13 (Updated)

Oh my brother!

3 days have past, and it's time to film the reality tv show. 

-Infinite's dorm-

Myungsoo woke up earlier than usual to make sure Sooyoung understands his plans 100%. Not 60%, not 85% but 100%, she has to understand 100%,he thought. When Sooyoung woke up, she was surprised at the sight of her brother staring at her from the below.

"Oppa, what time is it? Did I over-sleep?" She asked, half-awake while stretching her arms as long as she could.

"Oh, it's almost 6 o'clock." Myungsoo said after checking his phone. Sooyoung shot him a weird look.

"What?" He innocently asked. She raised an eyebrow.

"Kim Myungsoo, woke up before 6 o'clock?"She smirked.

"Why can't I?" He asked. She laughed.

After she stopped laughing, she asked:" So what's the special occasion?" He blinked his eyes multiple times.

"No there isn't but I woke up early so I can explain to you my new strategy." He said. Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"Haven't you explained it enough already?" She groaned. Myungsoo furrowed his brows.

"Nope, now listen carefully. I've explained everything to your friend Miyeong so you don't have to waste your time by explaining it to her. Now what you're going to do is go out as a guy, go into Miyeong coffee shop on your way to work, change into your character's clothes then go to work. Before you come back to the house we'll be filming in, you go to Miyeong's shop again and change back into Myung-Hwan understood?"

She shot him a glare. "As if you haven't explained it enough. I've heard this for like, 5 times already. Please tell me this is the last time!"

Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door followed by a voice saying:" Can I come in?"

"Neh, oppa." Soooyoung cheerfully replied. It's Sunggyu oppa for sure. She thought with a smile on her face. She and Sunggyu have been bonding a lot lately ever since he found out her secret. Sunggyu's like the long-lost brother she wished she had. Don't get her wrong, she loves Myungsoo and Moonsoo, but having another brother couldn't hurt. 

Plus, he's nothing like Myungsoo and Moonsoo. 

At first when she'd started to call Sunggyu 'oppa', Myungsoo would often glare at her making her very uncomfortable. But as time passed, he barely glances at her anymore when she calls Sunggyu 'oppa'.

Sunggyu came in after getting Sooyoung's permission.

"So sooyoungie, I assume that Myungsoo has explained his strategy to you a couple of times?" Sunggyu smirked.

"How did you know?" Sooyoung asked, surprised. Sunggyu chuckled while Myungsoo shot him a poker face.

"I've been with this guy long enough to know his personality."

"Ohh."

"Well, it's time for you to get ready now so I'll be in my room." Sunggyu said.

"Aww oppa but you just got here." Sooyoung pouted. Sunggyu smiled.

"You know, you're like the sister I want but never had." 

"And you're like the long-lost brother I wish I could have."

Myungsoo faked a cough. "Well, Sooyoung needs to get ready now so off you go hyung."

"Okay. Sooyoung ahh, annyeong~" He waved.

"Annyeong oppa~"

Myungsoo muttered something under his breath in annoyance. 

Sooyoung noticed it. "Jealous, oppa?"

"Whatever."

"Kekeke~"

-

Sooyoung was outside Miyoung's coffee shop after getting off the taxi. She was dressed as Kim Myung-Hwan of course ( wig, sunglasses, guy clothes ). After saying goodbye to Infinite members, she took a taxi and came to the coffee shop her friend owned. 

She pushed the glass door and went inside it. 

"Oh, we're not open yet but, welcome." The person at the counter said. It was Miyeong. She didn't recognise Sooyoung, much to Sooyoung's laughter.

Miyeong looked at her funnily. What a strange man, She thought. 

Sooyoung walked up to Miyeong and took off her sunglasses. "Unnie, it's me, Kim Sooyoung." She said. ( Miyeong's older than her by 3 years. )

"Oh, Sooyoung ah!!" Miyeong exclaimed. She went to hug her. "Yah, I haven't seen you in a long time."

Sooyoung hugged her back. "I miss you, unnie. Australia was no fun without you." She pouted.

"I know~ Korea's no fun without you too."

"Are you kidding me?" Sooyoung pulled away from her. "What about your boyfriend? Don't tell me he's not bringing you on romantic dates anymore?" She shot her an I'm gonna kill him if I found him look.

"He still is," Miyeong assured her  "But only once a week. He needs to work too." Sooyoung nodded in understanding.

"Unnie, how's home school?" She asked. Miyeong sighed.

"I've stopped being homeschooled..." 

"WHAT? WAE?" Sooyoung frowned.

* Miyeong came from a rich family. If she wants something, she gets it. That's how she got the coffee shop, by asking for it. Her father had bought her the coffee shop under one condition: That she either further her studies in a private school or get homeschooled. Miyeong agreed to it. 

"Because I can't focus! Everytime I'm 'studying'," She whinced "I worry about the coffee shop. What if someone robs it? What if someone dirties it and the staff are too lazy to clean it up? What if-"

"Okay that's enough 'what ifs'." Sooyoung interrupted her. She turned to look at the clock on the wall.

"OMO, I'm behind schedule!" 

"Well then get going!" Miyeong said before running to grab something from behind the counter.

She handed it to Sooyoung. "Here's the bag Myungsoo asked me to give you. Hurry up and go change."

"Gomawo unnie." She thanked her in a hurry and ran to the toilet with the bag in her hand.

After she left for the toilet, someone came into the coffee shop.

"Welcome again." Miyeong welcomed the person with a smile.

-

Sooyoung finished changing into a girl after a quick 5 minutes. When she went outside, she saw a familiar face at the counter. He was waiting for his orders to be ready. His eyes were focused on the coffee that he didn't notice her there.

"Rome sshi." She called out. The person turned around to see who'd called him. As soon as he saw who it was, he stood there, frozen.

"Kim Sooyoung sshi?" She nodded.

"H-hey." He stuttered causing her to giggle. He cleared his throat.

"Oh, you two know each other?" Miyeong asked while handing Rome the coffees he'd ordered. 

"Yeah. We've worked together before." Sooyoung replied. Rome kept on staring at her.

"I didn't expect to see you again, Sooyoung sshi." Rome said. He walked up to her and stood just two feet away from her. She blushed.

"Me neither. It's a pleasure to meet you again." She smiled.

"Omo, I have to go now." She exclaimed after taking a look at the clock. She turned to go but stopped when she heard Rome say:" Where are you going?"

"XXX. I'm going there to film the drama I'm acting in." She replied.

"Oh. Want me to drive you there? Turns out, it's on the way to where I'm heading." He offered.

"No, I'm fine thanks."

"Come on, I can drive you."

She hesitated for a while before agreeing to his offer. 

-

Rome led her to his car-with the coffess in his hand- that was parked outside the coffee shop. He opened the car door for her before going into the car himself.

"I'm not bothering you am I? I mean you're an idol, I'm sure you have schedules to keep." Sooyoung asked, worried that she's affecting his schedule.

"Relax. We're just rookies, we don't have a packed schedule." Rome said while starting the car. "The activity we have is to film a reality show with Infinite sunbaenims tonight."

"Oh." She said.

"You will watch it, wont you? Ya' know, to support us C-Clown members?" He asked.

"Of course! I'm a fan, aren't I?" She said uneasily. Not only will I be watching it, I'll also be in it. She thought.

-

The next chapter will be about the reality show ^^

I'll be skipping Sooyoung's drama if neccesary :p

I'm off to eat lunch~

Don't worry, I'll post chapter 14 soon~