Chapter 13.

Day by Day

Yuri's Pov.

I feel something's really off, like you know something's really fishy (it's not donghae by the way), something is Happening between my twin and him, HOW DARE HE?!! But the good news is It's Lunch Time! My Favourite subject, well not as Yoona's and Sooyoung's favourite, Hahah shikshins.

We entered the cafeteria quickly because Yoona is literally dragging me, well what's new? Haha, and I'm also really hungry right now. We sat on our usual table and Yoona immediately dig in for food, Sooyoung came and after a few minutes the food in the table was finished.

"YAH! Yoona, Sooyoung!!! How dare you FINISH ALL THE FOOD IN THE TABLE?! Your Unnies and Maknae didn't even get a chance to eat!" Sica scolded.

"WELL it's not our fault You all are just slowpokes!" Sooyoung yelled.

"Yeah It's not our Fault!" Yoona butted in.

"Yah, Yah, stop it, Okay Yoona, Sooyoung just get another food for us." Taeng interrupted.

Haha. These two really, they never grow up.

Sooyoung immediately comeback after a few seconds...

"What? I thought you're going to help Yoona? Why are you here?" I ask her.

"Well hae-oppa offered to help us and Yoona said that she will be alright with him alone, I gladly accepted their offer, that's why I'm Here! But YUL Don't you think there's something fishy going in between Oppa and Yoona?" She replied.

Hmmm, I know right?! I really can't believe this, why is Yoona hiding something like this from me? But maybe my guess is wrong, I really hope I'm wrong, because I don't want to have somebody to consider as a rival for now, well since I'm really attached to Yoong since we were little and...

"Yah! KWON Yuri! I'm talking to you!" Sooyoung shouted.

Oppsss. I guess i'm zoning out keke.

"Yah! You don't have to shout and Yess I guess something's really fishy going on between Yoong and Hae-"

"Yah! Are you two talking about us?"

Opps shucks I guess I shouted too much.

"Well, everybody here, especially sooyoung is complaining where is our food already!" I complained while facing Hae Oppa

" Well It's here! I'm sorry we took to much time, the lane is really long!" Yoona explained. I look at the food lane but it's almost empty. Huh Gotcha.

"WHAT LONG LANE? You're just taking too much lovey dovey time." I answered.

"Y-Yah! W-what T-time? Hahah, Here's your food, Oh! I forgot I have to do some more assignments for the second period!" Yoona stuttered.

"Yeah! Me too!" Hae oppa said.

"Bye!"

"What's with those two, Yul?" Sica asked.

"I don't know, don't bother them, let's just eat." I said. WELL don't bother them, because I will be the one who's going to bother them. IM YOONA Tell me, what is really going on? I really need to talk to her.

Yoona's Pov.

"Shucks? Are we that obvious?" I asked hae.

"I think so." he replied.

"Well, I think that's your fault!!" I said.

"And Why is that Miss?" 

"You offered help in getting the food at the cafeteria awhile ago, so it's basically your fault!" 

"Well, because lifting heavy things is a man's duty and Basically I'm your man so..." Hae replied shyly.

Yiieee, Gosh My Feels!

"Too much being a gentleman?" I asked.

"Only For you Baby!" he smirked and winked.

AISH. this guy here I don't know how could I have live all through these years without him, Shucks, I'm being too Mushy.

"Yah, stop it let's go now, we're late for next class."

"Okay." he said as he wrap his arms around me.

AFTER CLASS.

Still Yoona's POV.

Yiiieee, Class ended! And it's saturday tom. I should NO I will definitely ask hae for a date tomorrow, but is it his duty to ask me out? Well, I think it's not proper for a girl to be the one asking the boy to a datee. WELL I'll just hope and wait for him to ask me, basically he's going to be the one walking me home, so I'll wait for him there, and when he ask me Of course I would say Yes! But wait, What if I would reject and play with him first? Haha. And What If-

"YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! IM YOONG! ARE You listening?" Yul shouted. Opps sorry my bad keke.

"AH- SORRY! But my brain's dominated by something for the moment, because it seems that School life is really hard this days, what are you saying again?" I smiled.

"School Life? huh. Well, what I'm saying no asking is that I think you and I need to talk about something." Yuri said.

Oh-uh "What Something?" 

"Well, I think these days, you're hiding something from me twinnie."

"No way I'm not going to hide something from you, and by the way I really need to go now, You know assignments, I can't delay them, you know how mom would be very dissappointed if I fail." I said seeing Hae handsomely walking in front of the door of our room.

"But-"

"Next time, baby gurl! Yieee see you!" and immediately leave the classroom to see Hae. Sorry Yul.

YuL's Pov.

If I'm correct she's going to see that guy, Gosh Im Yoona you're making me so worried and anxious and especially Jealous. DONGHAE That guy!!! I'm really right with my instincts, I always knew he always had this feelings for my twin. BUT sorry Mister I won't let you have Yoong all for yourself.

 

 

End Of Chapter 13.

 

 

Author's Note.

Hahah, Finally after a few months. Well I hope you like it! And I'm sorry that I keep writing short chapters, (well I like it kekeke) Anyways, YoonHae's Daebak!!! I just recently watched their new moment (made by oleracea) and I was like, OMGGGGG They're back. Hehe. But I guess I need to work with Heesica for the next chapters again. Pleasee, pleease I'm waiting for new comments and subscribers hahah Thanks :))