6 ( Inkigayo xD )

Oh my brother!

-Backstage of Inkigayo-

"Okay hyungs, let's do a cheer shall we?" Sooyoung asked.

It was gonna be Infinite's turn to perform. Everybody could hear the Inspirits chant "INFINITE! INFINITE!" outside.

The members and Sooyoung put their hands on top of each others' hands.

"1, 2, 3, INFINITE HWAITING!" They yelled.

"Remember, after "Only Tears", you'll come in and change your clothes, then go back out there and perform "The Chaser"." Sooyoung reminded.

"NEH!"

"Now, GO GO GO!"

"WOOOOOOOO!!!" They headed towards the stage.

-

Sooyoung watched Infinite perform at the door where idols wait before they went up the stage. She could only see them from the side.

While Infinite was performing "The Chaser", 6 boys came to where she was standing.

"Hyung look! Infinite sunbaes are so cool!" One of them said.

She turned to see who they were. 

"Excuse me but... who are you guys?" Sooyoung asked them.

"Oh hi. I'm Rome and we're the new group that hasn't debuted yet, C-Clown from Yedang Entertainment." One of them said. "May I ask who you are?"

"I'm Kim Myung-Hwan, Infinite's new assistant manager. Nice to meet you." She held up her hand.

"Nice to meet you too. We're huge fans of Infinite sunbaes." Rome said while shaking her hand.

"I can see that."

"We purposely came here to observe Infinite sunbaes. We would like to dance as good as them someday."

"Oh really? Wow, I wish you guys the best of luck." She said sincerely.

"Thank you." He bowed.

What a polite guy.. She thought.

"Oh I forgot to introduce the members. Yah members! Line up." 

"This is Ray, Kangjun, T.K, Siwoo and Maru. Guys, this is Infinite's assistant manager." Rome said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, it's an honor to meet Infinite sunbae's manager." Ray bowed.

"Nice to meet you all."

"Is there by any chance that we could meet Infinite sunbaes?" T.K asked.

"Sure, why not? I'm sure Infinite would love to meet their fanboys."

"Kamsahapnida." T.K bowed.

"You guys don't have to be formal with me. I'm only 18. Just treat me like a friend." Sooyoung said. All that politeness was making her a tad uncomfortable.

"Neh." They said.

"Wow, aren't you a little too young to be an assistant manager?" Rome asked.

"I get that a lot." Sooyoung joked.

"Really?"

"No, I just started yesterday."

"Oh... Lol~"

"Why don't we go to Infinite's waiting room?" Sooyoung suggested.

"Sure. Members ahh, kaja!"

-

"Annyeonghaseyo, C-Clown ibnida."

After they finished performing, Infinite went back to their waiting room. What they didn't know was that C-Clown was waiting for them there.

"I'm sorry but who are you guys...?" Sunggyu asked, confused.

"Guys, they are C-Clown. They haven't debuted yet. They came here to observe you guys' performance so that they could be as good as you guys one day. That's Rome, Ray, Kangjun, T.K, Siwoo and Maru." Sooyoung explained.

"Ohh, nice to meet you guys." Hoya said while shaking their hands.

"I can't believe I'm meeting Infinite sunbaes!" Ray exclaimed.

While the infinite and c-clown were shaking each others hands, someone had caught Myungsoo's eye.

I don't know why... But something tells me that I should be friends with this Rome guy... 

"Annyeonghaseyo, L ibnida." Myungsoo said to Rome.

"Annyeonghaseyo L sunbaenim. Rome ibnida." 

"Rome hoobae, do you want to become friends?" Myungsoo asked.

"Bwo? Jinjja? Hyung, you're not joking right??" Rome asked, surprised.

"Ani, I'm serious. Let's exchange phone numbers hoobae." Myungsoo smirked.

"Kamsahapnida sunbae." Rome bowed.

"Okay okay, now gimme your number~"

"By the way, how old are you sunbae?" Rome asked.

"20, why?" 

"I'm 3 years older than you sunbae..."

"I'll call you hyung from now on then. Kekeke~" Myungsoo chuckled.

"But you still have to call me subaenim, hyung."

"Neh, I know that sunbae."

"Kekeke~"

-