My First Kiss?!

Unexpected

They soon arrived at Big Bang’s dorm, only Yoonhee still didn’t know what hit her. They guys got out of the van and each grabbed a suitcase.

Jiyong: Sheesh, did you bring your whole house with you?! It’s so heavy!

Yoonhee: Yah! If you weren’t so scrawny then maybe it won’t be so heavy.

With that Yoonhee walked into the dorm and looked around.

Yoonhee POV: Wow, this place feels really nice and warm.

She then noticed a large picture hanging in the living room, she walked over to it and it was a picture of Big Bang from their NII photo-shoot.

Yoonhee POV: Awww! They’re all so cute!

But then one person in particular caught her eyes, it was no other than Mr. Kwon Ji Yong

Yoonhee: He’s actually really cute … AISH! What’s wrong with me!!!

Yoonhee shook her head and called out to Jiyong.

Yoonhee: Hey Jiyong, where are your parents I want to say hi to them.

Jiyong: WHAT? Why?!!

Yoonhee: Since I’m staying in their house I think it’s only polite to greet them.

Jiyong: WAH-WHAT? Who said you’re staying with them?

Yoonhee: Your aunt! She said I’m gonna be staying with her nephew, which is you.

Jiyong: Yea, and when do my parents come into this picture?

Yoonhee: ….. You don’t live with your parents?

Jiyong: Nopes, I live here with those guys.

Jiyong waved his arm over to where TOP, Seungri, YongBae, and Daesung are sitting on the couch fighting over the last choco-pie.

Yoonhee: You mean I’m gonna be living here with FIVE GUYS?

Seungri then looked up and smiled: Yups!

Yoonhee POV: DARN HIM! His smile is too cute …

Jiyong: Stop pedo-ing our maknae and go unpack your stuff, we already left it in your room.

Yoonhee stood there, her face turning beat red.

Yoonhee POV: STUPID KWON JI YONG! At least I know one thing, I’m living with a bunch of hot nice guys ….and again minus one.

Yoonhee walked upstairs and noticed a room with a pink sign hanging at the door, she approached it and couldn’t help but smile. The sign said, “WELCOME!” and at the bottom it was signed “<3 Seungri.” Yoonhee walked inside the room and was very satisfied with its layout, it was simple yet charming.

Yoonhee: Wow, they have good tastes.

She then noticed a little card by the bed stand and reached for it. The front cover said, “To Yoonhee.” Curious, she opened the note and began to read it out loud.

Yoonhee: Hi! Welcome to Korea! I just want to tell you that I’m happy you are here and will do my best to let you be familiar with things around here, just ask me about anything anytime. Hope you like the decorations I did for this room. Sincerely ….. NO WAY!

Jiyong who had been standing by the doorway the entire time then interrupted.

Jiyong: Yes way. But I wrote that before I met you, so just think the opposite of what you just read.

He then gave Yoonhee a smirk before walking into his own room.

Yoonhee: ARGH!

Yoonhee threw the card into the trash can, looked at it, and then decided to pick it up again and put it in one of the drawers. She picked up the phone and dialed Haebin’s number.

Haebin: Hello! HOWS KOREA!?

Yoonhee: Hi! So far GREAT … minus that thing.

Haebin: Huh? What thing?

Yoonhee: Nevermind him, you are never gonna believe who I just met!

Haebin: Who?

Yoonhee: BIG BANG!!

Haebin: What? No way!

Yoonhee: Yea, Prof. Kwon’s nephew is actually in the group…I can’t imagine how he can fit in but …

Haebin: OMG! Prof. KWON … her nephew is KWON JI YONG!?

Yoonhee: Yea he’s not so great …

Haebin: Yoonhee! He’s like a musical genius!

Yoonhee: Eh?

Haebin: *sigh* So tell me about the other members!

Yoonhee: Well, they never really introduced themselves properly so I still don’t know all their names.

Haebin: Okay, I’ll help you from embarrassing yourself. Here’s the 411. The cute young one is Seungri, he’s the maknae, he’s 17.

Yoonhee: Oh! That explains why that jerk said to stop pedo-ing Seungri.

Haebin: HAHA! He really said that? How cute. Anyways, the one with the bright smile, that’s Daesung. The one with hot muscles is Taeyang or Yong Bae, and the oldest one with the deep voice that’s TOP. And the wonderful leader …

Yoonhee: Save that one, I already know too much about him.

The girls chatted until Yoonhee grew exhausted and fell asleep on her friend.

****** 4 AM *****
Yoonhee: Ah, it’s so hot!

Half asleep Yoonhee walked downstairs into the kitchen for something to drink and walked back into “her” room. She fell down on the bed and something hard was next to her, thinking it was just the pillow Yoonhee hugged “it” and went back to sleep.

********* Morning *********

Yoonhee: Ah, Seungri you’re so cute …
Yoonhee talked in her sleep and reached over to kiss her “pillow.” She opened her eyes and started to scream. Laying there next to her is Jiyong, and she had just kissed him on the lips.

Jiyong: What the … What are you doing here?!

Yoonhee: I should ask you that! Why are you in my room?!!!

Jiyong: Woman, this is my room!

Yoonhee then looked around and sure enough this was not her room. She got up and quickly ran into the restroom, the water and splashed it on her face.

Yoonhee: Ahh!! I must have walked into his room on accident last night! This can’t be happening, I did not just loose my first kiss to Kwon Ji Yong!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note: So, how was it? Tell me if there are mistakes, or you are not really happy with the story :]