Poor Scalp Condition

I Mustache You A Question ♥ [EXO Oneshot Collection]

♫ Oneshot starring Oh Sehun and You ~

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I looked through my list of things to buy as I walked down the aisles of the shop. Carrots, bread, egg, milk ... It went on and on. I stopped in the middle of the shampoo area and looked around for some shampoo to buy. I tapped my chin and scanned each row until something caught my eyes; it was a shampoo chemical that can help prevent scalps from flaking, itching and hurting.  I then remembered Sehun telling me that his scalp hurts because of the times he dyed his hair for the comeback. I reached for it and packed two bottles of it and walked to the bakery area. After a few minutes, I was done and already heading home. I placed everything on the kitchen counter and started to pack everything away. I placed the two bottles along with a shampoo and conditioner I bought into a cupboard underneath our bathroom sink. I started to pack the rest of the things when the door suddenly opened followed by footsteps.

“Minhee ah, are you there?” I heard a voice being shouted from the front door.

“Oppa! In here!” I shouted back, few seconds in walked Sehun, with pink hair. I nearly dropped the milk that I had in my hands when I saw him. I frowned and stared at him in displeasure, this morning it was still rainbow, hey I’m not complaining or anything it’s just that his scalp is already damaged and he goes and re dyes it again.

“What happened to your hair again?” I sighed out, shaking my head before placing the carton of milk into the fridge.

“The stylist thought that the rainbow hair was so bright so they changed it” He shrugged as if it was nothing. He helped me pack the rest of the food back into their right places. We sat on the coach while watching a movie when Sehun started to scratch his hair.

“Argh” He groaned out, scrunching his face. I lifted my head from his shoulder and looked at him with a frown.

“Is it your scalp?” I questioned with my eyebrows raised. He gave me a lopsided smile with his hand still in his hair. I sighed and grabbed his hands, dragging him into the bathroom with me. I let go of his hands and took out the bottle I bought from the supermarket not long ago.

“What’s that?” Sehun questioned from behind me. I straightened up and shoved the bottle in his face.

“This is going to help your scalp okay?” I made him lean against the bath tub with his head titled back; I sat on the edge with my legs in the bathtub.

“Sehun, lay your head on my thighs” I said, patting my thighs. He did as he was told and laid his head on my thighs, it was comfortable and Sehun closed his eyes for a second. I grabbed the hose and started to wet his hair, careful not to get him wet. I squeeze some of the product onto my hands and started to rub it into his scalp, massaging it once in a while.

“It burns!” He complained, pouting. I stopped for a second and looked at him dead in the eyes.

“This wouldn’t happen if you didn’t dye your hair every few weeks” I snapped at him. He pouted even more and played with the tips of my hair. I leaned over a bit to get the side of his head, but I still couldn’t.

“Sehun ah, move your head a bit” I mumbled. He moved his head to left, facing me. I concentrated while Sehun was smirking at the sudden thought he came up with. I felt someone peck the top bit on my thighs and I looked down to see Sehun smirking at me playfully.

“” I said playfully, I shook my leg a bit so Sehuns head bounced a bit. We went back to silence and I was now washing out the product from his hair. Sehun seemed to be texting someone, probably Luhan. A few minutes of rinsing, it was done. I hopped out from the tub and dried my legs; I then sat in front of Sehun with my legs crossed. He s his arms around my waist and pulled me in closer to him. I placed the towel over his head and his closed his eyes, still smiling. I ruffled and dried his hair softly.

“You know, I should do this to the other members too, especially Tao, Luhan and Baekhyun. They have dyed their hair a lot as well” I mumbled, concerned that the boys might be bold when they grew older. Sehuns grip on my hips tightened a bit and a pout started to form on his lips.

“No.” He said. I stopped ruffling his hair with the towel and he opened his eyes.

“Why?” I asked, a little bit shocked at the straight forwardness.

“No.” He said stubbornly. He started to think about how the members would also have to lie on my thighs, have my hand running through their hair. It made him a bit jealous and made him a bit possessive.

“I don’t want you touching hyungs hair okay?” He demanded suddenly.

“Sehun, are you perhaps ... jealous?” I teased. He opened his mouth to defend himself but he closed it, but opened it again. He seriously looked like a gaping fish. I giggled and kissed his nose.

“Don’t worry oppa, I love you and only you ~” I said and gave him an eye smile. He blushed lightly and mumbled out incoherent words. I went back to drying his hair, as I was just about to again he pulled me in for a kiss by my neck. I gasped slightly but returned the kiss. My hands s around his sides as I gripped onto his shirt, the towel then fell onto his shoulders. Just as Sehun was going to do something, the bell rang. I jumped and pulled away from the kiss.

“Who is it?” I asked Sehun with a confused face but Sehun wasn’t amused one bit.

“Who cares” He said before trying to pull me into a kiss again but this time I slapped the back of his head lightly and got up, running to the door.

“Yes, who is – “ I was cut off when a whole gang of boys suddenly came rushing in the house.

“EXO?!” I screeched out.

“Hey Minhee ah”

“Yo!”

“Ayo Wassup?”

“Sorry for barging in”

I stood at the door like a frozen statue trying to process what was happening while the EXO boys were slouching on the couch and Xiumin and Chen were getting chips from my cupboard.

“What are you guys doing here?” I asked, finally closing the open door.

“Can we visit our precious dongsaeng?” Kris said as he flipped through the channels. I stood there with my arms crossed over my chest, not believing one word.

“What he wants to say is that we haven’t seen you in a long time and decided to visit you” Suho said, flashing me a smile. I uncrossed my arms and started to nod, agreeing to the guardians word.

“Besides, Sehun told me that you were helping him sooth his aching scalp” Luhan spoke up, amusement flashing in his eyes. Tao and Baekhyun looked up as Luhan spoke.

“My scalp hurts too  ...”

“They had to dye my hair twice so the grey would come out ... it hurts” They complained. I sighed and rolled my eyes playfully at them.

“Okay follow me my little chickens” I said, motioning them to follow me. I passed Sehun on the way to the bathroom.

“Wait where  ...” He said but we just walked right passed him.

“No time to explain” I spoke quickly.

“I’ll buy you bubble cup, so don’t get mad at me” Luhan said.

“Sup maknae” Baekhyun saluted at him.

“We meet again, Hun” Tao chirped.  Sehun just stood at the hallway with a dumbfounded expression. The towel was still around his neck as he walked to the living room.

“Where are they going?” He questioned his hyungs as he sat down in between Lay and Kai. They both shrugged and shoved food into their mouths; he looked over to Chanyeol and gave him a questioning look.

“Don’t worry, they’re not doing anything inappropriate” He reassured him.

“I heard that Minhee was treating their scalps” D.O finally answered his question as he came out of the kitchen with a plate of snacks. Sehun nodded and leaned backwards watching TV, until his brain finally processed what D.O said.

“WHAT?!” He screamed jumping up, scaring the two dancing machines by his side. The thought of Tao, Baekhyun or Luhan lying on my thighs flashed in his mind. He shot out of his seat and nearly stumbled on Kris’s long legs and ran down the hallway screamed ‘NOOOOOOO!’ The rest of the members stared at the spot that Sehun was just sitting on not too long ago before they chuckled at their maknaes stupidity. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Feel free to brick me for not updating for like 10 decades. Hope you liked this random one shot ~ Comment and subscribe if haven’t ! ~

- tellmewhatislove