Getting Use To Jiyong

Unexpected

Yoonhee woke up extra early the next day, thrilled for her first day at school. She just finished washing her face and came out of the restroom when Jiyong grabbed her arm and dragged her outside with him.

Yoonhee: Yah! What the heck!

Jiyong: Hehehe! Let’s go jogging! *punches the air*

Yoonhee: Wow! You have this much energy in the morning?

Jiyong smiled and pushed Yoonhee to a nearby park. He then handed her water, a protein bar, and a stop watch.

Yoonhee: Oh thank you Jiyong, how nice …

Jiyong: Okay, now just sit here and hand me water whenever I pass you.

Yoonhee: What? Didn’t you say we’re gonna go jogging together?

Jiyong: Yea, you can watch me jog.

Yoonhee: Kwon Ji Yong! Who do you think you are?!

Jiyong: …You just said who I am …

Yoonhee: Ahh! You’re impossible!

Jiyong: So I’ve heard. Anyways don’t you feel teeny tiny bad about breaking my frame?

Yoonhee: …well…

Jiyong: Okay then it’s done! Hold my stuff, see yah in a bit!

Yoonhee: Yah! KWON JI YONG!

But Jiyong had already taken off.

Yoonhee: This guy ….

Yoonhee ended up becoming Jiyong’s personal trainer for the day, handing him water, and telling him to run faster.

**** 1 hour later ****

Yoonhee: EEEKKKK!!!

Jiyong: Ahhh! Ears!!!!

Yoonhee: Sorry but I forgot that I have school today and I’m gonna be late!
Jiyong: That’s it? All that yelling for that?

Yoonhee started to jog back to the house with Jiyong behind her.

Yoonhee: Well, I have no talents like you to make it big, sooo poor me have to go to school like normal people.

Jiyong: So you admit I’ve got talents?

Yoonhee: I knew I shouldn’t have said that.

Jiyong: Hehe, no since you’re nice to me I’ll return the favor. I’ll drive you to school.

Yoonhee: Really? Thankss!!!!!

**** 15 minutes later ******

Yoonhee: DRIVING? YOU CALL THAT DRIVING??!

Jiyong: Hey! It has wheels doesn’t it?

Yoonhee: Jiyong! Sitting in your bicycle basket while you pedaled me here is NOT driving!

Jiyong: Sheesh, if I’ve known you would be so ungrateful …

Yoonhee: Okay okay, fine I’m sorry. Thanks for the ride.

Jiyong: No problem! Just one thing.

Yoonhee: What?

Jiyong: Loose some weight will yah? You weight like a ton, and those hills I had to pedal you over……ayyyahhhh….

Yoonhee just smiled and headed into her school, waving her hand behind her at Jiyong.

Yoonhee POV: Typical Jiyong.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note: Hehe! I'm back! I just cant leave my baby (netbook) alone at home, so I quickly went home and log in the webiste! Peace!