Haunted House

I Mustache You A Question ♥ [EXO Oneshot Collection]

 

♫ Oneshot starring Huang Zitao and You ~

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Substitute x into y, therefore it will be ....." I mumbled as I jotted down the equation. I scracted the back of head while my boyfriend, Huang Zitao yawned, nearly falling asleep.
 
"Baby can we go somewhere, its so boring here ~" He whined, rubbing his tired eyes. 
 
"Its the library not the playgrounds, what do you expect? Swings, Slides?" I snapped while jabbing him softly in the side with my finger, "besides, you were the one that wanted to accompany me here" I remarked, sticking my tongue out. He pouted and huffed, looking at his phone while rapidly texting someone, probably Kris. I smiled at his childish expression and continued working on my homework. I was just about to finish when a loud voice interupted the silence of the library.
 
"AH! I REMEMBER!" He shouted. I widended my eyes as everyone stared, well glared at us. The workers there tsked at us and shook their head. I bowed and muttered sorry in every direction. I faced the red faced panda and glared at him.
 
"Yah! What did I tell you?! Its a library here not a playground pabo yah! You cant just scream when ever you like!" I snapped at him once again. He frowned and looked at his surroundings but them smiled widely and hugged my arm tightly. 
 
"Ji Min ah ~ I just remembered! Kris gege gave me two free Lotte World tickets" He smiled. I raised an eyebrow at him.
"And that concerns me why?" I asked. He tugged onto my arm again while giving me a peck on the check.
 
"Please, buing buing" He cutely said as he placed his free hand near his check, I heard girls nearby squeal at his cuteness. Aegyo was one of my weaknesses and Tao knew, so this is how I ended up here, at Lotte World being dragged around by a hyper panda bear.
 
"Tao ~ Slow down!" I cried as I had a hard time following him. He turned around and grasped my hand while running, squeezing my hand tightly. I sighed and followed him to a game store. He grabbed the gun and payed the old man.
 
"Go Tao!" I cheered as I watched him. I leaned in closer as if I was the one playing, Tao placed the fake gun on his shoulder and prepared into the hole to shot. 
 
"What do you want?" He asked, looking over his shoulder. 
 
"Hmm" I taped my chin as I scanned the toys, my eyes brightened as one of them caught my attention.
 
"THE PANDA!" I squealed out, clapping my hands and I pointed the small panda plushie. Tao smirked and peered into the hole again. I held my breath as I watched him, my hands clasped together. He pressed the trigger and the ball like bullet came out, flying through the air and hitting the panda.
 
"YES!" He pumped his fist in the air. I ran over and took the plushie out of the workers hands, thanking him.
 
"TAO! TAO! LOOK!" I screamed as I ran over to him, waving the black and white toy left and right in the air. He turned around and patted my head as I reached him.
 
"I did good didn't I?" He smirked, crossing his arms across his chest in a cocky manner. I scoffed and played with the bears arms, moving them side to side.
 
"Yes yes, you did great oppa" I rolled my eyes.
 
"Why do you like this so much?" He asked, tugging the panda out of my hands. He looked at it and cringed his face as he traced the features with its eyes, "It looks weird".
"Your weird!" I yanked the bear out of his hands and patted its head. I placed the toy near Taos cheeks and giggled.
 
"Besides it looks like you" I winked.
 
"IT DOES NOT!" He snapped. I rolled my eyes and walked a head of him, looking at the rides. For another 30 more minutes we spent out time looking at rides, shows and other things that amused us, until one ride crossed my path.
 
"Tao ~ Can we go on that one?!" I squealed while pointing at the haunted house. His face paled and he gulped, his hands becoming sweaty.
 
"Jaigya, can we go on something else?" He pleaded looking at the ride a couple of metres away from him, "Why not the merry go round?".
 
"Are you serious, Huang Zitao?!" I cried out.
 
"You can beat up 10 guys but you can't go on a simple ride?" I smirked, titling my head to the side. He gasped and placed his hands on the either side of my head and moved my head so I was facing the house.
 
"That thing is not a simple ride! IT HAS GHOST AND AND ..... GHOST!" He yelled into my ear. I slapped his hands away.
"Pfft, your just a baby" I joked walking towards the line.
 
"Who was the one that cried when I scared them while we were playing hide and seek?!" He challenged. I rolled my eyes.
"I was 14! And besides, you were with Kris! And he was scary" I shruddered, thinking about the event that had happened that unfortunate day, eventhough it was 3 years ago, I could still remember it clearly. He pouted and traced circles with his foot on the ground. I reached my hand out towards him.
 
"Come on, just squeeze my hand when your scared" I smiled, wriggling my fingers. He looked at my fingers then at my face before staring at the haunted house. He sighed and slipped his hands into my outstreched ones, lacing his fingers with mine.
"Fine" He mumbled.  He stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders and rested his chin on top of my head as I leaned against his chest. We both waited until we were nearly there.
 
"AAAHHH!" A high pitched scream was heard from inside the house. More screams followed it, we could even hear manly screams. I gulped and started to sweat a bit. Maybe this was a bad idea, the screams were getitng to me and it was scary.
"T-Tao, should we not go in?" I asked, turning around slightly. He arched his eyebrows at me.
 
"I mean, your scared and I dont want you crying at night" I awrkwardly laughed out, I frowned and blinked. The couple in front of us went in, it was out turn nexted.
 
"Oh my god .. " I whisphered out. Tao smirked slightly and tightned his arms around my shoulders.
 
"Dont worry babe, I'm here. I'll wushu all of them if they try to touch you" He winked. It calmed me down a bit. The couple came out with pale faces, it was our turn. The worker unhooked the metal chain from the gates and waited for us to walk in. Tao chuclked at my frozen statue and grabbed my hand, dragging me in.
 
"Wait Tao! Really have you thought about this?! THERES GHOSTS IN THERE!" I squealed out while trying to get out of his death grip. I looked behind me and say some couples looking at me with pityful expressions, some even bid me good luck. Suddenly that darkness wahsed over me.
 
"Great" I spoke through my clenched teeth. I felt Tao let go of my hands and then heard movement.
 
"Tao? Tao!" I cried out in the darkness. I cursed when I heard no responses, then a pair of arms wrapped when selbes around my shoulder and pressed my against his hard chest.
 
"AH!" I turned around slightly and saw Tao smiling down at me.
 
"PABO!" I slapped his chest lightly and hugged him. He chuckled and slowly turned me around again and wrapped his arms around my shoulders once again. We both walked though the house catiously and looked left and right.
 
"AAAAAHHHH!" I screamed when a figure pooped out from a metal basin and puked in fornt of us, well more like spat red coloured water in front of us. Tao jumped and cringed his face at the mess as he fasten his pace and led us towards the house faster. We were faced with more ghost and scary things, Tao would sometimes scream but surprisingly he would just jumped and shrug it off.
"I SEE LIGHT!" I screamed like a little child. We were about to exit but them a hand shot out from the hole in the wall and grabbed my ankle. I stopped and screamed.
 
"TAO! TAO! SOMETHING IS GRABBING MY ANKLE!" I screamed, tears forming.
 
"LET GO! LET GO!" I screamed once again and tried to shake his death grip off. Tao glared at the hand and kicked it lightly.
"Yah! She said let go!" He yelled darkly. The hand quickly retreated back into the wall. I sighed and hugged Tao, burying my face into his chest.
 
"I'm never,never going into a haunted hause every again" I vowed. Tao chuckled and squeezed me tighter.
 
"Who was the one that suggested that we should go into it and called me a baby?" He joked. I pouted slightly and puffed out my checks, filling them with air.
 
"I thought it wouldnt be scary!" I defended myself. He chuckled again and led us out of the haunted house. We both walked to the booth that sold pictures that they took inside the hause, suddenly our picture popped up on the big screeand was covering my eyes as I stood in front of him, he was shielding me from a gruesome scene. The couples and family around us aweed at the picture and looked at us while smiling. 
 
"Why cant you be like that?" The girl behind us asked her boyfriend with a pout. The boyfriend frowned and grumbled under his breath. I chuckled and then led Tao out of the crowd, walking back on the main road of Lotte World.
 
"That was fun" He smiled as he swung our laced hands. I giggled and peeked him on the lips lightly.
 
"Thanks for protecting me oppa ~" I cooed and ran towards the candy floss stand. I looked behind me to see a star strucked boy stannding in the middle of no where with a red face.n. I flushed pink once I saw it. Tao was standing behind me.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE ! >< 
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ~
 
- tellmewhatislove