Chapter 12

Day by Day

Yoona's POV 

I was in the middle of eating my breakfast when I heard the doorbell ring, and since I was the only available person downstairs, I hurriedly answered it.

"Who's there?" I asked and opened the gate.And to my surprise it was Taecyeon, the very last person that I want to see especially now.

"Hey Yoona,I just want to see what are you doing and if ever you want for me to walk you to school." he said.

"Well excuse me Mr. Ok Taecyeon, I'm doing fine, and of course I don't want you to walk me to school since you have no business to me anymore and we're not close. So If you'll excuse me." I exclaimed while closing the gate.

"Remember Im Yoona One day you will come to your senses and come back to me again!" He shouted.

Come back to me My ! I have come to my senses that's why I broke up with you and come to Hae, and speaking of Hae where is he now? Is he supposed to walk me to school? aishh I thought as I finished eating my food.

DongHae's POV.

Oh, uh I don't like what I'm seeing, Taecyeon is in front of my Yoona's house and he's not supposed to since she have me already, oh I forgot no one knows yet. Well I was about to go and be Yoona's knight in shining armor when I noticed Yoona closing the door and taeyeon walking away, WELL that's my girl haha.

After taecyeon left, I rushed to the gate of Yoona's house and ring the doorbell, I was really in a good mood that I'm starting to hum my favorite song which is very rare of me. I waited for a few more miutes when...

"Yah I told you to stay away from me since  you're not my boyfriend anymore!" my goddess-like girlfriend shouted at me.

"What, you don't want to be mine?" I said while I'm faking my sobs.

I think she finally noticed me and I jokingly turn away from her. "WHAT no Hae  I've always wanted to be with you and you know that!" she said ang hugged me.

Ahhh My sweet girlfriend hahah, "I know that, you idiot." and hug her back. I let go after a few minutes and said "Let's go?!"

"OF COURSE! my sweety Hae!" she replied

She grabbed her bag and books and said her goodbyes I said my goodbyes too to her family my future family. YIEE hahha.

We reached the school in no time and entered our classroom together.

Yuri's POV.

What the hell is I'm seeing? Yoona and Donghae together while entering our classroom? What the hell? Has something happened between them that I as a besfriend should know? And what I was really confused is that I kept seeing them after Taec and Yoon broke up. Did Hae alraedy stole my twin, but...but...but its my chance to be with her while she's single. hmmmp...

Yoona immediately sat beside me because after all I'm her seatmate.

"Yah, why are you with Hae?" I asked.

"Oh ummmm because I bump into him while I was walking to school a while ago." she explained

"Oh but the last time I checked, your house and Hae's house is in total different routes." i said while rolling my eyes and crossing my arms. Im Yoona I definitely know when you're lying you're my twin after all.

"Oh ummm... you know...ummm.... COINCIDENCE... Right! You know COINCIDENCE! hahahah." she's really lying.

"BUT-"

"Oh there's MR.Park! Shhhh now."

Aishhh Im Yoona Really! I can't really win over you! AISHH.

 

End of Chapter 12.

 

 

Yah, I know it's lame but I did my best anyways. SO how's Hae's and Yoong's sweetness? keke. Watch out for more of Yuri's jealousy and suspicions (My YoonYul's feels!) well who can stop Yoona's twin NO ONE! heheh. Hope you like it and please don't be a siilent reader!! See you all again! <3 :)