Chapter 43

Lover in Tokyo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry my precious reader and lovely subscriber for the late update.. kekeke.. 

and for that this chap will be had new character~

do you ever guess who is Kyuhyun's Dad? or Donghae's Uncle, the Uncle Cho? 

If you do, you can find the answer in this chapter... ^_^

 

are you curious??

 

so..

 

Let's enJOY the shOooww..

 

~~

 

 

“The rules? What about the rules?” Sungmin was in dazed when out of the blue his housemate want to talk about their strict rules.

“Let’s upgrade and discuss about it. Because there’s so many rules that we’ve been broke”

“We? You mean it’s you~” sang the Bunny who can’t accept it.

“Yeah, mainly it’s me but some of them is you. Like what we’re doing right now”

 

SNAP!

 

Sungmin then realize that he ever wrote about don’t bother another personal life or talk about it less it’s important and urgent. It’s his number 17.

“…” he lose again yet he can’t complain.

“Are you agree? We could talk about it later if you want it~” the cute Bunny took a glance to the man beside him.

This broke his rules too.

Don’t get close to each other at least 3 or 5 meter?

But right now they’re sat together in his pink sofa with the distance less than a meter. What is this?

The most important is… it’s him who unconsiously sat down beside his housemate after take a bath.

More and more when he thought about their rules.. Kyuhyun was right, it’s not only him who did it, but it’s them both, maybe equally.

“So…?” Kyuhyun still waiting for his answer.

“Let’s talk about it later~” the latter smile widely when he got the answer that he wants.

“Okay! Ah, do you have a plan for this weekend?” with his bright mood, he shoot another question.

“Hmmm… I guess… I don’t really have a plan beside read and learn the new project proposal from Heenim”

“Perfect! Let’s going out for our second date!” the Bunny almost got heart attack when he heard the date word from his housemate.

“Why?”

“Because you’re free and me too~ we could spend more time together and get to know more personally. It’s better to found out about you by personal than

asking your brother, because he’s so overprotective when it comes to you” there’s like a butterfly on his stomach when his housemate said those to him.

“It’s only ordinary date, right?”

 

Wookie’s right. My Bunny really thought that it’s only a date, not a date to be more than what we were now.

 

“Hmm..” he’s nodded to the cute Bunny Ming.

“Then it’s okay~”

 

~~

 

It start with the second date. To the third, the forth, fifth, … and yeah..

 

Find it a bit awkward and sometimes get lost at word, he got back up from Wookie and his boyfriend to set the double date in their another date. Not only at the

weekend to date his Bunny, because Kyuhyun getting more excited just to date his Bunny with a simple lunch together or romantic dinner at Donghae’s or

Heechul’s favorite restaurant.

 

His cousin and Sungmin’s Sunbae also give him a big help.

 

There’s time when Heechul give him two ticket of musical for their date. Ah! Heechul also make a reservation for two days tour in Okinawa for them. Sungmin

really mad at him because he found out later, but he can’t do nothing since he enjoy his relaxing day with Kyuhyun.

 

The more fascinating Sungmin were when they had the double date with his brother and Donghae. It’s really annoyed him everytime Donghae while

Eunhyuk scolded his housemate for every little thing that made him in anger, like when Kyuhyun backhugging him while the two of them bought something to

eat. Eunhyuk doesn’t like it. He only approved holding hand at this level. He wants the two of them get to know more before doing those skinship like backhug,

just hug, kiss or just a peck in lips or not, he really strict to his brother.

 

It’s not like he hates Cho Kyuhyun. It’s because Sungmin is never been had this kind relationship before while himself already admitted at his young age. That’s

why he’s overprotected to his only brother, Lee Sungmin.

 

But.. as the smart boy that could build the complicated system of game, Cho Kyuhyun won’t just be obdient to what his brother in law said. He got his trick. As

long as Lee Eunhyuk is not around the two, he could do anything skinship level that he love with his Bunny because actually Sungmin never mind. After all he’s

mature and he’s older than the three of them, what should he afraid of? It’s love, right?

 

And then they’re begin used to do more skinship naturally and Sungmin didn’t refussed it. He looks like more enjoy it and sometimes, he was the one who

started like holding hand while eating their breakfast together. Give the welcome hug when one of them just get back.

 

But..

 

Sigh.

 

There’s something that Kyuhyun wants the most yet he couldn’t get it from his Bunny.

 

Yeah..

 

The Kiss.

 

“Then just do it naturally like you hold his hand or hug him. You said that both of you now already in that state of skinship, then it won’t hard for you, right?”

again, Kyuhyun come to his dr. Love, Wookie.

“I can’t!! I’m afraid if he will mad at me and make all of my effort get waste~” whined the younger.

“Take the risk! A real man won’t give up like this. At least you should put all of you’ve done for once in your life. Who knows that he would like it and claim you

as his official boyfriend?” it’s tempting him and sound like a dare to him which he never said not to, but… it’s Sungmin. The most person that he loved in this

world!

“Oh come on~ don’t tell me you can’t do this because you never been kissed before” his face turn into red.

“Whoa~ am I right?” and Ryeowook won’t let this change to tease his Kyuhyunie.

“NO!”

“Hey, don’t be offend okay? I mean kiss a guy, I bet you ever kiss a girl”

“No, I’ve been kiss a guy before..” suddenly his voice getting low.

“Mwo? So, it’s not your first love? Ya! Then why did you told me..”

“It’s him who kissed me back then. That’s the reason why I can’t do the first move” Ryeowook’s jaws was dropped.

Sungmin kissed this boy but still doesn’t want to date him?

“I know what’s on your mind, Kim Ryeowook! He’s drunk, that’s why he kissed me”

“Ah… indeed, if he’s not then both of you must be married by accident”

“What??”

“Calm down~ I talk about the fact~ if you wanna know why, you can asked Hyorin-ssi” Ryeowook wink his eyes to make a hint.

*blush*

When he got the meaning behind those, Kyuhyun get more hotter than before.

Sure he knew that fact. He had been Sungmin’s housemate when the two still dating, so..  yeah..

“Are you done?” the two get interupt by Yesung.

“Oh, yes Sir!” Kyuhyun gives him the salute gesture before left them.

“Haaaah… why we should do this?” whined the Manager to his baby Wookie.

“Be patient~ when they’re officially together, I promise I will only taking care of you~” sang his lover with the peck on his pouting lips.

 

~~

 

“I can’t believe it why we should bring him together with us?” grumble Eunhyuk for the nth times since they’re leave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter