My Umma Is Coming! Oh No!

Unexpected

Yoonhee and Jiyong got home to find everyone else already asleep except for Seungri who’s still up doing something on a tiny laptop.

Jiyong: Maknae ah, go to sleep before your eyes get darker than a panda’s.

Seungri: Just a minute! I’m replying to my UFO Town messages.

Jiyong: OHH!!!! *Gets excited* DID I GET ANY MESSAGES?!

Jiyong ran over to Seungri and opened his own tiny laptop and started to type into it. Yoonhee watched the scene before her and suppressed a giggle.

Yoonhee: What are you guys doing?

Seungri: Replying to our fan messages.

Yoonhee: That’s so sweet, at such late time and you’re still up to talk to your fans.

Seungri: That’s why people love us!

Jiyong: Hmmm….Is this thing not working?

Seungri: What?

Jiyong: How come I have no messages? *pouts*

Seungri: Let me see.

The boys began to look at each other’s laptop while Yoonhee quietly retreated to her bedroom still laughing at the silliness of Seungri and Jiyong. Then her cell phone rang, the caller ID said “Umma.”

Yoonhee: UMMA!

Umma: Hi honey. How are you doing in Korea?

Yoonhee: Good!

Umma: I have good news hun.

Yoonhee: What is it?

Umma: I’M GOING TO VISIT YOU IN KOREA!

Yoonhee: W..What?

Umma: You’re not happy?

Yoonhee: Of…of course I am umma. When is your flight?

Umma: It’s gonna be this Sunday.

Yoonhee kept chatting with her umma until she got very tired, they hung up and Yoonhee began to worry again.

Yoonhee POV: Darn! Umma will NOT approve me staying with five guys like this with no adults. What am I gonna do?

Even though Yoonhee’s umma is very open and acts like her best friend, Yoonhee is positive her mom will not be happy at the site of her living condition. She thought Yoonhee was staying with Prof. Kwon’s nephew AND his family not four other guys. The next morning Yoonhee woke up early and paced around in front of Jiyong’s door, suddenly the door burst open.

Jiyong: What do you want? *half opening his eyes*

Yoonhee: How’d you know I was standing here?

Jiyong just pointed at the bottom of the door, there was an opening between the ground and the door.

Jiyong: I saw your shadow walking back and forth here for quite a while. Did you want to come in and cuddle with me? *smiles ertedly*

Yoonhee: Stop it Jiyong I’m not in the mood.

Jiyong: *turns serious* Okay what’s wrong?

Yoonhee: My umma is visiting this Sunday.

Jiyong: Okay…I still don’t see what the big problem is.

Yoonhee: That means she’ll want to see where I’m staying.

Jiyong: Uh huh and??

Yoonhee: *sigh* I’m living with five dudes! What kinna mother will approve of that?

Jiyong: OHHHHH!

Yoonhee: And you call me stupid, sheesh.

Jiyong: But hey she probably won’t freak. I mean look at you, why would any of us do anything to you or with you?

Yoonhee: KWON JI YONG!

Jiyong: Okay okay, sorry.

Suddenly *snaps fingers*

Jiyong: I GOT IT!

Yoonhee: Got what?

Jiyong: You stay here, let me go call the guys. Give us ten minutes.

Jiyong then woke all the guys up and they all huddled up in his room.

Yoonhee: Guys? What are you doing?

Jiyong: Go away!!! I’ll call you out in a bit.

Yoonhee still puzzled walk back into her room and waited for the guys.

*****
TOP: You really think this is gonna work?

Jiyong: I don’t see why not.

TOP: You only say that because you actually look PRETTY.

Yong Bae: Yea! TOP and I look ridiculous.

Daesung: Hey at least you don’t look ugly!

Yoonhee couldn’t take it anymore and bursted into Jiyong’s room and the site that greeted her caused her to fall to the ground laughing. In front of her stood five guys in wigs and schoolgirl’s uniforms. Yong Bae with his muscular arms in a skirt was the funniest thing ever.

Yoonhee: HAHAHAHA! YAH! WHAT ARE …. HAHAHAHHA…HAHHAHA….OMONA!

TOP: See I told you GD, we look stupid.

Yoonhee wiped away the tears from her eyes.

Yoonhee: What are you guys doing?

Jiyong: Trying to help you

Yoonhee: By wearing girl’s clothes? How?

Daesung: Jiyong hyung thinks that by dressing like this your mom will just think we’re girls and you won’t get in trouble.

Yoonhee: You guys actually think you can pass as girls?!

Jiyong: If someone who looks like you can then of course we can too.

Just then Yoonhee got a good look at Jiyong and no matter how hard she tried to deny it to herself the guy looked … PRETTY! Actually Jiyong and Seungri make very cute girls, the other three just look very awkward and plain weird.

Yoonhee: Why do you guys have wigs and girl’s clothes anyways?!

Yong Bae: We had a concert a while ago and this was part of the fan service.

Yoonhee: Oh man, you guys are too funny.

Seungri: Wait … nuna so you don’t think this is gonna work for your umma?

Everyone stared at him for a few seconds and just walked away.

Seungri: Why do you guys always do that! *pouts*