Christmas Cookies

I Mustache You A Question ♥ [EXO Oneshot Collection]

♫ Oneshot starring Kim Minseok and You ~

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up with a yawn, I looked around the room and saw no sign of Xiumin, my boyfriend. I pouted and looked out the window to see the roads covered in white snow.

“OMO!” I cried out, jumping out of the bed and towards the window.

I smiled like a little child as I saw the snow, but I knew that I couldn’t go out since Xiumin would kill me, saying that I could catch a cold and being a mother hen he was. I made my way over to the kitchen and drank a cup of juice. I tapped my finger on the counter and wondered what to do. It was Christmas Eve today and I wanted to make something for Xiumin to eat once he comes home from training.

“AH! ILL MAKE HIM COOKIES!” I yelled out to myself, yes I talk to myself because I’m cool like that.

 I walked to the fridge and pulled out ingredients that I would need for cookie making. Flour, egg, butter, cookie cutters … I ticked everything off with my fingers. Once I got everything out, I started to make them. I  made about 30 cookies sine I knew that Xiumin liked cookies.

I hummed one of their hit songs ‘MAMA’ while making it. I was taking my time but once I took a peek at the clock I realised that Xiumin would be home in about 2 hours. I cursed under my breath and started to make the batter quickly. I placed the cookie cutters on top of the batter and started to make shapes, they were in shapes of stars, Christmas trees and gingerbread man. I put them on a tray with baking paper on it and shoved it in the preheated oven.

I turned around satisfied that I got it in the oven in 40 minutes but then I realised what big mess I caused in the kitchen. I started to pack up the mess, it was so messy that it took me about an hour to clean up including the dish washing. I went to the couch and dropped my tried body on it. I yawned and covered my mouth with the back of my hand.

As I was just about to fall asleep, the oven beeped, indicating that the cookies were done. I sighed and made my way to the kitchen again, I grabbed the mittens and carefully paced the freshly cooked cookies on a tray. I made hot chocolate since I knew that Xiumin liked to eat them with cookies, I placed 3 cookies on a plate all different designs and also placed two white marshmallows on the plate for him to put in the drink. I placed the rest of the cookies on a different plate, I smiled at the cookies I just made. I nodded to myself and went to do some chores, also taking a short shower. 30 minutes later, Xiumin came home.

“Jagiya I’m home ~” He shouted from the door. I giggled and waited for him to walk into the kitchen. 3, 2, 1.

“OH MY GOD! ITS COOKIES!” He squealed like a little child. I walked out from my room and made my way to the kitchen to see him taking a big bite of the biscuit.

“Like it?” I asked, walking towards him.

“I LOVE IT!” I laughed at his expression. I sat next to him and took a cookie from the plate and took a small bite.

“Wa, it’s yummy!” I exclaimed, my lips and taking a bigger bite this time.

“Of course it is! It’s made from you” He winked. I scoffed playfully.

“Corny baozi”

“Come here, let me give you a hug!” He tried to pull me into a hug but I backed away.

“Ew, you’re all sweaty! You can give me a hug after you showered” He pouted and went back to eating.

“Fine”.  I leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek.

“Love you~” I cooed against his chubby cheeks. He kissed my cheek as well.

“Love you too Jagiya ~”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY ITS SO SHORT BUT I DECIDED TO TURN IT INTO A DRABBLE? LOL I DON’T KNOW! BUT ITS CURRENTLY FIVE HERE >< HOPED YOU LIKED IT ~

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE !

- tellmewhatislove