Chapter 9.

Day by Day

Jessica's POV.

I was so shocked when heechul agrees to take me home and grab my hand. My heart is thumping like crazy again... Aishhhhhhh I now hate my heart. While we were walking, there's an awkward silence and I really don't know what's going into me since I really talk alot. But after a few minutes, I really can't take the silence into the next level, so I just started the conversation, "So what did you do this past few days? I haven't seen you really.", "Nothing just like the usual, wake up, wash, eat, study, go back home, eat, sleep, almost everyone's daily routines, nothing special." he replied with bored expression."Ahhhh..." I replied because I have nothing else to say. There's the long awkward silence again but this time I don't complain anymore since I have noticed that my hands were still interlocked with his. I was glad that he didn't let go of my hand even though I have felt that my hands were quite sweaty since were holding hands for quite long now, (and God please don't let him notice for he might be turned off at me and I'm still having my moment. heheh) but really I don't understand why I'm being like this to heechul oppa, I'm being so happy! And I really don't know why, maybe because it's the first time a guy held my hand for so long or maybe I'm starting to like him, but whatever the reason was, I can't seem to find out since I'm starting to now see his features, his oh-so-lovely features, his hair which is tied up in a ponytail, his flawless face, his shining black eyes, his blunt nose and most especially his perfect plump lips that if I can't control myself, I could just grab him and kiss it as long as I could. And these features sometimes made me think who was the real girl between me and him, but oh well, I'm still more beautiful.

I was now tempted of the scenes that were flashing on my mind, scenes of me kissing him and he, of course, kissing me back. But Heechul is now flashing his hand in front of me since I'm not paying attention and he's calling me several times now. He shouted that if he didn't save me I would almost go immdiately to this manhole that the workers don't even bother to cover. He asked me if I was alright and asked me what's on my mind that I haven't bothered to see the great hole that was plastered on the ground, right in front of me. "UMmmmm... well Ummm... I was thinking about those great lip- I mean the color of the lipstick that I should buy next time." whew... what a lame thought. "What the hell sica? Lipstick? aishhhhhhh! well Thank god I'm holding your hand that I could easily rescue you from falling." I blushed at his statement and  I think I saw him blush too. "EHEM," he cleared his throat, so CUTE! "And since you're not paying attention to the place you were going, I'm here to inform you that were already infront of Jung's residence." "Jung's residence?" "You're house IDIOT!" he chuckled. Even though he called me idiot, I wouldn't mind since he did his infamous chuckle that I'm starting to love. "ummm... Of Course I know! I'm just testing you if you know our house or something, DUH!" I replied with matching roll of the eyes. whew I've gotten off at that one. "Ummm heechul..." I said and looked down at our hands still interlocked, as much as I want to hold him, i can't since I'm really frustrated of how my hand was releasing this much water, and I've already done many things to embarass myself. He chuckled (seriously, how many times do he have to do that chuckle?), "Do you like it when I hold your hands like this?" he teased and gave my hand a long squish. My face have been burning for a long time now, since he hold my hand and If you'ld like you can roast anything from me now just kidding anyway of course I can't show that I'm shuddering in delight, "OF C-COURSE NO-NOT!!" I said with matching stuttering from me as I let go of his hand.I quickly turned my back and excused myself, "You can go now, thanks for bringing me back home and of course for saving me from that hole." I was about to go when he suddenly grab my hand again just like in the movies and he immediately grab my face and kiss me...but of course it didin't happen to me, I'm just imaginating it sorry to interrupt your happiness readers. "Why?" I asked. " Ummm jessica..." he started. "You need something?" I immediately asked. He cleared his throat and he is so cute (wait did I just said that awhile ago? well whatev.) "You know the day I met you I've already-" "Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!" heechul was cut off by this girl who called me and if I'm not mistaken this was the voice who would make me want to puke everytime I see her aegyo. The cutest bFF in the world SUNNY. "Yah sunny! I thought I have cleared that thing of you saying unnie to me! YAH our age is just months apart! you should do that to Taeyeon!" I shouted back. "BUT-BUT I'm just being nice and all to you." SHukcssss here comes here aegyo I wanna rephrase the whole cutest bFF thing that I just said. "Yah! Don't you dare include me with you're fight!" ooppps I didn't know she's with Taeyeon heheh. "Whatever, AHJUMMA!" she shouted back and hugged me."Miss me?!" "Miss me? The hell we've just seen each other awhile ago! arghh! stop choking me!" "Sorry! heheh!" "It's Okay Umm let's go now-"  OMG I forgot heechul is still behind me holding my hand " OPPA! SOORRRY!" I apogized turning my head towrds him again. "What are you saying again?" "Umm nothing, hey sunny, taeyeon! Thank you for greeting me!" he said and immediately let go of my hand hmmp. "HEEEhehe SO SORRY! ANNYEONG OPPA!" they greeted. He chuckled and just shake his head from left to right as he walk away from us.

"Yah sica! What the hell is that all about?" Taeyeon glared at me. "WHAT? He was just being nice by sending me home after yoong and hae oppa left us." I almost forgot about that! Yoong you'll gonna pay me for this!

"And the holding hands?" this time it's sunny. "He just saved me after almost falling from that ty hole!" I excused. "HMmmmmmmmmmmm... really?"  They said as they stare at me suspiciously," WHAT? WHATEVER! There's nothing to worry about! Let's just go inside. It's getting dark already." I pulled them both so we can enter our house.

 

 

End of Chapter 9.

 

 

 

Heheh. SOOOORRYYY for the late comeback! HAPPY 2014! Although yoong immediately started it off by revealing Lee Seunggi and her is dating (T.T) but well... I still believe in YOONHAE but I don't hold a grudge against seunggi but instead I'm happy FOR THEM! It's HeeSica's time for now folks just wait for YOOnhae to make a comeback! heheh. THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING! Keep it up and add more comments we would really be glad to read. DON'T be SILENT READERS!! Hope you have a good time everyone!