Chapter 27

Lover in Tokyo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been sooooo sooo long, right? 

Annyoung my precious reader and lovely subscriber!!! 

I am back again!

Sorry, I've been busy with all of thing and got lost in somewhere, but I'm back!

So, let's enJoy the sHoww??

 

~~

 

“Are you OK?”

“What do you want from me? Why you do this to me? WHY?!?!??!”

Kyuhyun POV

WHOAH~~

My Cute Bunny Ming was angry.

I know, I don’t supposed to said that he look cute at this time. But it’s fine as long as I said those cute things about him on my mind.

“How many times do you want me to fix this all?”

He still showing all the paper from the meeting at this morning. It was his effort. I was there when he kept stay at late to finish the presentation. But.. it’s not my mistake if the concept not match with my.. baby. Ah.. I mean my software game. The product that he had to advertised.

“I just follow your words. Do this all with professionalway. So if it was Cho Kyuhyun who was the one that made the game design must give his opinion about your presentation today, he said the truth. It was far away from his satisfaction. It’s his first product, he want it to be perfect. But…” I give a several second to continue, because he looks like want to kick me when I was talk.

“…if I am, the person who have been loving you that you asked about your presentation today. I definitely will screaming like lunatic because your presentation was fantastic. So.. what do you want me to do then? Act as professional or.. as your lover?”

Great!

I can not believe it!

What did I said?

Am I crazy?

How could I said those cheesy words!!!

 

Back to your self Cho!

Alright.. be calm Cho.

Oh.. did he was blushing?

Because of my words..?

“Then you should reject it from the first time. I know that my skill not that good for the new things like game or whatever you called. But you let me in and torturing me like this. Is that what you want?”

I’m speechless. His eyes was staring at me with those sorrow, seems like he really tired all of this. He want to stop it.

Ah.. I can’t do anything. I already take the responsibility by take him in to my software game project for the Christmas edition. I trust he could make it great, because I believe it. Even I got yelled by Yesung Hyung after his first presentation.

Oh.. you can’t imagine how screwed that time. His paper was plain, he only do the best for the presentation, but for the paper… it’s still lack. That’s why Yesung and his lover want to change it. But as the owner of my baby game, I use my power to make him join.

It’s…not a regret for me. Because I have many chances to show him my charm as the professional Kyuhyun. And now… his eyes.. his stare.. somehow make me weak inside.   

“AARRGGGHHHH!!”

Aigooo.. why he scream out all of sudden?
It’s scared me to the death.

BLAM!

 

Great.. now he was the one who slam the door and I was the one who got heart attack.

Haaah..

Am I take the wrong way?

I just did what he said.

If only he let me to help him to do the presentation. Maybe.. I could give some advice. But as you know how strong his personality with those stone-head and egoism inside him. I really can’t get any closer everytime he did those paper. Not only that, even when I want to asked something to him, he will shouting at me and told me to not bothering him.    

 

Sungmin POV

BLAM!

“What happen to me? Why it feel strange?” I put my hand to my chest and start to feel the beat of my heart getting fast.

“NO!”

It can’t be.

How could it be?

“Lee Sungmin, back to your self! Calm down. It’s only your anger. Everything will be alright when Hyorin’s not busy with her job” I close my eyes and try to picture her.

But..

“You want me as professional or as a lover.. Minnie?”

Damn!

What’s that?

Minnie?

How could he called me like that?

“Oh.. Minnie~”

Ya! Get out of my mind, Cho Kyuhyun!!!

 

10 minutes later.

“Minnie Bee? What happen to me? I was mad at him, but now.. I feel guilty. He was right. He just did what he have to. While I am.. hufht.. I should not play like a kid. I was the one who told him, I should act professional too. But.. why it’s really hard?”

I don’t know why these days I love to chat with my Pink Bunny Plushie, Mr. Minnie Bee.

Hyukkie is not here. I feel lonely. Hyorin also not reply my message. It’s empty inside me. haaah..

“Minnie Bee.. should I said sorry to him?”

~

While Sungmin keep struggling with his own heart, Kyuhyun also feel the same. He felt guilty and want forgiveness from his Minnie.

“Oh Come on, Minnie. Come out, so I can say I love you” mumble Kyuhyun but then he hit his own head after he realize the words that come out from his mouth.

“No, don’t say I love you. I don’t want to make him feel burden about my heart. Cho Kyuhyun, just say sorry not love okay?” like an idiot lover, he keep practice the sorry words with variant expression to help him more. Hope Sungmin will like it and forgive him.

CLACK

The door was open, a beautiful creature that he love so much come out with his thick jacket plus he was in hurry that make Kyuhyun dilemma to stop him or let him go.

“I need to go, don’t wait for me because maybe I won’t back” that was the only words from his Minnie.

Then something knocking his smart brain, in flash Kyuhyun shouting his sorry before the door close behind the cute photographer.

Sungmin POV
“I’M SORRYYYY!”

CLACK!

Heh?

I looking back to the closing door.

Did he said sorry to me? About what just happen?

The smile suddenly come to  my face and I don’t know why, I only feel warm in this damn cold rainy snow.

“I’m sorry to you too, Kyuhyun-ssi. We’ll talk later, okay?”

Tsk!

I’m such an idiot man who talk to the door. Thanks to God, that no one notice that.

Ah, I should be there soon. So, I could make up with my housemate.

Wait for me, okay!

Once again, I smile to my door.

Aigoo… if that door could see my smiling face, I bet it will be puke and faint.

~~

Kyuhyun POV

It’s my mistake.

Now he leave me alone in this dark world.

My heart was torn in pieces.

“Maybe that Fish could help me” I take my phone and start to dialing my cousin number.

He was the only one who support my faith to keep this love until the end.

“Haah..haah..wha..whaat?”

O.o?

Why he sound like… ?

“Yaah! Haah.. haah.. Cho..uh..Kyu, whaa…haah..what do you want?” I got cold sweat here.

Something that I shouldn’t imagine suddenly pops up and making me crazy inside.

“Hyu..Hyung? What are you doing now?”

“Haah.. haah.. what do you think? It’s cold outside, I’m freezing here, so..”

DAMN! ^///^

Did he just do that with his Monkey lover?

“Okay..thenIwilltalktoyoulaterafteryoufinishallthethingthatyoushouldfinishfirst” I cut him with my super power of speedy talk.

“Euh? What? Ya! Talk properly, haah.. it’s so great!”

O.o

What’s great?

That thing?

Arrgghhh!

Cho Kyuhyun don’t be ert! Minnie will be hate you more!

“Hyung, is that okay if we talk right now? How about your Monkey? He will kill me if I disturbing your making out session” carefully I tried to escape from this situation and bury my self in Minnie Bunny's heart.

“Making out? Monkey? YA! He’s Lee Eunhyuk, and for you he’s your brother in law, so respect that or else I won’t help you”

NONONONO!

He’s the only one Guardian Angel that could save my love, I can’t without him.

“Yeah, I mean Eunhyukie”

“YA! He’s your Hyung!”

“Ne, Eunhyukie Hyung, your baby lover”

Tsk!

If only I don’t need him, I won’t be this low. I’m Cho Kyuhyun, you know?

“Oh, that’s so sweet. He must be like it when he heard this”

“Eh? So, he’s not there with you?”

“Hmm.. my baby is gone with the wind. Blame that to you, Cho Kyuhyun. In few days I have competition and he still angry about I supporting you to love Ming Hyung” Donghae Hyung sound a little upset.

Yeah, he must do that because he already promise me. So, he should knew the consequent about it, right?

“Ah, then what are you doing just now? Making out alone? Are you mast..”

“YA! I have my pride and I’m not that urgent. Ehem.. it’s just some practice. Actually Eunhyukie must be here this noon, but I don’t know where he is. I can’t contact him, his phone’s off”

Eh? What are he talking about? It’s me who need him to listen my problem not the reverse.

“Sorry, but I don’t really care about Lee Eunhyuk because I fall in love with Lee Sungmin not him, okay?”

“Sure! That’s perfect for me because you’re not in love with my baby Hyukkie. So, spill up ChoKyu. Do you want to ask something?”

Bingo!

That’s the reason I call you, Lee Donghae.

~~

In the small café with some people who want to spend the cold night with a bottle of sake. There at the corner of the café, Sungmin meet his lovely girlfriend with the help of his dongsaeng.

That’s right, Lee Eunhyuk was doing his mission to make his brother’s relationship be more strong. He admit it that he lose to Cho Kyuhyun at that night of the bet that he made. Actually he already knew that he can’t beat that Evil. He only believe that might be that Evil Kyu will have a little thing that called heart to listen to his wish about leaving his brother alone. But Kyuhyun was a stone-head who never want to give up easily, even after he got drunk then pass out, the housemate of his brother still didn’t care and win the bet effortlessly.

“Okay, now Sungmin Hyung already here. So, I have to go. Have fun for you both!” sang Eunhyuk before he leave the two birds lover alone.

Sungmin was flashing his grateful smile to his dongsaeng while Hyorin glaring at him. Don’t blame her, she’s just want to buy some food and back home but Eunhyuk who came out from nowhere plea her to accompany him because of he’s sad and need friend to talk to. But then it’s turn out to be like this.

“…”

It’s a silent for couple minutes.

“How’s your job? Still busy?” bravely like a man, Sungmin start the conversation to break the ice.

“Ah.. ne. I’m tired and want to sleep” said Hyorin in flat tone.

Sungmin POV
She must be tired. Look at her face, she look pale and lifeless. What should I do to make her happy?

“Do you want to drink sake?” I asked her with a bright-full smile.

“I’m tired Oppa and I want to sleep”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter