1 ( May 2012 )

Oh my brother!

"KOREA, I'm back~" Sooyoung yelled with glee as soon as she stepped down from the plane. She didn't care if people were looking at her funnily, she's just glad to be back. The skies were clear and the wind was blowing into her hair. It was a great day to be back.

I wonder if he's here yet... She thought. Overwhelmed with joy, she ran into the airport. She wanted to collect her luggages as fast as possible because she couldn't wait to get outta there. 

-

The airport was crowded that day. There were people were waiting for their relatives or friends or lovers to come back. Standing in the midst of all those people was a hoodied figure with a black mask covering half of his face.

Wow, they're many people here. Myungsoo thought. Now where's that baby sister of mine? He searched the crowd for her face, hoping he'd see her soon. He missed her. So much that he volunteered to come fetch her even though he was supposed to be practicing his dance moves today. Sooyoung ah, I miss you... Where are you?? He thought.

Just then, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He slowly turned around to see who had tapped him. Please don't be an Inspirit, please don't be an Inspirit... I don't want to cause any commotion... He prayed.

"SOOYOUNG AHH!!" He shouted with glee. "I missed you so much!" He pulled her into a hug. 

"I missed you too oppa." She smiled as she wrapped her hands around his neck. "Moonsoo oppa eodiiss-eo?" She scanned the airport for his presence. 

"He's busy sleeping." Myungsoo smirked. "Bwo?" She said, frowning at what she'd heard. "Oppa didn't even bother to come and fetch me?"

"Ani, I think he's tired." "...From what?" 

"Well, he went on a date with this girl and he told me he went back home at about 12 midnight." 

"This Moonsoo oppa... Bring me to him! I want to teach him a lesson!" Sooyoung demanded.

"Arasso, we'll go teach him a lesson. By the way, how did you know it was me?" Myungsoo asked curiously.

"Oppa, did you forget that I'm the one who bought you these shoes?" She pointed to his shoes. 

"Oh right, you mailed them to me when you were in Australia.."

"Tsk tsk tsk oppa, you have a bad memory" She made a goofy face and ran away.

"YAH! Dongsaeng ahh!" He ran after her.

-

* I know, it's not descriptive enough /.\ mianhae. I promise I'll get better overtime..

This chapter is really short O.o

/.\