Whew! It's No Big Deal!

Unexpected

Yoonhee was napping in her room when she heard noises coming from the room next to hers, rubbing her eyes she got up and heard Jiyong’s voice echoing in the hall way.

Jiyong: Hey guys? Have you seen the picture with my family and I on my desk?

Yoonhee POV: Oh crap! Yong Bae hasn’t replaced it yet! Ahhh, here I go! I know God loves me, I will survive! Hwaiting!

Yoonhee slowly opened her door and walked outside of Jiyong’s room to see him looking around for his picture, with a pout on his face.

Yoonhee: *ahem* Uhm, Jiyong ah?

Jiyong: What?

Yoonhee: This morning … I … went-to-get-your-notebook-and-broke-your-picture-frame-so-sorry!

Yoonhee completed her sentence in one breath and closed her eyes waiting for Jiyong to scream at her.

Jiyong: Why do you look so scared?

Yoonhee squinted her eyes open and saw Jiyong’s amused face.

Yoonhee: I … aren’t you mad?

Jiyong: Well, no I mean you didn’t do it intentionally right?

Yoonhee nodded.

Jiyong: Okay then. But where’s the picture?

Yoonhee: I was scared you’d get mad so I asked Yong Bae to replace it for me and I gave the picture to him.

Just then Yong Bae walked out of the restroom upon hearing the mentioning of his name, came over.

Yoonhee POV: This dude has got to stop walking around the house with that wife-beater on, he looks too hot it has GOT to be illegal!

YongBae: Are you guys talking about Jiyong’s picture?

Jiyong: Yea, you have it?

YongBae nodded and handed Jiyong’s his picture: Yoonhee was so scared when she broke this.

Jiyong: Why? You think I was gonna do something to you? Huh?

Jiyong came over closer to Yoonhee and touched her cheeks. *erted smirk*
Yoonhee: Oh gosh!

Yoonhee walked back to her room and slammed the door behind.

YongBae: Stop fooling around GD.

Jiyong smiled innocently at YongBae: But Bae Bae it’s so fun!

YongBae: Argh! You’re impossible! Sometimes I forget you’re the leader!

Jiyong: Yah Yah! I have the charisma of a leader, making me the wonderful Kwon leadah …

YongBae pushed Jiyong back into his room and walked away shaking his head.

************** 3 AM *************************************

Yoonhee: Aish! It’s so hottt! I can’t sleep!

Yoonhee kicked away her pillows and decided to go downstairs for a drink when she noticed that the lights from the living room were still on. Curious she walked out over see Jiyong with his head on the table sleeping next to his notebook, a pen still in his hand. Yoonhee took a few steps closer to Jiyong, took the pen out of his hand and put a pillow under his head.

Yoonhee: Working so hard, must have fell asleep writing a song, now I know why you’re the leader.

Yoonhee walked out and turned off the lights behind her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note: Well, I guess that is just for today. I need to go to school soon! I'll update more later :D