Chapter 3.

Day by Day

Taecyeon's POV.

I know she's not listening to me, I know her full attention is drifted with the man beside her, Lee Donghae.

So I called him, " Ah, Lee Donghae I don't know you're in here." I said smirking at him.

I see that he's pissed when he said. "Ahh, I been in here since-"

Well, I don't really care of what he will say so I ignored him. And to more I kissed Yoona on the lips.

He looked surprised, so I smirked again and said,"So do you like my kiss? Do you like it if I kiss you again?"

I looked up at Donghae and he walked away then I returned my gaze at Yoona, FINALLY she's all MINE now!!

But she didn't look happy at one bit; then out of the blue she slapped me VERY HARD.

" What was that for?" I asked while rubbing my hurt cheek.

She didn't reply instead she stand up and began walking away, and I think I know where she'll be heading to, to Donghae's direction.

It hurts... seeing the woman you loved, love another man and especially that man is not you.

When she's almost reaching for the door, she turned around at my direction and shouted, "Ok Taecyeon, Let's break up."

And everyone at the cafeteria started buzzing about it.

 

Yoona's POV.

I accidentally eavesdropped on Donghae and Seohyun's conversation. Well I can't help it, curiosty is invading in my mind now.

"Oppa... you know... you're really weird today." seohyun said.

"Really? Well, I guess I can't help it." Donghae oppa replied.

 "Why?" replied seohyun.

"Because you're cute." he replied.

Wait, I was still processing the word he just said in my mind, OH! He said Seohyun's cute! Ahh!... Arghh! I'm gonna kill him for this! How come he hadn't said the cute word to me in all the years we've spent together? I really feel like I'm betrayed by my bestfriend.

And by the way, why did he said it to Seohyun? How about Kyuhyun oppa? If he knew it, Donghae, I'm sure I would never see him again. 

Should I tell it to Kyuhyun oppa? But i don't want Donghae Oppa to disappear in my life just like that. I want to spend my lifetime with him you know. 

I feel like all of my anger inside is coming out now, I think I'm creating some dark aura around my whole body, cause I'm really angry not at Seohyun but Donghae oppa. Why would he choose to tell her but not in me?

 

I was shocked when Donghae oppa stand up, he look a bit pale.

Was he sick?

 No way.

He continued walking until Taecyeon called him, " Ahh Lee Donghae, I don't know you're in here."

I was listening to his answer but out of nowhere, Taecyeon kissed me, On The lips.

He is asking something after the kiss but i don't really care because I saw Donghae oppa leave... I think he's really angry and pissed off... but why would he? He's just my friend, you know. IM YOONA STOP THINKING WEIRD THINGS RIGHT NOW!

And Of course I am really angry at Taecyeon.

I don't like to call him oppa, well it's disgusting

And you're thinking how me and Taecyeon oppa got together right? Well, here's the story...

/FLASHBACK/

It's now valentines day and I'm waiting for Lee Donghae to give me some chocolates now and if well, if... he can ask me to be his girl.

Someone called my name and I'm really hoping that was donghae but  It's just Ok Teacyeon, one of my suitors.

I asked him "Why?" But he just stared at me like he's a predator ready to eat his prey.

I was about to ask him again when he suddenly grab me with his two big hands by my shoulder and asked a ridiculous question," IM YOONA, WOULD YOU BE MY GIRL?" loudly.

Well I really can't say no because everyone started saying, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Arghh. My life.

And to my disappointment, I saw Donghae oppa already mouthing me, "Congratulations!"

Well, I just simply and boringly said, "Yes!"

Then to my surprise he suddenly lift me up and shouted " This beautiful girl is mine now!"

So I shouted " YAH! PUT ME DOWN! IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO INTERRUPT YOUR JOYOUS MOMENT AND TAKE BACK MY ANSWER, THEN CONTINUE LIFTING ME UP!"

Then he quickly followed and put me down.

/END OF FLASHBACK/

I really wanted to slap him hard now, so when he turned back his gaze at me; I did what i wanted, I slap him Hard, REALLY HARD.

How dare he? How dare he kiss me in front of my bestfriend, the love of my life?

And to sum it all up, it was my first kiss.

I thought when I started walking really ignoring his question. 

Then suddenly remembered, Oh! RIght! He was my boyfriend in the first place, so he really had a right to do that to me.

So I turned around to face him again and shouted, "Ok Taecyeon, Let's break up."

I don't care if all the people in the cafeteria started buzzing about it but I just wanted to hear him say OK.

"What?" He said as he started walking towards me.

"Didn't i said it loud and clear? Or maybe you're just deaf? I said Let's Break up!" I shouted furiously.

"No! You can't do this to me! I know you're just angry and we can talk it out. I am sorry! I won't do that again! So please Don't do this to me, you know and i especially know that you're now part of my life. And plus I won't ever talk with Donghae again!" he said with pleading eyes.

It's starting to hurt my conscience now, but i need to do what's the best for us two.

"No, don't say sorry, I was the one mistaken here so I'm really, really sorry but I think this realtionship won't really work out so let's just end this okay? I said holding his hands.

"Yoona..." he said as i let go of his hands.

Then suddenly I turned around to run cause i really need to find Donghae; I am holding my tears now because i really want to keep my promise with him.(A/N, seen in chap. 2, Donghae's pov)

I searched the whole school until AHA! I found him at the school grounds... with EUNHYUK!

Aish! I Am always jealous with Eunhyuk... why can't I be like him? Why can't i tell Donghae that I love him? Aish! And why am I like this? I have been thinking about donghae for like, whole day?

When i approached them the we're cuddling with each other.

I tapped Eunhyuk's shoulder then he quickly turned his gaze at me.

"Ah Yoo-!" he said almost shouting.

"Shhh..." I shushed him to keep quiet but Donghae noticed it. Donghae looked up at meand he is crying.

Why in the world my baby Donghae is crying? Is it about the earlier discussions?

"Yoona, why are you here?" Donghae said while wiping his cheeks.

"Umm...Opp-." i was about to answer when Eunhyuk oppa excused himself out.

"Oppa, I'm-"

"Yoona, I'll just leave, I'm not feeling well" Donghae cutted me.

Donghae was about to leave but I caught his arm.

"Please. Oppa. Listen.To.Me." I said while holding back my tears.

"Listen to what Yoona? I've seen enough already ! AND what do you expect me to say? Congrats yoona, you're boyfriend had just     stole your first kiss!" donghae said then continued, "Why are you always like that?! WHY can't you fell that I love you? Don't you feel that i am hurt everytime you have a boyfriend, everytime you cry just because of them? WHY CAN'T YOU FEEL THAT? huh? And always keep in your mind, I LOVE YOU! NO ONE ELSE BUT YOU, I tried to forget you but no I can't do it it because you're always by my side. AND THAT'S WHAT MADE ME LOVE YOU MORE!" Donghae oppa explained.

I was speechlees, for the first time in my life I'm speechless, so I just let my tears stream down my face.

I let go of his arm too and started," Don't you, know  that I, too am hurt? I asked him then he quickly shook his head.

So I continued "Everytime you laughed, talk or even just smile at other girls, my heart hurts?" I said as I point at my heart. "Lee Donghae, I Love you, I really love you, only you. I tried to forget my feeling for you by having boyfriend everytime and I'm sorry that I don't know you're feeling the same way for me. Promise I really love you...only you." I explained calmly and sadly.

"Yoona...I"m sorry..."

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________