Chapter 2.

Day by Day

" Hi my yoong, I really miss you!" said the man with a husky voice whom donghae considered as his greatest rival.

 

Donghae's POV.

I entered the canteen with this annoying girl clinging in my arm like crazy. I fasten my pace hoping that she will stop clinging but *sigh* there's no really hope *sigh*.

"Why do you keep sighing oppa?" Eun seo said when she heard I sighed again.

"Ah, nothing." I said.

"Don't you like me clinging like this to you? she said sadly.

Yes, I hope you stop it and never face me again. I really wanted to say it to her but being the nice guy I just shouted it at my mind

"Ani, I didn't mean that." I replied

Eun Seo is happy again and started blabbering things that is nonsense again... Blah! Blah! Blah! Aish!

Wait I think I have forgotten something, Ah! I need to look for a special person. Yes, a I mean My Special Someone.

Finally, I found her eating beautifully with her friends, MY YOONA, MY IM YUN AH; Yes, I lik- love her. But wait I know you're thinking something ridiculous, we're not a couple yet and that's my greatest dismay. *sigh*

"Oh, MY YOONG!" I shouted and wave at her.

But wait am I dreaming? Did I just saw her blush? blush? blush?... Can someone pinch me now cause it's too cute? 

"Oppa! Oppa! Are you listening to me? Why did you call yoona, my yoong?" Eun Seo said as she started shaking my body to check if i am really listening to her.

"Ah, nothing" I replied again cause really can't handle girls like her. But don't worry I smiled before leaving her, because remember, I'm a nice guy after all.

When I let go of her arm, i quickly dashed off to where Yoona and her friends is. When I am nearly 1 meter away from them, I saw her friends laughing and yoona is scolding them 

Did they ? fight her? I must go immediately to her I don't really want to see her cry again, I know i was being dramatic but I swear I don't want those precious tears of her go in waste again.

/FLASHBACK/

A TEN YEAR OLD YOONA is dashing off to meet me again, and i know she is crying because of her stepfather, the one who always maltreated their children if they were drunk, like that.

And guess what? She's the first and the only girl that makes my heart skip a beat when she smiles, and felt weak when she cries; so I was really having a heartache seeing her in that position.

And I started to hate her stepfather. How I wish her mother never married him.

Out of a sudden she wrapped her small arms around my waist, I was shocked at that time but I know she needs comfort now. She started to wet my shirt but I don't care, I just hope that she'll stop from crying.

" Yah Yoona! when did you become a crybaby? I thought you were a choding?" I tried to lift her mood up but no she just continued sobbing in my chest.

There was a long silence until I began again," I know, I know what he did to you, and you can cry it out all day. But today you can't."

Finally she lifted her head up so that she can see me and ask "Why?"

I just simply replied, "Well, oppa's really in a bad mood because, a certain someone is wetting my shirt."

" Well is that me?" she asked.

"Who else?" I smirked.

"Aish oppa! You really know how to make me stop from crying!" she chuckled at me.

I was happy seeing she was happy again. And i was really proud of myself.

" And I won't get any reward?" I asked.

" What kind of reward? Do you want me to buy you a new shirt? An ice cream?" she asked me.

"Just a smile from you would make me feel better." I said as I smiled at her.

Granting my request, she smiled, her best smile... i was simply in heaven.

"Thank you oppa." yoona said.

" No I must thank you, you really made my day." I said and smiled again.

And in that time I really saw her blushed but instead she replied, " Ahhhh, donghae! You're too creepy! I don't know you can be a dramatic actor! But it's disgusting!" as she acted getting goosebumps while running away.

'Yoona!" I shouted as I chased her. We continued like that until i caught her, I turned her around and raised my pinky. She raised her left eyebrow.

"Promise me, that you will not cry and if you can't really help it, find me and cry all you want, don't worry I'll comfort you." I said.

And to my great relief she glaldy accept , entwined her pinky with mine and replied..."I promise."

/END OF FLASHBACK/

"Hi girls! Hi yoong" I greeted them.

"Oppa! Annyeong!" Yoona greeted me first, seriously why is she getting more beautiful than ever? I thought... well, that's my girl... I didn't realize that the girls greeted me cause I'm really focusing on Yoona. 

"Donghae oppa!" she shouted. "Why do you always greet Yoona separately from us?" Sooyoung shouted.

" Umm... because ... umm" I couldn't really find the right words, one mistake word and they'll get it. I am really thinking hard until my Yoo- I mean Yoona, spoke up.

" Ahhh, it's because i'm special right donghae?" she replied and turned to me... well that's exactly the truth.

"Yeah! right! That's right! hehhehe" I said.

" Hmmm... Special?" Sooyoung asked suspiciously. Aisshh!! This girl how can she be so smart?! I thought.

"Really unnie-!" she was cut off by a guy who wrapped his arms around her slim waist.

"Hi my yoong~! i really miss you!" said the man. Ah and by the way before I continue hating his guts, it's right to introduce him first, he's no other than OK TAECYEON! my GREATEST RIVAL! But I think anyone i saw flirting with her is my rival.

Aish! I'm having my moment with her and then he appeared? What the? Can someone teach him how to read special moments? And what's with that arm? Is it stuck? He have no right to that because she's mine!

Then my mind scolded me saying... " He have the right of course! He is the boyfriend one here! If only you say it to her, you could have been tog-" i cutted it off by sayin "Stop!" but i realized I said it loudly.

"Stop what oppa?" Yoona asked.

I look around to cover up my stupidness...luckily I found one...

"Umm... Yah Choi sooyoung! stop eating! you're almost eating half of our food!" I shouted as I snatched the pork she'll about to eat.

"Yah! Aish! Really oppa!" Sooyoung pouted and started to eat again.

I was relieved that I covered that up quickly. 

"Oppa.. may I ask why are you sighing?" Seohyun, the maknae asked.

"Ah! Nothing don't worry." well remember, that's my favorite phrase of the day.

"Oppa...You know... you're really weird today." Seohyun said.

"Really? well I guess I can't help it." I said and she stared at me weirdly.

"Why?" she asked again.

"Because you're too cute." I replied. 

Kyuhyun, please forgive me. Sorry!

"Aish! Oppa it's nonsense talking to you!" she said and we bagan to laugh. 

We continued laughing until I felt some strange aura lingering beside me, it's really dark and cold and I'm having goosebumps right now.

"Why oppa?" seohyun noticed me.

"Hmmm..." I muttered really feeling cold.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Ah! Its nothing so don't worry!" I said my favorite phrase again.

"Ah okay." she replied and turned her attention to her unnies again.

I was ready to leave for the clinic because I was really cold but somone stopped me.

"Ah Lee donghae! I don't know you're in here!" Taecyeon said.

I turned around to face him, I saw him smirking, how annoying! 

"Ahh I've been in here since-" I was cut off again when he suddenly kissed Yoona on the lips...MY YOONG WAS KISSED ON THE LIPS! Argh! 

I am trying to hold back my tears , HOW DARE HE?! Then i reminded myself... because he's the boyfriend one here...

I heard him say, "So do you like my kiss? Do you like it if I kiss you again?" I can't hold my tears anymore so i turned around at them and then leave.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong! Sorry for the late update T_______T 

Comments & Subscribe :)