Chapter 10

Day by Day

Heechul's POV.

I'm now walking at a certain street that has seem no end and all I can think about is I'm starting to hate MYSELF. Why am I so unlucky? What is wrong with destiny? Am I not Fated with my Sica? Because everytime I will try to confess, whether I won't be confident or Someone will interrupt my confession just like...

/FlashBack/

I was walking in the corridor finding Jessica while holding a letter, I was in my Sophomores at that time and being as innocent as I am, I'm thinking that maybe this is the right time for a confession, a love one. And to make it more romantic I decided to confess now that it's february the 14th.

I saw Jessica in their classroom cleaning. The afternoon sun shine brightly inside, as much as I sound cheesy but out of all the people inside she is the only one I can see for she stood out the most, her golden hair that synchronizes greatly with the golden sun, her perfect eyes is shining and there's the smile that was planted on her lips and of course her glamorous body but don't get me wrong it's not theouter appearance that made me attached myself to her, but it's what's on the inside she may look really cold outside but when you started to know her she is also a fragile, cute girl that everyone loves but she hardly express it because she is shy, even though you can't really tell it at first.

Anyway before I just contnue to describe Jessica's amazing features that maybe can be told until tomorrow, let's go back to business, I poked myself to go back to senses for if I'll continue staring at her, then maybe I won't be able to do the thing that was the reason I'm here at her classroom and the reason for this crazy thumping heart... I heaved a great big sigh to calm myself but I still can't do it so I just decided to approach her, Jessica was, as I remembered, was cleaning the window beautifully (tell me, how many time did I just said the word beautiful?). She's now turning her head at my direction and the smile that was on her face became bigger when she saw me. OMG! What should I do now? Kim Heechul, Just do it, it's now or never.

"Heechul!" She greeted as she waved her right hand at me. I immediately responded to her greeting by waving my nervous hand at her, "Annyeong!" and chuckled nervously.

"What are you doing here? And why are you seem so nervous? Did something happen to you? Tell me!" she repied worried.

Kim Heechul it's now the right time to confess to her, before it's too late. I stared at her for an awful lot of time because I was contemplating whether to tell her or not, I don't know what to do and I forgot the lines that I practiced earlier, Yes I know it's sounds dumb but I have been practicing for months or maybe years whatever I don't remember because just in case, You know, so that I can perfect my confession.

I gulped really hard and started, "Ever since I met you, you became the apple in my eyes, I mean I really like you and maybe not just like, I am now really in love in you, so ummm... do you want to know how it is to be my girlfriend JUNG JESSICA?" 

"UMMM... I think I want to experience it KIM HEECHUL!" She answered. YEAH! SHE'S FINALLY MY GIRLFRIEND! Don't worry sica I will Forever stay by your side-

"Ummm...Heechul? Is someone there, do I need to repeat my question?" Jessica jokingly knocked at my forehead. GOSH, I thought It's really real, damn I'm I that good in daydreaming?

"AH Yes! uh sorry! There are just so many thoughts running in my head now, so sorry. What did you ask again? 

"SEE you're not listening to me, so something really happened! TELL ME!" she said really hoping I'll answer.

"Nothing really." I said scratching my nape... Then I saw her pouting cutely, I know she's disappointed and well I think she's getting irritated eheh. That's my Sica! WELL... to repay her cuteness I grinned and start fishing out something in my bag. When I got the letter ( That I hid earlier so she can't see it first.) I continued, "But I think I should give you this, I know-" before she got my letter and before I finished my speech,

"Oh, JESSICA! Annyeonghasaeyo Heechul oppa..." We turned around to see who it was and it was the eye-smiler, Hwang Miyoung aka. Fany, Fany Tiffany. Great Timing.

"Oh hi Tiffany!" Jessica greeted Cheerfully, I greeted tiffany too, and I recieve an eye smile and it was really beautiful opps sorry simba.

Before I realized it, SICA and Fany were now doing this Jeti Moment which means I need to get out of here before I decided to get jealous of the 2 girls. So I just heaved a sigh and turned my back at them I think Jessica noticed it because she called out for me and ask what was I was saying earlier and what was the thing that I shoud give to her. I just replied nothing and said that I will give it to her next time if I'm absolutely sure that no one would interrupt me.

"Excuse me, is it me?" Tiffany asked.

"Who else would be?" I smirked. I just love teasing you know.

Then Tiffany gave me this look that could kill anytime if, looks could kill. I just chuckled at that image and said, "See you then Sica... and Of course you Fany." and turned my back at them.

/End Of FlashBack/

When I returned at home, I saw Hankyung and Kibum sittng at the sofa comfortably playing video games like ten-year olds just like always. I just chuckled at that image. 

I sighed as I entered the house and I think they heard me for they immediately stop whatever the game they were playing and turned around at my direction and asked if something happened for my face looks like I just came after a great disaster.

"Ah nothing, but what the heck are you doing in my house?" I complained.

"Since you're my cousin, I'm allowed to be in here as long as I want, at anytime whatever the occasion is, Cousin." Kibum mockingly explained. I nodded as a sign of agreement for I don't have any energy left to argue.

"And you? What is your alibi Mister?" I said as I turned my face towards hankyung's direction.

"Umm... Don't you remember dude! I'm the handsomest Bestfriend in the world and only I knows the deepest darkest secrets Kim Heechul have that even the cousin who's beside me don't know, Just like when we're in middle school you-" 

"Okay, Okay hankyung Alibi accepted just please don't  tell anyone what are my secrets, and you can enjoy every moment you have in my house without me stuttering a single complaint, deal?" I interrupted him.

"Deal. If it have to be the chance of enjoying this big house of yours, I'm keeping it till death do us part." Hankyung stated. The hell?

"So Gay man. Anyway seriously hyung why is your face like that? I mean You're always the cheerful one in the group you know." Kibum asked.

I started to tell everything that happened (A/N Seen in Chap. 9 Jessica's POV). I ended my sad story with a great sigh because finally I have told someone the troubles I had in mind. There's this long silence that really awkward you know until kibum decided to speak up "Well I guess, Donghae and Yoona planned this hyung, you should thank them."

"But still! He missed the chance!" Hankyung said.

"Because he's so slow and stupid if he hadn't miss this chace, maybe Jessica and him are together now." Kibum protested.

"Don't call heechul stupid and slow because for your information, you two are just the same! You can't even also confess to Yoona and maybe if you don't do anything, yoona may be taken away from you in any moment." hankyung shouted. To tell the truth, Kibums' been liking Yoona since middle school, a few days apart when I introduce yoona to him so I think it's love at first sight and I played as their cupid.

"And who is the right man that would take My YOOna away from me?" Kibum shouted back.

"Donghae duh! Didn't you hear heechul's first line at his story, Donghae and Yoona left him and sica because maybe they will sneak out a date." Hankyung stated.

"But Hyung said they left because Yoona is being sick and Donghae is just being a nice man so he offered he will take Yoona home are you Deaf? And I'll confess to her someday just wait and I know she will be mine." Kibum said.

"And when will be that someday arrive? Just text me okay." Hankyung muttered.

"Whatever dude! And back to you mister!" Kibum said as he and hankyung turned their attention to me.

"Yeah Back to you! Seriously hyung sunny again? Why did she have to interrupt you again? Did you do anything bad to her? Do you rememeber that day when..."

.

.

.

.

.

(to be continued...)

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

How's the chapter? I wished and hoped that all of you liked it. Hehehe. Make sure you write your comments for we love reading feedbacks on the story! Hope you stay tuned and be patient waiting for the next chapters! See you again! -ine (elfsone80)