Cafe Date

I Mustache You A Question ♥ [EXO Oneshot Collection]

♫ Oneshot starring Byun Baekhyun and Lee Jieun (IU) ~

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lee Jieun, stage name IU and also known as Koreas little sister was heading her way towards the SBS inkigayo building. She is one of the hosts along with her friends Nicole and Hara from Kara.

“Oppa, can you hand me the script for tonight?” She asked as she leaned over towards her manager. He nodded and ped his back pack and took out some cards.

“Kamsamnida ~” She said, leaning back and shuffling through her cards, re reading her script. She stopped at one and blinked, her eyes widening a bit.

‘To all the kpop stars out there right now, be careful because a new rookie group has arrived called EXO-K!’ The card read, EXO-K? That means Byun Baekhyuns going to be their?! If you’re wondering what is happening, let me tell you…IM A HUGE FAN OF EXO-K *cough* Baekhyun *cough*. I bit my lip to suppress my inner fangirl but I couldn’t, I let out a squeal and giggled out happily. My manager tunred around and saw me, shaking his head in amusement before turning back around again. She kept smiling to whole way there, squealing once in a while. Once they got there, she hoped out of the car and walked towards the door with a bodyguard and her manager.

“Annyeong ~” She politely said when her fans screamed at her, she bowed and waved at them, collecting the gifts that her fans handed her. Once she was in the building she made her way towards her dressing room. She heard music and looked at the TV; TTS was practising their newest hit hot ‘Twinkle’. IU sighed and got dressed; she was late since there was traffic.

“JIEUN AH ~” She friend voice scream out, she turned towards the door to see Nicole and Hara standing there with bright faces. IU’s face lit up and she ran towards her friends, pulling then into a bear hug. After the hug, she led them in the room and sat back down since her makeup wasn’t done yet. The makeup unnie continued doing her job while they fired away with their talking. Jieun would in sometimes but other then that, she wouldn’t talk since she was too busy doing her makeup. Once her makeup was finished, she left the room since she knew that the three friends would like to talk privately.

“So, how’s you and Junhyung ?” IU winked at Hara; she blushed and knocked her slightly on the head with her fist.

“Yah! Why are you prying into my love life for?” She jokily said. Nicole snickered and we exchanged high fives. Nicole had her cards in her hand and shuffled through it was her eyebrows furrowed in concentration.

“Ah! Look Jieun ah, we have an interview with EXO-K” Nicole informed the girl, placing her card in front of her. IU nodded,

“I already know”. Nicole and Hara exchanged knowing looks and smirked at each other.

“That means Baekhyuns there ~” Hara teased, poking her sides. She swatted Haras hand away and playfully glared at her. Nicole and Hara gave each other signs through her eyes and nodded towards me, before she could run away; they both placed their hands on her sides and started tickling IU.

“WAAH! STOP HAHAHA STOP PLEASSE!” She yelled out in between her laughs. They giggled but didn’t stop. Later we heard a knock on IU’s door and a head popped in.

“Uh, were starting in a few minutes please walk towards the stage now” She said before shutting the door. We got up and headed towards the door; she checked herself in the mirror again and smoothed out her green dress before following her fellow co-workers out. She wasn’t looking where she was going and bumped into a solid chest.

“Ow ~” She whined, rubbing her sore nose while looking up. She gasped at the man in front of her; there stood Byun Baekhyun looking at her with wide eyes. They both started to blush and back away from each other. He scratched the back of his head, Nicole turned around to see IU standing there.

“JIEUN AH! PALI!” She rushed, beckoning her over quickly. IU snapped out of her thoughts and nodded. She bowed to Baekhyun again.

“Mianhae!” And with that she rushed off towards to get her mike ready, re reading her cards. Baekhyun stook their dumbfounded before looking behind his back but unfortunately IU was already a few metres away from him. He was also a big fan of her, since her marshmallow era. Nicole and Hara turned to the flustered girl as she stood near them, they smirked at her.

“We saw that ~” They cooed but before she can snap at them, it was their turn to walk on stage. They straightened themselves up before walking on stage, plastering a smile on their faces. Things went smoothly as they introduced each other and the performances for tonight. They would move to the side and watch the groups perform their songs, sometimes they would dance like little kids, earning giggles form the crowd. Soon it was time to have an interview with EXO-K. IU’s palm started to sweat but she kept her cool, she took deep breaths and concealed her inner fangirl to herself, not wanting to make a fool out of herself. D.O was cute as she stuttered, feeling sorry for him, she helped him out. She would sometimes glance at Baekhyun but she didn’t want to make it obvious since EXO fans can pick it up easily, being the fans they were, little did she know that Baekhyun was also sneaking peeks at her. The interview ended and EXO-K got ready for their performance of the night. History was very catchy but once MAMA came on, the crowd cheered. IU flinched and was surprised that they already captured so many hearts. She watched them perform and once in a while she and Nicole would join in the chorus. Baekhyun snuck peeks at her and slightly smiled when he saw her dancing goofily.

“OMO! Baekhyuns looking this way!” Hara nudged IU in the side; she looked up and made eye contact with him. Blushing, they both broke the eye contact and looked away.

“Naw! I see love in the air ~” Hara cooed, poking IU in cheek. After all the performances were done, they reviled the winner for tonight.

“Congratulations to SHINee!” They announced, the crowd went wild and they came up to revive the award. They did a little speech before we ended the music show. IU bowed to everyone and turned around to see Key and Nicole hugging, probably congratulating him. IU made her way backstage and gave all the mikes to the people working there. She walked back to her dressing room but was stopped by someone.

“IU SUNBAE!”. She turned around to see Baekhyun running to her. Her heart started to beat fast, making her feel like she was going to have a heart attack. He stopped in front of her and she waited for him to catch his breath.

“Yes, Baekhyun shi?” She politely asked, Baekhyuns face went pink when he heard his name form her lips.

“Uh the thing is … I was wondering if y-you would like t-to get too know e-each other” He stuttered, looking everywhere but IU. She giggled and clasped her hand over she mouth, she gestured him to continue.

“Would you like to get coffee with me later!” He blurted out; he grew red and bit his lip. She couldn’t help but smile at his cuteness.

“Sure!” She enthusiastically replied.

“Meet you back door in 10 minutes?” She asked, checking her watch. He snapped out of this thought and nodded his head at her. They exchanged numbers and walked to their changing room. Baekhyun cheered in his room while s looked at him weirdly but he didn’t care. IU told her manager that she was just going to get coffee with some friends and got changed into a loose hoodie and tight pants before placing a scarf around her neck, concealing her from fans. Her phone beeped and she checked the message to see Baekhyun messaging her.

‘I’m here, where are you?’ The text read, she replied back a quick ‘I’m coming now’ before grabbing her bag and running out of her room and towards the back door. She couldn’t hide her excitement, probably this was a start of a relationship, oh wells doesn’t concern her. All she thought that she was going to have a coffee with her bias, even though that sounded weird she was so happy that nothing could interrupt it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HERE IS A ONSHOT FOR BAEKHYUN AND IU! I KIND OF SHIP THESE TWO KEKEKE ~ PLEASE COMMENT BELOW FOR A REQUEST ON A EXO MEMBER AND ALSO THE SCENARIO ~

PLEASE ALSO SUBSCRIBE ! <3

- tellmewhatislove