Black Out

I Mustache You A Question ♥ [EXO Oneshot Collection]

 

♫ Oneshot starring Park Chanyeol and You ~

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“PWAHAHAHA” I burst out laughing as my eyes were glued on the TV. I was watching a comedy show that was on late at night; I couldn’t go sleep so I decided to watch TV. I lifted my legs on the couch and rested them on the cushions, making myself comfortable. I watched for a couple of more hours before grabbing the control, switching channels. Suddenly the TV went off.

“Huh?” I clicked the next button again but it didn’t work, then the whole house went black.

“Omg” I whispered under my breath. ‘A black out’ I thought as the remote control slipped out of my hands. I have a fear, a fear of dark places. Yes it was a common thing but I was terrified of them. I gulped and looked around the black quiet house, I was rooted to the seat until I squeezed my eyes shut and bolted to my room. I jumped into my bed and pressed my back against the board of my bed, I wrapped the blanket around my trembling body.

“It will be over soon, it will be over soon” I chanted quietly over and over again. I brought my legs towards my chest and hugged them, resting my chin on my knees. I jumped when my phone started to ring, I reached my hand towards my ringing phone and swiped my thumb across it.

“O-Oppa” My voice croaked out. I heard huffing and puffing from the other line.

“BYUL AH! ARE YOU OKAY?!” The person shouted, he sounded like he was running.

“I heard that there has been a black out! I’m coming right now!” He shouted before hanging up, I glanced at the dark room again before throwing my phone on the floor lightly and wrapping the blanket around me more closely.

“Come quickly” I spoke out to no one. The door slammed open after 5 minutes, in came running in a tall figure. I looked up with teary eyes.

“Chanyeol” I whispered with a shaky voice. He frowned and rushed over to me like a mother hen, he wrapped the blanket around the both of us. This wasn’t unusual; if there was a black out my boyfriend Chanyeol would usually come running over here just too comfort me. He knew that I hated being in the dark especially alone. He wrapped his long arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, making me sit in between his outstretched legs. I leaned my head on his chest as he patted my back, comforting me. He brought me even closer to him, I moved the side of my head to the crook of his neck so I was leaning on his collarbone. He rested his head on the board of the bed.

“Feeling better?” He asked after a few minutes. I leaned up head up and looked into his eyes.

“Yes, thank you” I whispered before reaching up to peck his lips, he smiled and kissed me back. We rested on the bed like that until both of us were sleepy.

“Oppa, I’m tired” I mumbled out. He opened his tired eyes and smiled when he saw my sleepy face. He chuckled and laid us both down. I rolled over into his chest as he lazily draped his arms over my waist.

“Goodnight baby” He cooed into my ear before drifting off in sleep.

“Night Yeollie” I mumbled into his chest.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

EVEN THOUGH IT IS RUSHED I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS SHORT ONESHOT ~ ! my street just had a black out before! == i watched EXO videos with my mummy on my phone, my mum is retarded and started to sing along since they were subbed and she could read chinese unlike me ... BUT I COULD READ PINYIN just ..... not the characters hehehe

ANYWAYS PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ~