Oh Crap!

Unexpected

Yoonhee: Yah Yoonhee! He was sleeping so he doesn’t know you kissed him. Now just pretend nothing happened. Yoonhee HWAITING!

Yoonhee took a deep breath and walked downstairs following something that smelled really good. She peered into the kitchen and saw Seungri making breakfast.

Yoonhee: Good morning!

Seungri: Hi nuna. Do you want some breakfast too?

Yoonhee nodded and began to help Seungri setting up the table when Jiyong walked in. His hair in a mess, he rubbed his eyes and plopped himself onto a chair.

Yoonhee POV: Haebin is right, this guy is a genius. He managed to look hot first thing in the morning, it has to be a talent.

Everyone soon woke up and started to eat breakfast and chatted happily until Jiyong’s phone started to ring.

Jiyong: Hello? …… Okay …. Uh huh …. We’ll be right there.

He hung up the phone and looked at the other four guys.

Jiyong: We have to practice at the university in 15. Let’s go.

Jiyong stood up and rushed upstairs after he finished talking, the other guys all followed him.

Yoonhee: Hey guys? Who’s cleaning up? ……. Guys??

Yoonhee sighed and started to clear the plates when Jiyong came back downstairs a few minutes later, changed into his street clothes ready to go out.

Yoonhee: Chill on the colors will yah? You look like a parrot.

Jiyong: Oh yea? How did my beak taste?

Yoonhee: What?

Jiyong: Yea, I was kinna awake when you kissed me this morning. To be honest, your breathe stank.

Jiyong turned his back and walked out into the car with Yoonhee standing there dumbstruck.

Yoonhee: YAH! Kwon Ji Yong!!

After cleaning up everything and cursing Jiyong all she could, Yoonhee decided to go out for a walk and explore the university that she will be attending. She ran upstairs to change when the house phone rang.

Yoonhee: Hello?

Jiyong: Yah! Get something in my room for me.

*click*

Yoonhee hung up the phone without saying anything, then the phone rang again.

Yoonhee: You jerk! What do you want?

Seungri: Uhm … nuna?

Yoonhee POV: Oh crap, not the jerk.

Yoonhee: Oh sorry Seungri, I thought you were someone else.

Seungri: You thought I was Jiyong hyung?

Yoonhee: Yea …

Seungri: Haha, well nuna, can you do us a favor and get something from Jiyong hyung’s room? Please?

Yoonhee: Okay, not a problem. What is it?

Seungri: It’s a black notebook, it should be by his laptop.

Yoonhee: Okay. Where do I give it to you at?

Seungri: We’re practicing at a university’s gym right now. It’s the one you will be attending.

Yoonhee: Okay, I’ll see you there.

Seungri: Thanks nuna you’re the best!

Seungri hung up the phone and Jiyong gave him the weirdest look.

Jiyong: That cheeky girl agreed?

Seungri: Yea.

Jiyong: No way.

Seungri: I think she’s nice depending on who asks.

Jiyong whacked Seungri in the head.

Seungri: Ouch, what was that for?

TOP: You asked for that one maknae.

He said rubbing Seungri’s head.

****

Yoonhee: Hmm, a black notebook. Let’s see ..oh there it is!

Yoonhee reached for the notebook but its edges were caught onto a photo frame and the picture went crashing onto the ground when she grabbed the notebook.

Yoonhee: Oh crap! Oh no! It’s that jerk’s picture. He’s so gonna kill me!

Yoonhee quickly cleaned up the broken glass from the broken frame, picked up the picture and quickly ran to the school.

Yoonhee: Darn! Me and my clumsy self, I gotta plead the other guys to get me out of this mess or that jerk won’t let me live to see tomorrow.

Yoonhee arrived at the gym but it was guarded.

Guard 1: Where are you going miss?

Yoonhee: I’m here to see Big Bang.

Guard 1: So are hundreds other girls I shooed away.

Yoonhee: But, I really know them.

Guard 2: And they all said that.

Yoonhee: I’m Yoonhee, just tell them for me please.

Guard 2: Oh, you’re Yoonhee? Okay just go in.

Yoonhee walked in the gym and thought to herself: Sheesh, they really are popular.

“I wanna rock with you dance with you do everything with you run around in the rain with you …”

Yoonhee: Wow, so hot!

Yong Bae then noticed Yoonhee standing there with her eyes wide and a silly grin on her face, he stopped dancing and called out for a break.

Yong Bae: Hi Yoonhee, thanks for getting the stuff for us.

Yoonhee: It’s no biggie. Here you go.

She handed him the notebook and grabbed onto his arm, motioning for him to go outside with her.

Yong Bae: What’s wrong?

Yoonhee took Jiyong’s picture out from her purse and showed it to Yong Bae.

Yoonhee: I kinna broke his frame when I went to get the notebook.

Yong Bae: Oh boy.

Yoonhee: Yea, so do you know where he got the frame? I need to replace this before he gets home or I’m sure he’ll take my head.

Yong Bae: Haha, you really think Jiyong is that evil?

Yoonhee: I don’t think, I know.

Yong Bae: Okay look, just give me the picture and I’ll take care of it.

Yoonhee: Okay! Thank you so much!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: So, do you think Jiyong will find out about Yoonhee breaking his stuff? What will he do?