12

Oh my brother!

-C-Clown's dorm-

In C-clowns dorm, the members gathered together in the living room at the sound of their manager calling them. The living room was quite big. Some members sat on the floor while some members sat on the couch. The manager stood in front of the tv with papers in his hands.

"Okay guys, there's rumours going on about C-Clown and Infinite being friends. Is it true?" C-clowns manager asked.

"Yes." Rome confirmed. The manager didn't look away from the papers in his hands.

"Well there's a reality show that's interested in filming C-Clown and Infinite together." Their manager muttered. "But before they film, they wanted to make sure that the rumours are true first. So now that you, Rome confirmed the rumour, I guess I'll call Infinite's manager and I'll tell you if they decide to film it later on." He dismissed them and went to call Infinite's manager.

The members were shocked at what they'd heard. "Us, getting to film a reality show with Infinite sunbaenims?" Maru said unblinkingly.

"I know right! It feels like a dream..." T.K said.

"Earth to members, Infinite's manager hasn't even decided if its okay to film it yet. What if sunbaenims are too busy?" Rome informed. 

Just then, their manager said:" Boys, get ready to film your first reality show!"

-

-Infinite's dorm-

Infinite's manager came by as soon as he had confirmed the news with C-Clown's manager. He gathered all the members and Sooyoung in the living room as soon as he came in.

"What's up hyung?" Sungyeol asked. 

Myungsoo, Myungsoo's dongsaeng, Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, Sungjong- wait, where's Dongwoo? The manager thought.

"Where's Dongwoo?" He asked.

"Taking a little nap." Woohyun smirked. The manager frowned.

"Well tell him this when he wakes up later. Infinite is going to be filming a reality show with C-Clown." The manager plainly announced.

The members didn't react.

"What? Not excited?" He asked. The members just looked at him.

"Do you expect a bigger reaction?" Sungyeol asked. "Well okay, if that's what you want." He stood up and started dancing around the room.

"WOO! YEAH! INFINITE"S GOING TO BE FILMING A REALLITY SHOW YEAH!" He shouted while pumping his fists up in the air.

He ran in front of Woohyun and said:" Fistbump." He ignored him.

"Cold much? Myung-Hwan ah, fistbump." 

Sooyoung held out her hand to respond but was blocked by Myungsoo's hand instead. He glared at her until she put down her hand.

"L! Who are YOU to stop people from fist-bumping me?" He scowled.

"Okay, that's enough Sungyeol, now please sit down." The manager said. Sungyeol muttered something under his breath and went back to his seat.

"Jah, the set will be in another house. You guys and C-Clown members will be living together at night after both groups are finished with their scheduled activities. Until then. day time is when both groups will film seperately. Understood?" The members stared at him in confusion. 

"Okay okay. Day time is when both groups will film seperately. Then night time is when both groups will come together in a house to film together. Which means you guys have 3 days to pack your bags before you move into that house."

"BWO?!" Myungsoo, Sooyoung and Sunggyu yelled. The manager nodded his head.

"THREE days." He emphasized. "I suggest you guys get packing NOW."

"So we'll be living with C-Clown?" Myungsoo said wide-eyed.

"Yes."

"No no no..." He muttered.

-

Ever since Sooyoung started acting in a drama, she always came home dressing up as a girl so Myungsoo and Sunggyu had to find ways to sneak her in. Everytime before she came back, Sunggyu would make sure that the members were in their rooms before Myungsoo let her in. As for the time when she leaves to shoot the drama, she always sneaks out of the dorm early in the morning after washing up and changing into her characters clothes so no worries there.

But now, they have to re-think their strategy if they want to keep her identity a secret. Occasionally Sooyoung would suggest that she stop acting as Kim Myung-Hwan but Myungsoo wouldn't hear it. He didn't want her to be caught by sasaeng fans or paparazi so he'd rather go through all the trouble to hide her identity than expose it. Her over-protective brother frustrates her sometimes, but she never complains because she knows that he's doing it because he loves her and doesn't want her to get hurt.

In three days they will have to observe C-Clown's daily routines in order to organize a strategy. But before that, what can they do?

-

Myungsoo and Sunggyu were in Myungsoo's room trying to figure out a plan to keep Sooyoung's identity while Sooyoung's asleep after memorising her script for the past two hours. It was eleven o'clock at night.

Myungsoo and Sunggyu were sitting on the floor deep in thought opposite each other. 

"How about she bring her guy clothes to the set to change?" Sunggyu suggested.

"She could but what if someone spots her? Then she'll be arrested for trespassing."

"But you could tell them that she has to dress up like a guy-"

"Then rumors will spread. I don't trust those ahjummas that work on-set." Myungsoo shrugged. Sunggyu shrugged too. 

"Yup, it's a bad idea.." Sunggyu muttered.

They kept on thinking for about 15 minutes before Myungsoo finally came up with a strategy.

"On the way to the set, there's this coffee shop that Sooyoung's friend owns. We could ask Sooyoung to change there!" Myungsoo said, satisfied with himself. Sunggyu shook his head.

"Are you sure you guys can trust her?" He asked Myungsoo seriously. Myungsoo shot him a poker face.

"They've been friends for 10 years now, of course we can trust her!"

"People change."

"Well she didn't. As far as I know, she's still the down-to-earth girl Sooyoung's been telling me about. I know because sometimes I'll go buy coffee at her coffee shop. Her Americanos are DAEBAK." Myungsoo dreamily said. Sunggyu clapped his hands in front of Myungsoo's face.

"YAH! Snap out of it. Okay so, you'll tell this 'friend' everything and ask for her help?"

"Yup." Myungsoo replied.

"Fine."

"That settles it then. I'm off to bed~" Myungsoo said.

"So please get out." He shoved Sunggyu out the door ignoring his protests.

"YAH KIM MYUNG-" Before he could finish, the door slammed before his face.

"Soo." He muttered.

-

So, 메리 크리스마스  everyone! :)

Sorry but I'm in a hurry to post this chapter because it's christmas after all, I don't have much time!

I will be absent for 3 days, mianhaeyo.. 

I'm going to go on a trip :p

I hope you guys won't unsubscribe because of that >< And I'm sorry that this chapter is so short!

I shall see you guys in 3 days? :) If I'm free I might post tomorrow! 

Annyeonghaseyo.