Chapter 1

Day by Day

Yoona's POV

"He's really clueless right? He doesn't really know that i love him..." I thought as I stare to the boy that I could gave up everything for...and the girl whom I considered a snake.

"You know staring at them won't do anything" Tiffany said.

"Hmm.." I said as I continue to stare at them.

"Im Yoona, that ing snake..I mean So Eun Seo is flirting with him again and you're not really doing anything to stop her.." Tiffany explained.

"Then what I'm supposed to do?" I asked.

"Umm..like confronting her?" Tiffany said

"For what?" I asked cluelessly. 

Tiffany heaved a sigh and half-shouted " YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT HE'S SO CLUELESS WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE BUT I KNOW THAT YOU TWO ARE THE SAME! GUESS THAT YOU'RE REALLY MEANT FOR EACH OTHER! ARGH!"

"Miss Hwang Mi-Yeong! We're in a class right now! Don't you remember?!" Mr. Park shouted at Tiffany.

"I'm sorry Mr. Park I was just -"

"Don't want to hear your excuses anymore Missy. You're already forgiven..Just please remember NO. MORE. SHOUTING." Mr. Park interrupted her.

Tiffany nods her head while sitting down. Then the class started again. It lasted for a few more minutes but it seems like an hour for me.

RING. RING. RING.

I came back to my senses and realize that I was just staring at them for the whole period.

"I guess I was really jealous"  I muttered under my breath

"Yoona! YOONA! Are you listening?! It's lunch time already!" Tiffany said.

"What? When? Why?" I asked cluelessly.

SLAP

"OUCH! What was that for?!" I asked rubbing my nape.

"It's because..It's Lunch time and I'm really hungry and I know your only thinking about Dong-IMPF!" I covered Tiffany's mouth before she say unnecessary words.

"Tiffany, I know you're really hungry right now so let's go to the canteen~" I sang as I dragged Tiffany to the canteen.

 

~AT THE CANTEEN~

 

My mood enlightened when I saw Donghae entered the canteen but it became bad again when I saw the snake. I mean Eun Seo clinging in his arm AGAIN.

"OH! MY YOONG!~" Donghae waved at me. I can feel my cheeks are hot and red.

"Unnie~ You look like a tomato now." Seohyun joked and I glared at her for a minute then stare at Donghae again.

Poke. 

Poke.

POKE.

"Aish! Maknae! WAE?!" I asked while rubbing my cheek. Seriously, why did they like to hurt me today?

"To wake you up in your dreams! Your almost drooling unnie!" Seohyun and the others laughed.

"Arghhh! Unnies, Maknae! STOP! I wasn't really droo-"

"Hi girls! Hi Yoong!" Hae, I mean DONGHAE cutted me off.

"Annyeong Oppa!" I greeted first.

"Annyeong Oppa!" the girls greeted.

"Donghae-oppa, why do you always greet Yoona separate from us?" Sooyoung pouted.

"Um...it's....be-ca-use..umm.." Donghae stuttered

"Ahh..It's because I'm special! Right?" I in.

"Ahh! Yes, That's right! Hehe.." Donghae said akwardly

"Really?" Sooyoung asked.

"Really unnie-"

"Hi my Yoong, I really miss you.." I was cutted off by a man with a husky voice whom Donghae considered as his greatest rival.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it's short!! Well...How do you think? :) Guess who's the rival of Donghae! :)