9 ( The day 1 Infinite member found out )

Oh my brother!

-Dorm-

After Sooyoung finished shooting C-Clown's music video, she hailed a cab and went back to Infinite's dorm. It was very late at night. She usually chose to come back around 12 midnight because the Infinite members would be sleeping by then.

When she reached Infinite's front door, Myungsoo was the there to greet her. He'd been waiting outside for about half an hour. 

"Oppa." She greeted him.

"Let's go inside. The members are sleeping now. You must be very tired." He grabbed her hand and led her in.

What they didn't know was that someone was waiting for them inside.

-

FLASHBACK

-1st day of shooting-

-Night 12:03pm-

"Sooyoung ahh, ppalli, the members are sleeping." A voice said.

"You're almost here? Good."

Inside one of the rooms, one Infinite member was still awake. 

"Yah, who could still be up this late?" The member wondered in frustration. He was about to go to sleep when he heard someone talking on the phone outside.

"Sounded like L. Yah, why is he still up?" Out of curiosity, the member peeked through the door to see what Myungsoo was doing. He was in time to see Myungsoo open the door for someone. It was too dark to see that person's face clearly. He noticed though, that the person was wearing a white dress.

"Myungsoo and a girl?" The member whispered to himself. 

"I must be crazy. Our cold blooded prince is sneaking girls inside in the middle of the night? Now that's something Woohyun would do, not Myungsoo."

When he decided to peek one more time, they were gone.

"Oh... Whatever, I'm too tired to care." He yawned and went back to sleep.

-

-2nd day of shooting-

-Night 12.07pm-

"Where are you? Near? Hurry up, you're making me worried." A voice said.

The same member was still awake, and let me tell you, he's not happy.

"Kim Myungsoo for sure. But why is he still up?" The member wondered frustratingly. 

Yah Kim Myungsoo, GO TO SLEEP PLEASEEE. The member quietly begged. 

"I wonder though, who's the person he keeps sneaking in in the middle of the night." 

He climbed out of bed and peeked through the door like he did last night.

"I can't see clearly!" Sure enough, he catches Myungsoo opening the door for some stranger.

"Who is it?" The member wondered. 

"That person's definitely a girl." He determined remembering the white dress he saw last night.

"Kim Myungsoo... What are you doing?"

-

-3rd and last day of shooting-

-Night 12.30pm-

"Okay, tonight's the night I catch Myungsoo. This cannot go on. If it does-and if Inspirits find out-his reputation will be ruined!" The member whispered to himself. He peeked through the door.

"Myungsoo's still outside? Fine then I'll catch them in the living room. When they come in, I'm gonna nab them." He opened the door and went to wait for Myungsoo and his "guest" in the living room.

"Oppa." He heard someone say.

"Ooh! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it." He kept repeating. "I knew it was a girl."

"Let's go inside. The members are sleeping now. You must be very tired." 

And the door opened.

"YOU!" The member pointed. He was whispering so that the other members wouldn't wake up.

"H-hyung!" Myungsoo stuttered.

"Yahh, daebak. Kim Myungsoo sneaking a girl in. Who is she? Your girlfriend?" The member smirked.

"Hyung, it's not what it looks like." Myungsoo assured while Sooyoung hid behind him, scared.

"Kim Myungsoo, if Inspirits found out, your reputation-" He held a finger to his throat and pretended to slice it

"DEAD."

"Hyung! It's not what it looks like."

"Who is she?" The member shifted to get a good glimpse of the mysterious girl Myungsoo brought home.

"I'll tell you who she is. But you must swear that you wont tell the other members. Okay?" Myungsoo said.

"...Fine."

"Pinky swear."

"MYUNGSOO."

"Fine fine." Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "Sooyoung, this is-"

-

*Ahahaha~ I don't want to reveal the member's identity yet though I'm pretty sure you guys already know who he is right?

Our candidates are:

Sunggyu sshi

Dongwoo sshi

Hoya sshi

Sungyeol sshi

Who do you guys think the member is? Leave a comment below :) The answer will be revealed tomorrow!

Oh and thanks to the 7 people who subscribed :) and thanks to the 115 people who viewed my story x)