4

Oh my brother!

* Again, I would like to point out that the things I write are FICTIONAL. I'm an Inspirit and a Crown so of course I know that the things I write aren't true.

--

"Yah L, where'd you go just now?" 

As soon as Myungsoo stepped into the room he bumped into Sunggyu, who was waiting for him to come back.

"Hyung, I just went out to fetch someone.." Myungsoo replied while avoiding Sunggyu's glare.

"YAH! Tomorrow's our comeback stage. We're suppose to be rehearsing our dance moves!" Sunggyu scolded with his hands on his hips.

"Hyung, I went to fetch someone. Someone very important. Ask all the members to come out and I'll show you all who that person is." Myungsoo said.

Sunggyu glared at him for a few seconds, then went to get the others. 

Hyung is scarier than usual.. Myungsoo shrugged.

-

"L, welcome back buddy! Sunggyu hyung missed you." Dongwoo exclaimed. Sunggyu upon hearing this hit the back of his head. "AAH, hyung~" Dongwoo shouted in pain while rubbing his head with his hand. 

"Who did you want to show us?" Hoya asked.

"Okay, aren't you guys wondering why manager hyung isn't here yet??" Myungsoo asked while rubbing his hands. The infinite members just looked at him in confusion. 

"...Okay...Well from today onwards, manager hyung will only be in charge of important things like money, schedules etc. Our NEW assistant manager will be taking over his duties such as taking us to our scheduled places, buying food for us, waking us up and other stuff hyung usually does." Myungsoo said. He headed towards the door and asked SooYoung to come in. She stepped in and stood behind Myungsoo with her luggage right beside her.

"Jah, please introduce yourself." Myungsoo said to her. 

"An-an-anyeonghaseyo-" Sooyoung stuttered. Myungsoo elbowed her and whispered:"Yah, lower down your tone, you have to sound like a namja." Sooyoung nodded.

"Anyeonghaseyo, Kim Myung-Hwan ibnida. I'm going to be your assistant manager from today onwards.Nice to meet all of you." She bowed. The infinite members just stared at her.

"This is our new assistant manager guys. And he also happens to be my cousin bro." Myungsoo said while patting her on the back to show them how close they were.

"...How old is he?" Sunggyu asked. 

"18 years old..." She replied shyly. Her palms were starting to sweat. Will they notice that I'm a girl..? 

"Wow Myungsoo, he kinda looks like you!" Woohyun said. "That's what I was gonna say!" Sungyeol punched Woohyun's arm. 

Myungsoo chuckled. "I know right?"

"Hold on. Does he have a drivers license?" Sunggyu asked with a serious tone. His stare was making Sooyoung feel uncomfortable. Myungsoo immediately noticed it. 

"No he doesn't but you can drive us hyung, you're an excellent driver!" He pointed out. Sunggyu immediately smiled. "I knew that~"

"If he doesn't know how to drive then how's he gonna buy us food?" Being a greedy eater, Sungyeol asked with concern written all over his face.

"It's not like there's no restaurants nearby hyung." Myungsoo looked at him with a straight face. "One of us-me-can accompany him."

"Okay, no more questions from me~" Sungyeol said, satisfied with the answer Myungsoo had given him.

"Is hyung gonna stay here?" Sungjong asked.

Ugh, so many questions. Myungsoo thought. "Yeah. Speaking of that, Sunggyu hyung, Woohyun hyung, CEO asked us to sleep in you guys' room so the both of you have to pack your things and sleep somewhere else~" 

"BWO?!" Sunggyu and Woohyun exclaimed. 

"Dongsaeng ahh, RUN!" Myungsoo grabbed Sooyoung's hand and ran out of the dorm. Sunggyu and Woohyun chased after them.

"KIM MYUNGSOO, WHY OUR ROOM?? YOU COULD'VE SUGGESTED SUNGJONG AND HOYA'S ROOM TOO!" Sunggyu yelled while chasing them. "THAT'S RIGHT, WHY OUR ROOM??" Woohyun followed behind.

"Hyungs, mianhaeyo~"

-

Flashback.

"CEO hyung, can my sister come work as Infinite's assistant manager." Myungsoo asked with his head down. He didn't dare to see the look on CEO's face.

Right now, he's in Woollim ent's CEO's office. Sitting opposite him is the CEO of Woollim ent. 

"Your sister?" He raised an eyebrow. 

"Neh. My sister is very important to me. Ever since she left to go study abroad, I've been worried sick about her. Sometimes, I can't concentrate while rehearsing because I'm too worried about her. Now that she'll be back, I want to protect her. Jebal CEO-nim, let her be by my side. I promise I'll work even harder than before." Myungsoo pushed back his chair and kneeled before him.

"Well..."

"You don't have to pay her much, I can share my profits with her." 

"Well...Sure."

"Bwo?" Myungsoo looked up in shock.

"I had a sister once. We loved each other very much. One day, when I was in Japan studying, I got a call from my mom. She told me that my sister had committed suicide. Police said they discovered a note my sister had wrote the night she died. It said that she was heart-broken ever since her boyfriend broke up with her for another woman." He paused " She said that she didn't want to live anymore. And at the end of that note, was an apology addressed to me. From that day onwards, I blamed myself each and every day for not being able to protect her. Not being able to talk her out of killing herself. Not being able to nurse her broken heart..." A tear fell down.

"..."

"Protect her Myungsoo, I don't want what happened between me and my sister to happen between you two." CEO said while wiping his tears away.

"Neh hyung. Kamsahapnida." Myungsoo said. 

"Oh and she can stay in the dorm. Ask Sunggyu and Woohyun to move out of their rooms. You and your sister can sleep in their rooms."

Kekeke, hyungs mianhaeyo~ Myungsoo grinned. "Jeongmal kamsahapnida CEO hyung." 

"Kekeke. But if I were you I'd hide her from the Infinite boys." 

"Wae?" Myungsoo asked.

"Well she is my baby sister after all. What if she falls in love with one of them? What if one of them falls in love with her? I know I wouldn't trust them to take care of her." CEO shrugged his shoulders.

"You're right! I'll dress her up as a guy! Thanks for the tip hyung, annyeonghaseyo~" He left in a hurry. It's time to shop~

"YAH Myungsoo!" CEO shouted. Too late, he was gone.

"This kid.. He must love her very much.." 

-