Play Ground

I Mustache You A Question ♥ [EXO Oneshot Collection]

 

♫ Oneshot starring Wu Yifan and You ~

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Can I have a choc chip cookie and a strawberry flavour ice cream please” My Boyfriend, Kris, asked the cashier as he stared at the ice cream flavours. I rocked on my heels as I watched them scooping up the ice cream in our waffle cones. They gave us it and we exited the store. We ate in silence as we entwined out fingers together, swinging it back and forth.

“Do you like it?” He asked me, looking at me from the corner of his eyes.

“Of course!” I beamed, the ice cream.

“It’s because I bought it right?” He smirked. I rolled my eyes and giggled lightly. We walked around for a few more minutes until I spotted a playground. I ran towards it, letting go of Kris’s hand.

“OPPA! LOOK ITS SWINGS!” I yelled out while running towards the vacant swings. I sat on it and giggled like a child and swung my legs slightly. I looked up to see Kris still standing on the sidelines with his ‘’ face on. I frowned and motioned him to come over but he shook his head.

“No.”

“WAAAE?!” I whined. He raised an eyebrow and stared at me with an 'are-you-serious' face on.

"Come here now!" I demanded cutely, he took a small step forward before looking around the park to see if anyone was around or not. He slowly started to take small steps towards me before he was a couple of metres away from me. I patted the swing next to me with my chin.

"Join me" I smiled. He shook his head again.

"Wae?"

"It’s a swing; I'm not going on it!" He declared. I rolled my eyes and glared at my playfully.

"Wu Yi Fan, if you don’t get your on that swing I will ..... take your bb cream away" I smirked. He gasped slightly but didn’t move.

"Cant  ... Cant I just push you" He pleaded. I huffed out loudly before nodding.

"Fineee ~" He went behind me and started to push lightly, I swung my legs up and down while giggling, the air hitting my face as I swung upwards.

"I can’t believe I'm doing this" Kris grumbled from behind me. He complained that he didn’t want to be here and wanted to be home on the couch watching TV with me. I stopped kicking my legs and placed my foot on the ground, stopping the swing. I tilt my head backwards to look a Kris.

"Stop whining you giant" I stuck my tongue out. He looked downwards and stuck his tongue back out at me. He placed his big warm hands on top of mine which were holding the metal chain and leaned down, capturing my cold lips with his. I smiled and kissed him back; he pulled away slightly and kissed the tip of my nose.

"Come on, we should go home before you catch a cold" He said as he moved in front of me. I nodded and stood up, lacing our fingers together. He shoved our hands into his pocket to keep us warm. We walked home feeling tired as ever, I reached up and pecked Kris on the cheeks, a way to say thank you for accompanying me on the swings.

“Love you ~” I said, he chuckled and kissed my temple.

“Love you too” He said back.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ~