Mixed Feelings

Unexpected

After Yong Bae offered to help her, Yoonhee let out a sigh of relief and exited the gymnasium and decided to take a tour of the university before heading home.

Yoonhee: Wow, this place is so amazing.

Yoonhee spoke to no one in particular, just speaking her thoughts like she usually does.

Jiyong: Do you always talk to yourself like that?

Yoonhee whipped her body around seeing Jiyong sitting under a tree with a pen and notebook in his hand.

Yoonhee: What if I do? What’s that gotta do with you?

Jiyong: Just adds to the list of bad qualities you have *smirk*

Yoonhee walked over to the place where Jiyong was sitting to give him a piece of her mind when he leg got caught onto the pavement and she fell flat on her face.

Yoonhee: Ouch!

Yoonhee was examining her scratched elbow when she felt a pair of strong hands gripped her shoulders and lifted her up. She look up to find herself inches away from Jiyong’s flawless face, Yoonhee felt herself blushing and quickly dropped her head.

Jiyong: Gross, stop that.

Yoonhee: Wah….What?

Jiyong: Don’t look at me with those guu-guu-gah-gah eyes, save those for Yong Bae or Seungri.

Yoonhee: Yah!

Just then she pushed Jiyong away and fell to the ground again.

Jiyong: Aish!

Jiyong bend down and picked her up and dragged her to a nearby bench.

Jiyong: Let me see.

Yoonhee: S-s-see what?

Yoonhee held her arms blocking her body from Jiyong.

Jiyong: Oh please, woman you have nothing for me to see. What I meant was let me see your elbow, where you scratched it.

Yoonhee just stared at Jiyong and lifted her elbow to him.

Yoonhee POV: What the heck! He’s a jerk one second, and the next he’s all caring. Aish! This guyyyyy! I don’t even know what to think. AKFGSJGHSKHJHLH!

Jiyong slowly touched Yoonhee’s elbow and she winced a little.

Jiyong: Oh, sorry.

He then started to blow air onto her elbow sending chills up her spines.

Jiyong: My umma used to do this to me whenever I get a oo. It really does help.

Yoonhee POV: <3333333333333 AHHHH!! Breath Yoonhee Breath!!!! Gah SO CUTE!

Just then the moment died.

Jiyong: But my arms were softer than yours, what kinna girl has such scaly skin?

Yoonhee pushed Jiyong off the bench and stomped her way all the way home cursing Jiyong all she could but at the same time the image of him blowing on her elbow just could not escape her mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note: Hmm, I see GDragon is really going to like her?? How about you? :D