3 ( edited )

Oh my brother!

"So... what now?" Moonsoo asked. They were still in his room.

"Well, I want to get a job. I want to earn lots and lots of money~" Sooyoung said.

"What job do you plan on applying for?" Moonsoo asked.

"Well-"

"You can either be infinite's assistant manager or an actress." Myungsoo interrupted her.

"Bwo?" She looked at him, confused.

"Now that you're back, we shouldn't be apart. I want to take care of you dongsaeng. I've encountered many sleepless nights while worrying about whether or not you'll be okay there. Now, I won't have to worry anymore. I'll just keep an eye on you every day." Myungsoo explained.

"But-"

"If you want money, we can give it to you." Moonsoo said, backing up Myungsoo. "Just say how much you want and you've got it. Plus I'm sure mother and father will be willing to give you some cash." Myungsoo nodded in agreement.

"B-but I don't want to be a burden..."

"Trust me, you're not a burden." Myungsoo said.

"Yeah dongsaeng. You're never a burden to us. Look, we WANT to take care of you so please don't feel that way." Moonsoo said.

"Well... Fine then. I'll be infinite's assistant manager..." She whispered.

"YEAH!!!" Myungsoo shouted with glee

"Hyung, you're so lucky you get to see her everyday." Moonsoo chuckled.

-

"You look handsome."Myungsoo chuckled.

"I look weird." Sooyoung said with a glum tone.

"No, you look handsome." Myungsoo insisted.

"No, I look weird. Why did I have to agree to this?!" She said regretfully.

Right now, she was standing in front of a full length mirror with Myungsoo behind her.

"Tell me again why I have to dress up like a guy."

"Well, 1) Because of Inspirits, duh! They'd be CRUSHED if they knew that a girl is staying with their oppas-"

"Oh isn't that similar to the show you guys filmed a long time ago called "You are my oppa"?" She turned to shoot him a that ship has sailed look.

"Oh.. right.. 2) Because I don't want anybody to flirt with you-I know you're going to protest just hear me out-You're only 18, you're a little too young to be dating now are you not?" He said trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"...Anymore-"

"And 3) Because I don't want my baby sister to receive death threats from my fans." He hugged her.

"Those were... interesting excuses.."She said.

"Kekeke~ I know right~ I'm the master of making up silly excuses~" She laughed.

"But oppa, what if I want to become an actress?" She asked.

"... Scratch that, you can't be an actress."Myungsoo replied.

"Yah oppa!"

"Just trying to protect you here!" Myungsoo raised his hands. She frowned.

"But oppa, you said I could-"

"Now let's go to my dorm! Kaja!" Myungsoo grabbed her wrist and walked her to the car.

Oh brother.. She rolled her eyes.

-

* that's enough for today :l

I have to go now~ I have to go somewhere later.

I promise I'll try to update..

Anyway, thanks for reading :)