2

Oh my brother!

"Go in, I'm going to park the car in the garage. You have the keys right?" Myungsoo asked.

"Yes oppa. I'm gonna teach that Moonsoo oppa a lesson for choosing his girlfriend over me." She smiled evilly. She stepped out of the car and walked towards the door. After unlocking the door, she opened it slightly and scanned the room.

"Coast is clear. Oppa must be in his room.." She muttered. Quietly, she took off her shoes and tiptoed inside the house. She stopped when she reached Moonsoo's room. "Oppa, mianhae." She whispered before entering his room.

There he was, lying on his bed still sound asleep. Eww, his room is so messy! She thought while looking around. There was a pile of books on the floor, clothes were scattered everywhere, even the makeup table was unusually messier than the last time she saw it. That's strange, Moonsoo oppa HATES it when his room is messy...

As she took a step forward, she noticed that she'd stepped on something. She looked down to see that the thing she stepped on was... his underwear! 

EWWWW!! GROSS, OPPA JINJJA!!! She jumped up and down and flailed her arms around in disgust. 

"Dongsaeng ahh, I got the megaphone you asked for-" 

"Why are you jumping up and down?" Myungsoo raised an eyebrow. He didn't expect his sister to be jumping up and down when he entered the room.

"Oppa, I accidentally stepped on Moonsoo oppas' underwear!! Do you KNOW how DISGUSTING that is??" She said, annoyed.

"Kekeke, maybe you should've been more careful." He smirked. "Now let's teach him a lesson!"

-

Moonsoo: Oh Jimin sshi, there you are~ I've been looking everywhere for you~ I have to tell you something important. Okay, here it goes, I like you.

Jimin: ...

Moonsoo: So... what's your answer? 

Jimin: ... I... YAH KIM MOONSOO, WAKE UP!!!!!!!!! 

Moonsoo: Jimin-ahh, why are you shouting??

Jimin: WAKE UP YOU FOOL WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moonsoo: Jimin-ahh, what are you doing??

Jimin: WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Suddenly, two hands pulled him forward.

-

"Oppa, he's not waking up." Sooyoung said, unsatisfied. 

"Then let's pull him out of bed!"

Myungsoo grabbed Moonsoo by the collar and pulled him causing him to fall onto the ground.

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! JIMIN SHHI, WAE IREOKE??" Moonsoo cried in pain while rubbing his head.

Sooyoung went to kneel beside him. "Yah oppa, wake up." She slapped his face.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" Moonsoo instantly sat up. "Bwo.. You... Jimin... Hah???" He looked around with a dazed expression. His hand kept rubbing his cheek to sooth the pain.

"Oppa, were you dreaming of your girlfriend?" Sooyoung asked with a dark tone.

"Oh dongsaeng ahh!! Mian, I was too tired from last night that I didn't have the energy to go fetch you.." Moonsoo said apologetically.

"Yah, you didn't answer her question!" Myungsoo said. He was enjoying this.

"...Dongsaeng ahh, I'm so sorry~" He tugged Sooyoung's sleeve. "Please forgive me, dongsaeng ahh.." He pouted.

She smiled. "You know I can't stay mad at you for long." She said while burrying her face against his chest. 

"I know." He smiled. "I missed you my little twin sister."

"I missed you too.."

"YAH! Scoot over, I want to join the hug too~" Myungsoo said. 

The three of them hugged.

It's good to be back. Sooyoung thought with a smile.