Chapter 4.

Day by Day

Donghae's POV.

When I left Yoona, I saw Eunhyuk in the school grounds. I approached him immediately so he noticed me.

"OH, haeeee~" he greeted sweetly. Instead of greeting him back sweetly (which was not usual) I greet him sadly for the first time in the entire years we've spent together. *sigh* my poor bestfriend, Why does he have to be always involve in my problems? And to make matters worse, I ended up, crying.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" he asked me like my mother while touching my face.

"It's Yoona...she's been kissed." I said as I sob harder.

"With that taecyeon? That bastard? Aissh!" He shouted, and I really feel that he's really worried for me. Atleast I have my bestfriend now. 

I just nodded as a sign of agreement to what he just said.

"What can I do to make you feel better?" Eunhyuk asked. And I just shook my head.

"Should I kiss you too?" he asked again but this time he with a surprise peck on my cheek.

"Yah! Lee Hyukjae! Why would you kiss me if I didn't even give my permission yet?" I shouted at him.

"Hahahahha!" eunhyuk laughed.

"I shall get my revenge, then!" I shouted and started tickling him.

"Hahaha, OPPA! STOP IT! "eunhyuk said, imitating yoona's voice.

"OPPA?!" I asked and started tickling him more.

"Ok, Ok, Donghae-ah! Stop it! hahahahhah!" he pleaded, still laughing.

I stop tickling him and offered to seat at one of the benches so we can rest before going back to class.

"Seriously hae, why can't you just confess you're feelings for her?" eunhyuk suddenly blurted out.

"It's difficult." I replied.

"What's difficult in saying I Like You or I Love You?" eunhyuk asked again, really confused.

"Everything..." I said.

"Hmmm..." he muttered.

After that, there's a really long silence that lingered around us, until a crazy idea popped into my hideous mind.

"Hyukjae-ah, can you pretend that you're Yoona so that I can practice my confession to her?" i said turning around so that I can face him.

"Umm... ok, anything for you" he replied with a smile. I'm really grateful for having a bestfriend now.

 

"Yoona." I called him out.

"Neh, Oppa." Eunhyuk replied while imitating Yoona's voice again.

And because of that I started laughing, well who wouldn't laugh at Eunhyuk's lame imitation. You're weird if you wouldn't.

"Yah! Do it seriously!" I shouted still laughing.

"But i'm really doing it seriously!" eunhyuk protested.

"Ok, Ok, I'll start again." I said and began the practice again by calling Yoona's name.

"Neh, Oppa?" he said seriously doing right this time.

"You know, we've been together for quite a long time right?" I asked.

"Ah,yes, and?" he replied.

"And we're best friends." I pointed out.

"Yes, Yes, whatever, just say what you want straight. at. the. point." he replied seemed unsatisfied.

"Promise me, that no matter what you're going to say or react in my statement, nothing's gonna change in our friendship." I said.

He sighed at me really disappointed. But what can I do? I'm really taking this as if it was real. As if the person in front of me is really her.

But I just ignored the fact that he's starting to be annoyed because I was taking too long. And finally I took a deep breath and continued, "Im Yoona, I love you; I know this can be a betrayal to our friendship but I really don't know what would I do if I don't see you in the pictures of my future, so let's just simply say, I can't live without you Yoona, I mean you're my everything; you're the missing puzzle that no matter where I look I can't see it on anybody else but in you, and that mizzing puzzle would complete this man, this man saying that he likes you. So please accept me as your partner, the one who would you spend eternity with, who would protect you, and the one who will never, ever leave you until death do us apart. PLEASE BE MY GIRLFRIEND." I finished crying up because as I said I really take this practice as it was real.

After I finished no one said anything even the man who said he will help me get through this. I really think his speechlees but don't worry I am too.

He clapped and said, "Hae- ah I can't believe you had so much drama! But it was a Daebak!!!!"

But I just continued crying because I don't know what to do next.

Until I heard him say, "Ahh, Yoo-" then someone said "shh" and if i'm not mistaken this is the voice of the girl whom I'm longing to answer "Yes" to my earlier question. So I turned around to see who it was and I was correct, it was Yoona, the girl whom I could gave up my everything.

Suddenly, I asked,"Yoona, What are you doing here?" coldly and realized that I had some tears left on my cheeks so I wiped it.

"Umm, opp-" she was cutted of by eunhyuk who excused himself and leaved.

Then suddenly a million questions popped into my mind like, "What if she heard what I had just said? Am I ready enough if she heard it?" 

I heard her say, "Oppa, I'm-" but I really don't want to hear what she will say so I just excused myself and said," I'll just leave, I'm not feeling well."

But she caught my arm just right in time to prevent me from leaving.

"Please Oppa, listen to me." I know she's holding back her tears cause she's pausing in every word.

"Listen to what Yoona? I've seen enough already ! AND what do you expect me to say? Congrats Yoona, you're boyfriend had just stole your first kiss!" I said acting really cold towards her and I think this is the best time to confess to her so I continued, forgetting about the earlier practice, "Why are you always like that?! WHY can't you fell that I love you? Don't you feel that i am hurt everytime you have a boyfriend, everytime you cry just because of them? WHY CAN'T YOU FEEL THAT? huh? And always keep in your mind, I LOVE YOU! NO ONE ELSE BUT YOU, I tried to forget you but no I can't do it it because you're always by my side. AND THAT'S WHAT MADE ME LOVE YOU MORE!" I confess letting out tears as much as I could.

She paused for a while; I know she was shocked of the earlier confession but sorry Yoona I had to say it before it was too late.

When she let go of my arm I just realized that she started crying hard too. Was I too bad to make her cry like that? or She was so touched that it even made her cry. I don't know.

" Don't you, know  that I, too am hurt? she asked me then I quickly shook my head.

So she continued "Everytime you laughed, talk or even just smile at other girls, my heart hurts?" she said as she point at her heart. I was really clueless on what she is saying until she said the words that can be a reason why I wouldn't want to sleep tonight.

"Lee Donghae, I Love you, I really love you, only you. I tried to forget my feeling for you by having boyfriend everytime and I'm sorry that I don't know you're feeling the same way for me. Promise I really love you...only you." she explained so calm but sad.

Did I really heard the correct words? Did she really said the words I could never forget in my entire life? Did she said I love you? Ahah! THANK GOODNESS! It wasn't really that hard! hahahaha

There was a long silence because I kept staring at her checking if what she just said is true or not and my mind kept telling me "Can't you believe it? Im Yoona loves you! And you love her too! But you were just so naive and stupid and idiotic for not noticing it! So what are you waiting for? Go and Hug her now or kiss her if you want just like in dramas and I know you like dramas so you must know it! But don't get to OA this isn't a real movie, it's real life and well it's disgusting to watch you do that. I just shushed my brain "Whatever", because I had to do it my way. 

Instead of acting sweet and sappy, I acted coolly, mainly because if I get too sweet and sappy my heart could jump out of my chest right now, and greet me Annyeong! And it's really horrible! Yikes; Anyways, back to business, I put my two hands inside my pockets so that I could really look cool and said," Yoona, I'm sorry but... I think you should break up with that Taecyeon guy, mainly because I won't let you go from this day, until the end of eternity." then I smiled, the second best smile I made after she said she loved me. hehehe.

When I finished smiling like an idiot I quickly held her hand and pulled her so that we can go to the class together.

When we're on our way she suddenly said," Lee Donghae, I think you're really one lucky guy today."

I stopped from walking and face her  and replied," I know because I have you now." and started smiling like an idiot again.

"No, not that." she replied, and then smiled.

"Then, why?" I asked.

"Because before I went to find you, I already broke up with Taecyeon." she replied grinning.

You can tell that I'm so happy at that time because I started jumping up and down like a kid.

"Yah! Lee donghae! Stop that! People are starting to look at you like you're some kind of weirdo." she shouted at me.

But I just ignored her statement and asked," So are we official now?"

"Is there any reason why we shouldn't be?" she said grinning widely.

"But wait!" she said as she pulled me down because I was starting to jump again.

"What now darling?"  I asked her sweetly.

"Darling?" she giggled softly then continued," We can't tell others yet, I mean our friends."

"Why." I asked.

"Let them found out themselves so there will be suspense." she said and smirked.

"I get it darling." I said as I joined her in smirking.