Soccer

I Mustache You A Question ♥ [EXO Oneshot Collection]

 

♫ Oneshot starring Luhan and You ~

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I sighed as I lay on my bed; I rolled over onto my stomach and fiddled with the ends of the blanket. I blew my bangs and planted my face into my pillow. I quickly sat up once my lungs need air; yes I was that bored that I tried to see how long I could hold my breath for. I checked my phone and the numbers 2:30 flashed in white numbers, that meant Luhan was going to be home. I felt giddy all of a sudden when I realised that he was coming home early. I walked out my room and stood in the middle of my living room, I looked left and right to see if there was anything to do. Suddenly, a white soccer ball caught my attention. I walked towards it and picked it up, throwing it up in the air a couple of times before heading out to the back. Luhan had set up a soccer mini field for him and his friends. Xiumin and Lay would sometimes come over to play with him. I started to kick the ball against the wall before I kicked the ball with my knee, to see how many times I could keep it up. After I got to 50 I kicked it in the air before kicking it into the goals, it went inside and I started to do a small happy dance.

“GOAL!” I screamed, throwing my hands in the air. I heard a small laugh from behind me and I turned around, Luhan was leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets.

“OPPA!” I ran towards him and jumped into his open arms. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tighter.

“Annyeong” He said as he kissed my cheeks. I broke out into a big smile and kissed his cheeks in return.

“When did you get home?” I asked, looking behind him. He shrugged.

“Not too long ago” He said as he walked towards the soccer ball. He picked it up and smirked at me.

“Wanna play?” He asked, bouncing the ball in his hands. I smirked back at him.

“Sure why not?” I had played soccer back when I was in high school and primary school; I was pretty good at it. We stood opposite each other with the ball in the middle of us.

“Ready, set, .... go!” Luhan shouted. We both ran towards the ball but Luhan was faster, he dribbled the ball towards my goals but I intercepted, turning so my back was towards him still with the ball with me. I ran towards his goals and kicked it but Luhan dodged it before it could reach.

“Tsk tsk, not so easy” He waved his finger at me, I pouted and ran after him as he zoomed passed me and towards my goal. The game went for another 10 minutes, we were both draw with the scores of 5-5. We were both sweating and huffing as we stared at the ball in the middle.

“Last point” I informed him, he shot me a smirk and nodded his head.

“Ready, set, ... go!” I shouted this time. We both ran for it and the same speed but I got the ball faster. We battled it out for a few minutes. Luhan smiled at me as he saw me play, he pretended to not see me take the ball from him. I ran past him and scored.

“YAY! I WIN ~” I shouted out in joy, I threw my hands in the air and jumped up and down. Luhan placed both hands on his hips and smiled at me in affection. I pouted when I saw him a metre away from me.

“You let me win” I frowned once I realised that he didn’t run after the ball. He chuckled and walked towards me, snaking his arms around my waist.

“And if I didn’t you would of thrown a tantrum” He joked, I slapped his chest playfully. He reached down and kissed my lips, surprising me, before grabbing my hand and leading us towards the kitchen.

“Come on, I’m freaking starving” He whined, taking a look behind him to see my red face.

“Cute” He whispered. I slapped my face gently with my free hand; I looked up and stared at the back of his head. I bit my lip as a smile started to form on my lips.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehehe just a little cute drabble for our deer, LUHANNIE ~ ;D

Comment and subscribe ~ <3

- tellmewhatislove