Partners??

Unexpected

Yoonhee sat in her environmental science class, snoozing off. She didn’t get any sleep the previous night because she was too worried about her mom coming to visit and all. As students exit the lecture hall after the professor finished talking, someone hit Yoonhee’s arm and it slid off the table waking her up.

Yoonhee: ..Huh? Class’s over? Whew!

MiYoung: You slept through the whole thing?

Yoonhee: He-he, sorta.

JooEun: Come on. Let’s go to lunch.

The girls headed to the nearby student center and grabbed some food. They picked an empty table and sat down.

MiYoung: So who are you gonna bring Yoonhee?

Yoonhee: Huh? Bring who? To what?

MiYoung: To the ocean screening thingy event.

Yoonhee: HUH?

JooEun: Oh, MiYoung, she slept in class remember?

Yoonhee: Yes, I’m the bad girl that slept in class, so tell me what this is all about.

JooEun: Prof. Kim arranged a day where we all have to go gather data from the ocean and do some other stuff. Here, I grabbed a lesson layout for you.

JooEun handed Yoonhee the assignment.

Yoonhee: I still don’t get why you asked me who I’m going to bring.

MiYoung: Well, there was a paper that passed around for people to partner up since it’s going to be a three days event and people are going to split up and all so Prof. Kim wanted people to be partners in groups of two.

JooEun: Uh-huh. And we noticed that your name wasn’t on the list so MiYoung asked.

Yoonhee: This thing is … TOMORROW?! Shoot! I can’t believe no on woke me up!

MiYoung: Your fault you sat in the corner.

JooEun: It’s okay, Prof. Kim said you can bring a friend or anyone, it doesn’t have to be someone in our class.

Yoonhee: But besides you guys I didn’t really have anytime to meet other people.

MiYoung: Sorry Yoonhee, we didn’t know and already paired up with each other …

Yoonhee: No, no don’t feel bad.

JooEun: Hey! You can go with your counselor’s nephew you’re staying with!

Yoonhee: Ehh….I don’t know. He …has difficulties.

MiYoung: Huh?!

Yoonhee shook her head and changed the subject. The girls finished their lunches and Yoonhee headed home, that was her last class of the day. She wasn’t surprised to find the house empty after she entered it, the boys are always booked with promotional activities and don’t get home until late at night. Yoonhee took out her books and started her homework when her thoughts drifted back to the assignment.

Yoonhee: Who am I gonna bring?! I can’t ask the guys, they’ll get attack by the kids at my school ….DANG this !

Yoonhee disregarded her worries for a minute and went back to her homework, after a while later she fell asleep.

********** 12 AM ***********

Loud noises from the kitchen woke Yoonhee up.

Yoonhee: Yups, the boys are home.

She went downstairs to see TOP, Seungri, Yong Bae, and Daesung sitting at the kitchen eating and messing around.

Yoonhee POV: Hm? Where is JiYong? If there’s food, he’s usually the first one there.

Yoonhee: Hey guys!

Seungri: Hi nuna!

TOP waved, Yong Bae smiled, and Daesung grinned up at Yoonhee.

Yoonhee: Erhm, where’s Jiyong?

TOP: Oh? Do you miss him?

Yoonhee blushed: I …uhm…

TOP: I was just kidding! But hey it seems like you really do miss him.

Yoonhee: NO! Of course not! Why would I miss such a jerk like him!

TOP: Haha, whatever you say.

Daesung: Jiyong hyung is still at the studio right now, composing a new song.

Yoonhee: Oh, okay. Uhm, I’m gonna go do some homework. See you later guys.

Daesung, TOP, Seungri, & Yong Bae: BYE!

Yoonhee tried to get back to her homework but her mind continued to wander.

Yoonhee: Crap! What am I gonna do tomorrow!? Aish I need some air!

Yoonhee stood up and walked outside, she paced around for a while then sat down on the steps and fell asleep.

********** 2 AM *********

Jiyong: Yah! Do you know that this is dangerous!

Yoonhee: *rubs eyes* Huh? Jiyong?

Jiyong: Why are you sleeping out here?

Yoonhee: *sneeze* I wanted to get some air.

Jiyong took off his jacket and wrapped it around Yoonhee.

Jiyong: Put this on before you catch a cold you stupid girl.

Yoonhee: I am not stupid! *sneeze*

Jiyong: *chuckle* Don’t tell me you were out here waiting for me.

Yoonhee: Sheesh! YOU WISH!

Jiyong: Uhm, no thanks.

Yoonhee: I was just frustrated earlier so I went out to blow off some steam.

Jiyong started to walk inside and Yoonhee followed him.

Jiyong: Why?

Yoonhee: Well, I have an assignment tomorrow and I need a partner but I don’t have anyone I can ask.

Jiyong: Oh?

Yoonhee: Yea, and I can’t really ask the guys because they’re famous and all.

Jiyong: Hmm…

Yoonhee: Fine! Since you don’t care I won’t bother to tell you!

Yoonhee stomped into her room leaving Jiyong in the hallway.

Jiyong: Yah! Why did you get mad all of the sudden? *Barged into Yoonhee’s room*

Yoonhee was in the middle of changing her clothes when Jiyong came in, she was only wearing a sports bra and shorts.

Yoonhee: AHHH!!!!

Jiyong: *looks down* Sorry!! I didn’t know!

Yoonhee: GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's  Note: So how was it? Well this is just for today! Hope you have fun reading it. Comment & Subscribe me please ")