Chapter 5.

Day by Day

Yuri's PoV.

Where the hell did yoona and donghae been? If I found  out that he stole my twin, I would kill him for sure... I searched for them everywhere with my eyes until I saw two similar figures lingering in the back door... well I think it's donghae's lucky day cause he didn't stole my yoona away... but wait are they holding hands?

I rubbed my eyes to check if I'm not hallucinating but no, they're really holding hands plus cuddling with each other.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I screamed but just in my mind so I won't make a scene.

Are they together now?! Is that the reason why she and Taecyeon broke up? Is she mature now and not clueless in love? I know I'm not in the right place to judge them but they're really good friends back then and you wouldn't think they can extend their relationship to next level, which I meant being, boyfriend and girlfriend.

Anyway, to share my confusion, I tapped Tiffany's shoulder, who is busy arranging her manicure, and asked,"Is Yoona and Donghae together now?"

"Well, duh, they've been together, like since birth." she replied with matching rolling of her eyes.

"Yes I know that, But what I mean is did they take their relationship in the next level?" I exlpained really waiting for her answer.

But to my surprise she just shrieked really loud and asked,"Mwoh?!"

Tch. So annoying I really hate Tiffany when she shrieked because it's really loud and I think I need to see my doctor again.

And because of that, I think they noticed it because when I turned to point at their direction, they're back talking like what real friends should do.

"Well, Yul I think you're just misunderstanding it." Tiffany mockingly said.

"No, I really saw-" I was cut off by Yoona who take her sit beside me.

"Hey Yul! Hey Fany-ahh!" she greeted us cheerfully like nothing happened earlier.

Tiffany just use her, Famous,cute eye smile (I think I really need to go to the bathroom now cause I relly need to vomit. joke.) but I just eyed her like a police eyeing a suspect.

She asked me "Why?" then I replied," What's with you and Donghae?" 

"Huh? What do you mean?" she said acting really innocent.

"What's with the holding hands, cuddling and sweetness?" I asked.

"Is it normal with friends?" she replied and I am starting to smell something fishy in here because she's chuckilng weirdly, and of course it's not donghae! Lol.

Anyway she gave me this look like I'm a real weirdo and said," Wait, Did you mean that I and Donghae- HAHAHAH!" I was so so surprised of the sudden cracking up because I really had no clue on what she's saying until, "Yuck, YUL,EWWW HAHAHHA!"

And I'm really positive now that there is nothing going on between them. KWON YURI! What a shame!

Anyways, I think Mrs. Lee noticed it because she made Yoona stand up and ask,  is something wrong with the lesson because she's cracking up really loud, but Yoona immediately replied, "No, I'm really sorry" and thank God Mrs. Lee accepted it and motioned for her to sit down because if Mrs. Lee won't accept she will be staying outside for the entire class and I'm the one will she blame this on.

"Seriously?!" I asked almost whispering because I don't want to end up standing outside.

"Yes, My sister!" She replied.

Hmmpp. I'm really ashamed of myself how could I think that?! Aish. 

 

Yoona's Pov.

When I and Donghae go upstairs for class, I saw Yuri eyeing everywhere until it landed at our direction, I was quite alarmed cause I really want them to discover... well,... me and Donghae-oppa... are in a relationship.

Donghae-oppa asked me if I'm okay because I have been awfully quiet for quite sometime.

"Of course, now I know you love me, I will always take care of myself so I can see you." I said sweetly to him.

He ruffled my hair like a kid, and of course my annoying and traitor heart is beating like crazy again.

"Glad, that you said that, darling." he replied then started laughing, I can't believe I'm together with this man now, he's too crazy but what I can do I love him. I laughed along too. hehehhe.

"But wait, why didn't you really want to officially tell them that we're together now?" He suddenly asked.

"Because I want to see their faces when they discover it , and I want to spend more time with you...without them interfering and teasing at us." I explained.

"Aww, that's sweet!" he said.

After sometime I let go of his hand, when we heard someone shrieked and asked "Mwoh?" then I saw Yuri pointing at us so I whispered," We better go, I think they're suspecting us." to Donghae who seemed getting it already because he's motioning me to sit down at my usual table.

"Hey Yul! Hey Fany-ahh!" I greeted when I approached them.

Tiffany just use her eye smile to respond to my earlier greeting. So cute. But well, Yuri just gave me this look as if I am criminal she's waiting to catch anytime.

"Why?" I asked, but she just replied me with a question, " What's with you and Donghae?" 

"Huh? What do you mean?" I said acting really innocent.

"What's with the holding hands, cuddling and sweetness?" she asked me.

Damn! Are me and Donghae really that suspicious? 

"Is it normal with friends?" I asked but I really think that the answer is no but I had to go with the flow.

" Wait, Did you mean that I and Donghae- HAHAHAH!" I added to my earlier question, sorry donghae but I need to say this, "Yuck, YUL,EWWW HAHAHHA!" so that she won't suspect us something ever again.

I think my cracking up is so loud because Mrs. Lee asked me to stand up and is someting wrong with the lesson.

I immediately replied, "No, I'm sorry." Thank God she accepted it because she motioned me to sit down.

And when I was about to sit down I saw donghae's face and he's mouthing, "Mwoh? EWW?!" I just smiled at him and mouthed "Sorry." to ease him down.

"Seriously?!" someone asked and oh! It was yuri, seriously whay can't she just get over it and go on with her life? tch.

"Yes, My sister." I replied and secretly smiled because I know I got that off, and the class started again.

 

A/N.

Hey! Guys! Sorry If we're taking too long to update chapters! It has been so busy with school stuff and everything so It's really hard to update chapters at the moment, but don't worry we will strive hard to complete this fic. Also don't forget more comments and subscribers, more updates! See ya again in the next chapters!