and your birthday isn't over yet! "


They were sitting on a bench at the park not far from their place. They were holding their ice-cream as they looked up to the beautiful sky filled with bright stars shining on them. The weather was great, it was summer but there was that fresh breeze brushing their skin.

" Happy birthday " she whispered as she handed him a little cupcake with a candle on it. He gasped and took it before thanking her with a wide smile. His cheeks were burning while his heart was racing. He has been caught off-guard by her actions. It has been awhile since he saw that side of her.

" Eyy make a wish and blow that candle.. keep it for yourself this time " he nodded and closed his eyes.


" Oh, I forgot your gift! " she gasped as she was opening the door " Ask me anything "

" Anything? " he asked curiously with a mischievous grin curving on his face. She rolled her eyes understanding what he was thinking of " Don't you have anything better to ask? " he shyly shook his head. Was it really going to happen? Right here and right now?

" You want me to do this? " she locked her hands behind his neck as she looked at him seductively. They were inches from each other that they could feel each others' breath. His heart was racing faster than ever. He reluctantly grabbed her waist and pulled her against his chest before crushing his lips into hers.

cCcCc

" You're telling me that you had ? " asked Kai a little confused. Taemin nodded and smirked. It has been the best birthday gift ever. He really had a great night that night. He laughed at himself as he thought about it.

" Then.. there are possibilities for you? " all his fantasies vanished immediately. He looked at Kai and shook his head " She made it clear this morning, what happened last night was for last night only " he explained.

cCcCc

" What?? You gave in?? " Sulli couldn't believe at what she heard. Jiyoung pouted almost regretting that she was sharing what happened the night before. She nodded as she looked around to avoid her friend eyes.

" And..?? " Sulli asked curiously and grabbed Jiyoung's hand trying to get her attention " And what..?? It was a one night stand! " the girl answered annoyed.

" Yes.. with your husband "

cCcCc

@ their place

" Who are you?? "

Jiyoung's eyes widened at the sight of him. Shouldn't he be at work? " He's Dongwoon, a friend. And he's Taemin, my.. "

" ..husband " he continued.

" Ex-husband! " she remarked.

" Not yet, honey! " he walked over to them and shook hands with the man he wanted so badly to beat up. That Dongwoon looked a little lost since he didn't understand what was going on between the two.

Jiyoung noticed it and motioned Taemin to leave them alone " I'll take care of this " meaning = I have to talk to him, get lost !

" No, I'll take care of this "

" Lee Taemin!! " she yelled at him losing her patience. He knew that if he tried to do or say anything he was going to be killed right on the spot.

As soon as Taemin disappeared, Jiyoung started explaining Dongwoon about their situation " A complicated story for a complicated girl " he flashed her a smile as he planted a kiss on the back of her hand " What about going out for dinner? "

" I think that's a great idea " the two looked over the door where Taemin appeared.

cCcCc

Well.. Dinner for three. Taemin tagged along. Jiyoung was really pissed off. What is he doing here? Dongwoon was really nice though. He didn't mind Taemin showing off how much he knew about her or his attempts to make him look bad in front of her. He kept his composure through it all. He's perfect. She grinned secretly.

" Why don't you come with us this weekend? "

" Oh, no no no. He can't.. " absolutely not!! Right?? But Taemin cutted her off " I'm coming "

" But.... " she protested.

" But I'm coming " he repeated as he pinched her nose.

cCcCc

" What are you? " he asked but she ignored him and kept eating her breakfast.

" It's not that I'm curious or jealous. I want to talk about something.. it's awkward to always be this quiet " he mumbled as he filled his mouth with a big spoon of cereals.

" We're friends, you know I still got an issue to settle " like our marriage!! Or better say.. our divorce. He looked down at his bowl and and sighed deeply.

" Why don't we put an end to this? " she asked sincerely as she patted his shoulder. She wanted for the both of them to take their responsibilities and go to their families to apologize and say that it wasn't working out.

On the other side Taemin had other plans. He knew that Jiyoung didn't want to disappoint her parents and be the one blamed for their divorce, that's why he came up with that divorce contract.  He promised to keep their secret if she promised not to kick him out. Since he was going to take that secret to his grave, he was always going to be with her.

" Don't you care about our past? " he whined.

" Our past? The one where I spent my days washing your clothes, ironing them, cooking and waiting for you while you were having fun with other chicks? No, I don't " she scoffed.