11

Oh my brother!

Things have been great. Sooyoung's doing a good job at being Infinite's assistant manager that even she herself is impressed. Everyday she would wake the members up, guide them to their scehduled location, buy them lunch, buy them dinner, bring the home ( well,with sunggyu driving of course).

It's good to say that between all of that, she's managed to bond with them members. Sometimes, she'll help choding Yeol pranks the others, help Woohyun prank Sunggyu, pratice singing with Sunggyu, pratice dancing with Hoya, have Sungjong teach her girl groups' dance moves and practice rapping with Dongwoo.Life couldn't get any better! I mean, she was hanging out with 6 hot guys! She was definitely enjoying her time even though she had to dress up like a guy every single day. 

Though Myungsoo-being the protective brother he usually is- would sometimes in on her one-on-one time with the members. It's fine but he always seems to make a big deal out of things. Like that one time when she and Hoya were dancing, he put his hands on her hips to teach her the right way to dance because she was too stiff to do it right. In comes Myungsoo who immediately drags her out of there leaving Hoya all alone and confused. She'd told him it was fine but he just shook his head in disagreement.

Soon, 1 month had passed.

-

"Oppa, you want me to leave?" Sooyoung cried as she kneeled on the floor.

"Oppa, wae? WAE? ANSWER ME OPPA!" She cried even harder.

"You want me to go so badly now don't you?" She looked up, tears still streaming down her face."You've always wanted me to leave ever since you met her!" She yelled.

"You can't do this to me! I'm your SISTER." She blinked back the tears. "I've been here through your ups and downs but you choose a total stranger over me?"

"WAE? ANSWER ME!" She desperately pleaded, still kneeling.

"Fine then. If that's what you want, I'll go." She stood up to look at him one last time. After that, she ran out of the house wtihout looking back.

A few minutes later, the sound of a car crashing into something and a girl's scream could be heard. 

-

"CUT! That was AMAZING Sooyoung sshi." A man said to Sooyoung who was standing right beside him.

"Kamsahapnida director-nim." She bowed.

Sooyoung was at a drama set filming her latest drama "Regrets". The set was filled with lights, cameras, camera crews, makeup crews ( who were busy attending to their designated work ) and so on. She'd just finished shooting a scene from the drama. Before she auditioned for the drama, she'd wasted a lot of energy trying to convince Myungsoo to let her act again. It wasn't easy. He'd been protesting from the start.

-

FLASHBACK

Infinite's dorm, Myungsoo's room.

Sooyoung was kneeling on the ground while Myungsoo stood in front of her with his arms crossed. He was frowning at what she asked him earlier on. Sunggyu was in the room too prior to Sooyoung's request. She could use his help to try and convice Myungsoo to let her act again.

"Oppa pleaseee, let me act again." She pouted. " This role is perfect for me!" She knew about the audition through someone at SBS when she was working as infinite's assistant manager. Infinite was there to film a variety show that day. Being bored, she struck a conversation with the person next to her. The person told her that there's this new drama coming soon and they're in need of a girl to play the part of Hwang Min-young, a girl who died tragically after her brother chased her out of the house. 

When Sooyoung asked if she could see the script, the person was surprised at first. But then when Sooyoung said that she knows someone who would be perfect for the part, the person made a few calls and managed to get the script. After reading through it, Soyoung felt like she could connect with this Hwang Min-young character so she asked the person where and when the auditioned was being held.

After getting all the details, she decided to give it a shot. But before that, she has to convince Myungsoo to let her act again. If she does it without telling him, it'll be the end of her stay in Seoul. He'd probably send her back to Moonsoo's place. Having bonded with the Infinite members, she just couldn't bear to seperate from them.

After begging for a few more times, Myungsoo still stood there as stiff as a log, still frowning. Sunggyu sighed and decided it was his time to in.

"Yah L, don't you think that you're being too overprotective?' Sunggyu asked.

"Ani." Myungsoo plainly replied. Sunggyu shook his head.

"L, just let her act. It's her passion. Who are you to stop her from pursuing it?" 

"I'm just being cautious." He gritted his teeth.

"What?" Sunggyu said, confused.

" I don't want her to be in the spotlight. Who knows what antis could be saying about her." Myungsoo said with a harsh tone. "And I don't want her to end up like those actors or actresses who suicides because they're under a lot of pressure!"

"She'll be fine-"

"No she WON'T!" He stomped his foot. "What happened to your promise dongsaeng? You never go against my wishes."

"Oppa, just one more time." She begged.

"If I let you act now, you'll be expecting me to let you act even more roles after this."

"No I won't oppa! Please... This role just speaks to me... I promise after this I won't act another role until you get a girlfriend."

He stopped frowning. 

"...You promise?"

"Yes oppa." 

He held his head up higher and put his hands behind his back.

"What is it about?"

She was taken aback. Was she going to succeed just like that?

"Well, it's about a guy who's in pain each and every day for causing the death of his sister. He didn't expect her to die at such a young age and he didn't expect him to be the cause of the death. Now he just lives a regretful life. One day, he finds a photo album that belonged to his sister. When he opened it, he discovers that the album was filled with photos. Every photo had it's own story behind it. Every night after work, he would open that album to recall the stories behind them. So basically the drama will have a LOT of flashbacks in it-"

"Enough, you're gonna ruin the surprise!" Sunggyu whined. Myungsoo and Sooyoung chuckled.

"And your character?"

"Well, she dies in the pilot episode... Then she's seen again in the guy's flashbacks. Her parents live seperately from her and her brother. Her brother has a girlfriend who hates her. Her hobby is taking pictures, like you oppa. And-" She paused to think "Oh, and she has a boyfriend! Though the actor who has to play him hasn't been confirmed yet..." Myungsoo's eyes grew wider. 

Just as he's about to say something, Sunggyu glared at him.

"She's 18 L. That's old enough."

"But-" He stopped under Sunggyu's glare. He shifted his gaze to Sooyoung.

"Fine. But I want to see the script." 

Sooyoung jumped with joy.

"JINJJA OPPA? YOU'RE LETTING ME ACT?"

"YAH lower down you volume, you wouldn't want to blow your cover now do you?" Sunggyu whispered.

"Oh right." She lowered her tone.

Myungsoo cleared his throat and held his hand out. "Script. Now."

-

"You can go home now, good job today." The director said.

"Kamsahapnida." She bowed and left with a big smile on her face.

My first day, a success! Good job, Sooyoung ahh~

-

* I wont be updating anymore chapters for today, mianhae :l

But I might if I want to :p