10

Oh my brother!

"Sooyoung, Sunggyu. Sunggyu, this is my dongsaeng, Sooyoung." Myungsoo introduced. 

Yes that's right, the member is leader Kim Sunggyu.

"An-anyeonghaseyo." Sooyoung greeted. She was still hiding behind Myungsoo.

Sunggyu just stared at them in confusion.

"Kim Myungsoo, why are you sneaking your dongsaeng into our dorm in the middle of the night?" He asked with his hands on his hips. He was tired from all the dancing and singing they'd done that day. All he wanted to do was sleep but not before settling this once and for all.

"Well... In my defense, she kind of lives here..." Myungsoo's voice drifted into a whisper at the end.

Still, Sunggyu was able to hear what he'd said.

"Bwo? She lives here? Since when?" He questioned.

"Since..."

"I'm Kim Myung-Hwan!" Sooyoung blurted out. Myungsoo's eyes grew wider.

"What are you doing?" He turned around to whisper to her. She looked at him uneasily.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't take it anymore. But you have to admit that he's going to find out someday." She said. 

Sunggyu just stood there with a shocked expression on his face.

"So you're our assistant manager Kim Myung-Hwan this whole time? Daebak."

"Hyung promise to not tell the others." Myungsoo implored. Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

"HYUNG!" He whined.

"Arrasso." Sunggyu muttered.

"Good. Now if you'll excuse me, my dongsaeng has to sleep now." Myungsoo held her hand and they walked to their room leaving Sunggyu there. Sooyoung turned and mouthed the words "Goodnight." to Sunggyu.

"... "

"What just happened?" Sunggyu wondered. 

-

-C-clown's dorm-

Ray was in his room, still thinking about where he'd seen that girl before. He swears that he's seen her before, he just couldn't put his finger on it. His head was hurting from all that thinking so he put two fingers on his forehead to soothe it.

He was in the midst of thinking when Rome appeared.

"Hyun-il ah, what are you thinking about?" He asked. He sat opposite of Ray on the floor. Ray was startled to see him here.

"Oh hyung, you didn't knock now did you?." He asked. Rome was amused. Ray had never been like this before. He of all people should know that Rome does not knock before he enters the members' rooms. Force of habbit.

"I never knock." Rome stated. 

"Oh, I forgot..." Ray muttered. 

"You haven't answered my question yet." Rome asked. He was curious to know what could possibly be bothering Ray's thoughts.

"Oh, I'm just worried about the music video." Ray assured. "I'm worried about how it'll come out. I mean what if my hairstyle was messed up in the middle of the shooting and I didn't know? I want to look as handsome as possible."

Rome laughed as hard as he could. That was the stupidest thing Ray has ever said.

"YAH! Stop worrying about your looks." He teased. "As if you're not handsome enough."

"Hehe, you really think I'm handsome, hyung?" Ray asked with a hint of regret in his tone. That was the stupidest lie I ever came up with.He thought.

"Of course! Not handsomer than me, but still!" Ray laughed at that "You're handsome Ray." Rome playfully punched his arm.

"Thanks hyung. That's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me." Ray smiled.

"Okay enough, you're giving me goosebumps. I'm going to go check on the other members now." He stood up and walked towards the door.

"Okay, bye hyung." 

"Oh and Ray," Rome stopped "Stop worrying about your looks!"

"Neh hyung." Ray assured.

Note to self, never come up with a lie as stupid as that ever again. He groaned.

-

It was six o'clock in the morning, and Infinite members were still asleep. Sooyoung was the first to wake up as she had to dress up as Kim Myung-Hwan and wake the members up. It was a tough job really, espeacially when she has to wake Dongwoo oppa up.

She climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash up. First, she brushed her teeth. Then, she showered and changed into the boy clothes Myungsoo had bought for her. After that, she wore a guy's wig that is dark brown in color and has a slanting fringe. It's almost the same as Myungsoo's hairstyle. 

45 minutes had passed, and she's done. Now's the time to wake up the members. Let's start with Sunggyu oppa first. She thought

Sooyoung walked towards Hoya, Sungjong, Sunggyu and Woohyun's room and slowly opened the dooor. They were still sound asleep, especially Sunggyu who was exhausted from busting Myungsoo and Sooyoung last night. 

She the light and tiptoed across the room and stopped at Sunggyu's bed. He was sleeping on the bottom bunk while Woohyun slept on the top bunk. 

"Sunggyu sshi, wake up please." She said while pushing his shoulders gently.

He flailed his arms in dissatisfaction. "Go away." 

"Sunggyu sshi, wake up!" She growled. He didn't budge.

"YAH SUNGGYU HYUNG, WAKE UP!" She fiercely pushed his shoulders. That seemed to do the trick as he instantly sat up. 

Unfortunately, he sat up too fast so he accidentally bumped his head.

"Ouch." He groaned. He squinted his eyes to see the person beside him more clearly.

"Manager dongsaeng? Why did you wake me up first?" He yawned. Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"Because you're the leader, and what are you talking about, I wake you up first every morning."

"I thought you'd show me some sympathy after what happened last night. I purposely stayed up late just to bust you guys." He said glumly. 

"I need you to help me wake up the members hyung." She pouted. He resisted at first, but then gave in.

"Fine, I'll help. But only because I want to bent out my frustrations on the others." She giggled.

"Arrasso hyung."

"Starting with Woohyun."  He smiled evilly. 

"Go crazy." She encouraged. His smile grew even wider.

-

"YAH NAM WOOHYUN, WAKE UPPPPPPPP!!! WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!" Sunggyu yelled through the megaphone. Woohyun covered his ears with his hands and shifted to the side. Sooyoung immediately took a pillow and hit him on the head.

"Woohyun hyung, time to wake up!" She yelled as she hit. It was getting noisier and noisier as Sunggyu and Sooyoung were both yelling. Soon, Woohyun couldn't take it anymore and he sat up with his arms in the air.

"SHUT UP, JUST SHUT UP OKAY! I give up." He said. "I'm going to go wash up." He climbed down the ladder and walked towards the bathroom.

" One down, five more to go." Sunggyu said.

Much to his dismay though, Sungjong and Hoya had already woken up. They were both disgruntled at the noise Sunggyu and Sooyoung made.

"You guys are so noisy." Hoya groaned.

Sooyoung stuck her tongue out. "It's all because you guys are hard to wake up."

"Myung-Hwan sshi, let's go disturb the other members before they wake up!" Sunggyu said before dashing out of the room.

The three of them rolled their eyes.

"Sunggyu hyung can be a bit crazy sometimes." Sungjong said with an apologetic look on his face.

"Ya' don't say." She muttered.

-

*Okay, so chapter 11 is on it's way but I don't think I'll be posting it soon because I'm a bit lazy... :p